Valentine's day special

This was only made for fun, so it might not be the greatest.

Riddle Roseheart-

You stand in the hallway, as you waited for a certain duo. Adeuce, plus Yuu and Grim just went missing, and you couldn't careless about them, they literally forgot to wake you up today, good thing there is no class today.

You sight as you just hated waiting for them, today was valentine's day, and you being the only girl you got alot of gifts. The only time you were happy for being a girl, have to be today it have to be.

"Y/n, may I talk to you?" a soft voice say as you turn back. It was the dormhead of heartslabyul, Riddle Roseheart.

"Oh, Riddle, what do you want to talk to me about?"  you asked him as he smile. You could see the tint of blush in his face, "Its that..." he say as he mumbled something, as you chuckled. Riddle was shorter than you, and seeing him being this shy just feel like a weird dream.

"Please be my valentine day" Riddle say a bit quite, as he hand you a letter and flower. "When I'm near you I just can't help but feel happy. And my mother would love to have a daught-" "What am I even saying? I'm so sorr-" "Its ok, I would love to be your valentine's" you say cutting him off.

As he look away his face match the colour of his hair, "You shouldn't be scared to talk to me about your feelings" you say as Riddle smile, arnt you just the nicest person.

"Even of you say no, I was going to add a new rule so that you won't reject me" Riddle admitted as you chuckled. "Aren't you being too desperate?" you asked him as he smile to "Rule 810 : Y/n must never reject Riddle" Riddle say jokingly.

You chuckled as a flash was heard, you look at where the sound was coming from. Cater, plus the other such as Adeuce, Yuu, Grim and Trey. As you look at him confused.

"Congratulations! This look so cute! let me just post it" Cater say as he smile "#coupleoftheday" Cater say "Still can't believe she accepted!" Grim say as he look sad.

"What happened?" you asked them "Grim say that you would decline, and if grim was correct he'll get tuna" Ace say as he look sad too "I was thinking the same" Ace say "Do you want it to be off with your head?" Riddle asked Ace as Ace sweat drop. "Oh cmon, I was just joking" Ace say.

Ace Trappole -

Ace couldn't help but feel jelouse when you keep getting gifts. Was he jelouse that you were pulling more people than him. Maybe, but no, actually he was jealous that you would accept those crappy letter. Ace also wants to make you his valentine just like some people. It's not fair, it's not even valentine's day yet you already got gifts.

But he wasn't the best writer, especially if it have to be romantic. And that just make him panicked, all he could do is rant about this to Deuce, Yuu and Grim. "Don't you used to have a girlfriend?" Yuu asked him "Yes but no, y/n is different" Ace say "Not like other girl, is that what your thinking, than Y/n will definitely say no" Deuce say "it's nice to see you struggle" Grim added.

And they were all sick and tired of him complaining. One day Deuce told Ace to go asked for help from Trey or Cater. As Ace jump up and smile, as Yuu sight in relief, all this time Ace would protect* you from whoever he feel like. And would always bad  mouth about them especially with you, and you couldn't careless about it, Ace have been your good friend, he was indeed the first person you have met in Nrc properly. Other than Yuu, so you trust Ace s little bit too much.

He decided to go to Cater becauseTrey was nowhere to be found. "Cater senpai can you help me?" Ace asked as  Cater smile at him, at the end here he is standing infront of the ramshackle dorm. As he knock only for you to open, "Ace? Did you checked the time? The hell are you even here for?" you asked him "For this" he say as he gave you the letter. "Eh, what's this?" you asked him as you look at the letter "Dont know, the only thing I know is that I made it" Ace say before you could say anything else he dissapeared.