Chapter 21

----------Red is my favourite colour

Everyone in the group knew they fuck up. Afterall you make the little boy with lots of power that can fuck you up mad, Deuce sitting in the corner thinking about his decision... Was It really ok to make the dorm leader mad? And Ace still mad looking out the window plotting some revenge plan, Yuu sleeping on the unstable couch, grim out of sigh and you plotting revenge too.

"Ah, just can't believe he'll actually kick us out!" Ace say as he look at the rest of the group with a mad face. "I wanna see him cry" you spit out as Ace look at you a bit concerned "Not that far" Ace reply "Crying isn't going that far... I say ruining his life is best solution to this but nah... Y'all won't agree so I'll zip that part. But, if you do wanna try it I have three plan to ruin his ass" you say out as you lazily plop on top of yuu who of course wake up by the impact of another human being on top of him.

Yuu tried to push you but you weren't gonna go away easily. "Still... We're teenagers... Not adult! We can't ruin his life" Ace say as he seem to be thinking about your plan tho. "Who say we can't?" You ask as you hug onto yuu who unfortunately roll out the couch to make you suffer to.

"Agh!" You screech as yuu make sure you take all the impact, definitely a gentleman. "How can you guys be so calm?!" Deuce ask as he stand up he was mad and anxiety was building up... From the amount of overthinking about the situation and the consequences, he just doesn't understand why the others are so calm and even have the time to plot a revenge scheme. "Y/N you're such a red flag thinking about it..." Ace say "But reds my favourite colour" he added as he smirk thinking he did something to you or atleast was hoping to see your reaction.

The only reaction he was getting was you getting crush on the floor by Yuu, you probably didn't have the time to even think about what he just say. "Anyway... Deuce loosen up. Riddle won't do much" Ace say as he take a seat on the couch as Yuu finally get off you. "Yes yes, he isn't the type to make us life a miserable life... Unless we did that to him first" you added as you chuckled thinking you were soo funny.

"Let's apologise like a normal person" yuu requested as expected two no was heard from you and Ace "Ace ain't a human he's a wizard" you told yuu as Ace just nod his head agreeing with you. You sit next to the boy as deuce was still overthinking... You were going to comfort him later on anyway so. "Their education life is on the line we'll apologise like a mature person" Yuu added as you sign, Ace was not ready to apologise yet but a little convincing will totally make Deuce apologise to Riddle.

( Time skip )

Sitting on the table was none other than Riddle who was extremely mad for a great reason. Being scold by someone you knew for a long is a bit painful, but it wasn't necessary to even scold him... He was the law. His word is the one thing everyone should follow yet his own friend decided to lecture him as well.

Not only is the whole unbirthday party was ruin due to those new people... He doesn't understand this little feeling he have been harbouring for some days. It only occur when he think of a certain person, that whirling sensation he got just by thinking of them. He doesn't like the fact that his knee felt weak yet a strong sensation of motivation hit him as well, the feeling of being weak isn't something he should feel... Not because of someone else.

"Riddle... Are you alright?" His dear friend trey ask him as he sigh unfortunately he was not ok. "Im fine" the red hair reply... There was no point in saying he was not fine, tgere was nothing trey could have done to prevent his sadness.

"If you're not o-" "I say im FINE" Riddle cut him off as he shouted at him at the last part. He felt helpless... Things have been going bad because of you. If only that damn mirror didn't choose wrong he would have still be on his high horse.

You really pull him off that horse and steal it from him...

"Those law breaker are going to go against me sooner or later... We'll see who is better..." Riddle say as he plop back down on his chair as he run his hand through his hair.

The queen will get dethroned and throw away like some garbage...

What kind of magic did you put him through tho? His face was red, just from thinking about you his face went red. A little pinch as he sigh, he shouldn't fall for such stupid person. Mother would be disappointed to find out their new child is not even close to their expectations. You were the type that call toxic, red flag, etc etc
mother would be disappointed.

This was exactly how the side character fell inlove with the main character. This is how love was supposed to feel

A/n - so sorry it's short will make it longer.