Chapter 19

--------Change of mind!

Trey recommend Ace to give tart on the unbirthday party. You and Yuu plus grim have this uneasy feeling like everything would fail and things would go down the dept even more.

You did not expect Ace and Deuce to barge into the dorm, and drag you and Yuu plus Grim who was clinging onto Yuu to Trey. You rub your eyes as the sun haven't even come out yet, "why did you... Drag out us this early?" Yuu ask as he was way more awake than you were at the moment, "We have problems..." Was the word that come out Deuce mouth, his tone being serious and all. "What?" Yuu ask, "The tart are missing... Someone took them" Ace say who was nervous and anxious as hell said out. You let out a yawn as you stretch your body "Sound like your problem..." You say, you were completely insensitive since you just wake up for a problem that doesn't involve you.

"It is! My problem is yours! You're my freaking lo- friend!" Ace spit out as you didn't even listen to him instead you were dozing off to dream land, that was until Deuce slightly shake you to wake you up. "What...?" You ask as Ace sigh our loudly.

"The tart was stolen since the place I put it was lock with a key" Trey say as you sound hear the seriousness in his voice as you nod your head even tho you have no idea what he was talking about. You were not in a position to think straight Afterall you were drag out of your warm bed half asleep, you thought you were getting kidnapped.

"Today's the unbirthday party and if we don't find the culprit fast... Our hardwork will be all in vain" The senior say as you nod your head, Grim was sitting his head looking at the ground plus his eyes close, small snore from Grim as Yuu was having a hard time trying to understand what was going. You were just in between being vigilant and being dormant.

"It's probably already eaten... Just buy one at the drug dealer guy" you say as Ace seems to agree with your idea until the moss head talk again "Sam doesn't sell the type of Tart Riddle like" he say as his hand were fold as you sigh. "Picky ass bitch..." You mumbled.

"Fine we'll try to find this guy or girl..." Yuu say as he stand up pick up Grim and drag you towards the exit. "We don't even know what we are searching for how the hell are we gonna find it?" Grim ask as Yuu just shrug at his remarks. "Do they see us as a servants...? Who the hell wake up people before the sun rise just to solve their problems?" You mumbled, you were complaining non-stop since you found it extremely rude to disturb someone while they are asleep, just for them to ask them to solve their own problems.

"Change of heart let's just go home" Yuu recommend as you and Grim agree, "wait guys i know where to look I'll be back!" You say the energetic tone of your voice was so sudden that it surprised Yuu and Grim. It was as the goddess just bless you with good energy.

You walk towards the Drug dealer Shop as you hum a song on the way. You pull out some money you got from the crow guy, you earn it cause you keep complaining about everything non-stop to him, and he used money to shut your mouth.

"Um... Sir, i want a tart... A nut one, that taste like Trey made it for Riddle as an apology, the tart should taste like teamwork as well and look extremely similar to what we made yesterday... Or I'll sue you for false advertisement" you told him as he swallow his saliva, he did told you that you would find everything on his shop... "Ok imp... I'll get ya what  cha' need" he say as he walk towards the door which was cover by a purple almost see through silk. As he come out with a tart. "Thanks... Here's the money" you say as you drop all your money on him as he count them.

"How much are these?" You ask him even tho you already put all your money on the table "1250 imp, it's quite cheap for such extreme request" he say with a smile. You have about 1251 money which was given to you by the headmaster, the 1 coming from you picking up a coin.

"Where's my money...?" You ask him as he look at you confused, "it's just 1 coin... I'll donate it to people with no food..." He say with a smile as you grown "I don't even have food... So please donate" you ask him as he give you back the coin. "Thanks... Buy things here again!" He say as you quick walk out and towards the other.

"Im back here" you say as you put the Tart on the table as Trey inspect the Tart to make sure it was the one that he made. "Trey-san, you seriously think I'll buy that, why don't you trust me?" You ask you look so hurt as Trey chuckled "no no... Just that the crust looked different" he told you as you weren't in the mood or right mind to explain yourself. "No idea, im pretty sure you mistake or something since yknow how hard it is to memorize such small details, you being suspicious over me is the reason why you think that way im sure." You told him as he try to denied it.

"Sorry... Im probably just over thinking about it" he told you as you nod your head. "It's fine I'll be to" you say "Do you want me to escort you back?" Ace ask with a slightly smug smile and a slight hope you'll accept it. "I'll appreciate that" you told him as Ace celebrate inside as he speed walk towards you.

"Let's go" he say as he walk infront of you and guide you outside. The walk was quite fun and entertaining, Ace couldn't help but turn back to look at you from time to time, "The weather before the sun rise is crazy... My hand are SUPER warm tho" he say as he slightly look at you who was staring at the garden of flowers. "Is really is" you told him, you were really dry to talk to at this point. "How about yours is it warm like mine?" He ask you fully looking at you as he stop walking. "Mine's cold" you told him, 'Yes! This means that I'll get to hold their and and we'll look cute together... But my hand aren't that warm either...' he think to himself.

A tint of rosy blush appear on his face as he look like he was thinking deeply. "Im feeling generous today... I'll allow you to hold my hand" he say as he put out his hand for you to hold before you even say anything. You stare at him confused, "as i say... I feel generous, so I'll save your hand from the coldness of winter. I HATE BEING TOUCH THO" he say out as you chuckled. "You care for me that much?" You ask him as his rosy cheeks began to be more visible, "well only as a FRIEND, plus what kind of FRIEND would let their friends hand freeze in the winter...? Only a terrible person would" he say as you hold his hand.

The second your hand was on his, he felt shiver run down his spine as his heart was beating like crazy, his rosy cheeks turn into a full crimson red as he almost stop breathing. "Let's go" you say as he nod his hand, he can feel the confidence in him leaving his body like they didn't spend all those time together, his other hand which was not on yours was trembling like crazy... An electric feeling on his heart which felt nice and almost pleasuring arise, he stare at your face which he couldn't stare away from. Your eyes was shining cause of the sun shining directly at your face. The blush on his face fade a bit as he smile at you. He took a deep breath and breath out, "You walk like a snail" he say which you hit him in the head.