Chapter 4

// Heaven

// Heaven...

You stand beside Yuu as you stre at the three ghosts. One was very slime, one was fat and lastly one was average, "Ihihihi look like we scared you" middle one say as it laugh. You look at Yuu as he look at you.

Grim was scared and was floating behind Yuu "Scared of you? pff, I was scared because I thought I see a clown!" you say "Everyone who ever live here leave when they see us, and to see someone talking to us or casually is odd" the other one say.

"We're always looking for a ghost comrade, how about you join us?" fat one asks "Plus it would be such a waste to waste such a pretty face" slim one say as it laugh "We're going to die" Yuu say with the calmest tone you could know. "Uuuuh Uuuh- The great magician Grim-sama isn't scared of ghost" Grim say.

Grim breath out fire as he try to hit the ghost. "We're here, here! hihihih!" the ghost laugh as they keep disappearing and appearing. Grim Wasn't able to hit any of the ghost because he keep closing his eyes. When he attacked the.

"Shit! Stop appearing and disappearing like that!" Grim say "Do you always close your eyes when you make fire appear?" Yuu asked Grim "Shut up! dont ordered me around" Grim say as you yawn.

"Wah, this is so boring, I'm going to sleep wake me up if anything good happens" you say as you walk away "Human don't go! I mean! Sure you can chicked out!" Grim say.

You open one of the room and there was a big bed. You touch the bed surface and look at your hand. No dust, you sleep on the bed as you close your eyes.

Something was shaking you, "Go away" you say "Human wake up" you could hear Grim voice as you slowly open your eyes. "Hm, is it morning?" you asked him "So what happened, is anything spicy happened?" you asked them.

"The headmage come after we defeat the ghost" Yuu say "We!? it was I who did all the work!" Grim say "I told you where you attacked" Yuu say "And Grim, you and me are janitors now, because we have to pay him some how" Yuu say as you sit up and yawn.

"What are we waiting for let's go" as you guys were in living room Crowley enter. "Good morning, the three of you! Did you sleep well" Crowley asked "Slept like a log" Yuu say "When we sprawled on the bed, the bottom of the bed fell out and we were so surprised, you know!" Grim say.

"I Sleep good but the noise was annoying" you say "Even tho the two of you are were hurled from another world, you two are tough, very good! now that's out the way, I want to talk about your job for today" Crowley say.

"Today work is to clean the inside of the academic. Even if I said so, the academy is very vast. It will be impossible to finish cleaning the whole place without magic. That's why. Today, pleace clean the main street  from the main gate to the library. Do you understand, Yuu-kun and Y/n-Kun?" Crowley asked.

"Please took care of Grim, so he wouldn't cause trouble like yesterday" Crowley say "I'm not confident about that" Yuu say "No worries I'm here so no need to worry about Grim" You say.