Chapter 17

---------Tart for just him

"Oh, Y/n ace ask us to help him make a tart... For riddle" Yuu told you as you continue to chew on your food as you nod your head. "The bomb hair ask what...?" Grim ask Yuu to repeat himself "To make a tart for riddle, as a way to apologise for eating the other one" Yuu say's as Grim roll his eyes. "Seriously?! Gonna' ask help yet we will get nothing in return, scam scam!!" Grim yell as he continued to yell on how unfair and annoying Ace request was.

You swallowed down your food, as you look at Yuu. "What did you say?' You ask Yuu as Grim smirk. "My henchmen is a smart man... He'll never say yes to such dumb request" Grim say as he fold his arm and sit proudly. "I say yes, since we have nothing better to do" Yuu told you.

Grim smile quickly vanish from his face. "Eh?! What do you mean yes?!" Grim ask as he stood up looking at Yuu, "Yes is opposite of no" Yuu told him as Grim look at him angry.

"Human... Your master is very disappointed in you. WHY WOULD YOU SAY YES ARE YOU PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY DUMB?!" Grim scream at the top of his lung at Yuu who have an ink mark on his forehead. "C'mon it won't be that bad... Especially since we have nothing to do" Yuu told Grim who was piss off, how could a human make such mistakes. He understands if Yuu kill someone but, he draw the line when it come to doing something for someone for free... For Free!

"Nothing to do?! We can sleep, there is soo many activities to do... Rather than make a tart for that, little anger issues short temper dwarf collar kink guy!" Grim start to insult Riddle which was not really a problem... But, Yuu was the main victim.

Time skip.

Yuu mange to calm Grim by promising a can of tuna which of course calm down the little beast. You were now in this bag garden of sort, Ace and Deuce went the opposite away from Yuu and you plus Grim. And Yuu unfortunately step on a tail of a lion and now you three are facing a big problem.

"We're sorry..." Yuu told the big guy, you could tell by Yuu behaviour that he doesn't feel that much sorry. "Sorry won't fix the pain in my tail... Yknow, disturbing me while i was sleeping peacefully and waking me up by stepping on my tail... I can only accept your apology back with a punch" he say, this guy was clearly piss off by the fact that Yuu stepped on his tail while he was sleeping... But punching him even tho it's an accident is crazy to you.

"Punch? But i only stepped on you because I didn't see your tail..." Yuu say back, if he was punch by this guy he might be in a hospital bed in the future... "Eye for an eye... Aren't i right?" The lion guy ask, as you finally stepped in the drama. "You are indeed right but not fully correct... He stepped on your tail so you should stepped on his tail as well... Since that's what an eye for an eye stand for, hurting the person the same way they hurt you" you told the large lion guy, as he chuckled "ars you dumb... He doesn't have a tail, he's just another disgusting human" the lion say's.

"Exactly... Now shoo! Be a good lion and go away" you say as you try to shoo him away treating him like a cat as he is hella piss off now. "You lit-!" "Liona-san... Oh here you are" a boy with animal ear and tail say's as he look at the lion guy whose name is Liona... "What do you need... Can't you see im busy here?" Liona ask the other guy laugh for a bit "c'mon class gonna' start soon... This is like the fourth time this week, if you keep this up both of us will be in the same class next year" the guy told him with no fear in his word as liona growl... "you're lucky i have something else to do... If i ever see you again I'll make sure to gut you alive" the lion told you as you smile back at him... "I'll be waiting for that day lion guy" you told him as he shoot a glare at you as he walked away with the other guy who was literally laughing his ass off.

Time skip.

After collecting all those but you all went back to Trey. "Seem enough, let me take out the other ingredients" Trey say with a sweet smile as he walk towards the cabinet as he open them. A confused look on his face, as he continued to open the other one. "Well... Bad news, we're out of some ingredients" he say with a smile as Grim sigh loudly. "Afterall that picking we're out of ingredients? What kind of treatment is this?" Grim ask he was clearly irritate by the fact that he might need to go and buy that ingredients as well. "Don't worry, I'll go buy them" Deuce say as Ace smirk.

"Good to know that you don't mind sacrificing yourself" Ace say with a cocky smile he was clearly trying to annoy Deuce. "Well unlike someone... Im not that lazy" Deuce say as he look at Ace, making sure that Ace understands who this someone is. "Shoo... Why are you still here servant boy... Can't you leave already, you're being an eyesore" Ace complain about Deuce as he glare at him.

"Ah, since the can and other stuff can't be carry by only one perso-" "y/n can go as well" Grim says fast than light as Trey push his glass and chuckled. You look at the little beast with eyes full of hatred, "Wait... Why them? Why can't yuu or even better Grim go?" Ace ask Trey, Ace doesn't like the fact that you'll go and be alone with Deuce.

"Well, Grim's too small and weak to carry those can, plus Yuu doesn't seem like they wanna go and Y/n look like she wanna go" Trey explain to the first year who was quite disappointed. He look at you and back at Deuce atleast four times, he let of a big sigh a sigh of losing and just letting fate do it's job. "Y/n... I'll come to!" Ace quickly say, doesn't matter a real soldier doesn't back down no matter what. It's either he die or go, "Oh about that Ace... I need your help" Trey told him as the world around him crash. If this one anyone else expect riddle or his mom, he'll just told them to suck it up and go to his merry way with you. But, we're talking about a big guy with glasses here, Ace have been through alot and messing with glass people ain't fun
( coming from exprence )

"Well... Let's go Deuce" you told him as he follow after you, even tho you're the most clueless person about this place he let you lead the way. Good thing this boy have kind heart, telling you when you go off direction... You're the ship and he's basically the navigator guiding your way with hundred percent of his trust in you.

Soon, after a few minutes of walking you and Deuce arrive at the store. It looks like they sell or make crack here but try to disguise themselves as that old grandma/grandpa shop around the coner but fail horrible.