Chapter 24

------------- White hair boy.

It wasn't the best thing to be literally standing next to, two people who cannot apologise and move and are going to fight eachother with the used of MAGIC.

it's tragic, you dying in the process of whatever about to happen seem like a normal outcome, you not dying seem like... More surprising.

If, you do make it out. Hope for the best, because you mostly won't go out without a scratch. The poor hyena was just froze on the air due to Riddle spell on him. You could run, but... That's not the best idea either, instead moving away slowly while looking nervous and making yourself smaller would be way better.

"You ignorant beast... Gosh, why do guy like you even attend this school?" Riddle ask, he was talking like this just to get a reaction out the bigger boy who was folding his arm infront of his big chest as he huff. Not seeming to be entertained at all. "Beast? That's a complement, little boy" he reply back.

A bitter taste to the tongue... Riddle absolutely despite being called out about his height, afterall... He couldn't control the growth of an organisms, so instead of lashing out he decided to be more mature.

If leona was under him or anyone else but the dorm leader. He would have lash out on such word being exchange especially towards him.

"Is that your best insult...? Not surprised coming from an almost drop out students, seems like your braincells just forget to develop" Riddle shrugs.

The tensed atmosphere around the two dorm head was all around the place, leaving those who were near enough backing away to atleast feel more at ease. Some running the opposite direction. Afterall, catching any of the situation would mean a hard hit from God, the weak won't recover at all...

As you were getting further away from them, you turn back. The Hyena was sweating, gosh. He look helpless. There was nothing he could do but wait there, hoping to God that he'll be let go without a scratch or alive atleast. He's not that greedy, alive is good enough.

Of course you weren't just going to butt in, that would just be asking for dead. Jumping off a building is more desirable than whatever this situation is about. As you look around you just run off, watching won't help at all.

As you run you didn't turn back hoping to bump into someone that crow headmasters to help you out, or any teacher.

As you were about to turn another corner you bump straight into someone, you didn't fall tho you just almost lost balance that's it.

Looking at the person you bump into, you felt as God have finally listen to you for once in your life time.

'the white hair boy'.

"Ah! It's you be mo-" "white boy, help me now!" You cut him off the guy next to white hair doesn't look friendly that's better, he's tall to. You try to explain everything to him without touching him, you feel like touching him would result in you being hurt instead because the guy next to him look at you like you stole his property.

"Please just, leona and Riddle are going to fight, seriously" you told him as he look at you abit more serious than when you first bump into him. "Fight? Seriously... Riddle doesn't look like the yup to" he exclaimed. You sigh, instead of asking questions it would be better if he just yknow... Go to the place already this isn't really the time to be asking questions in general.

"Just- I'll explain later when you help me" you told him, since your brain was rushing you. You grab him by the wrist and try to guide him to where the fight take place. You didn't even get to take more than one step since someone else grab your arm.

"Let go... He can go without your guidance" he demanded, you did let go of his hand quickly as you just nod your head yes. There was no way you would argue with this random guy... Riddle and leona were still fighting, a poor hyena in the middle.

As you power walk towards the place where the 'fight' was taking place. Hoping someone else already beat you to solving the problem between them. As you turn the corner you were met with disappointment, they were still at it. Waiting for someone else to start the fight,you point at what was going on. You doubt the white hair boy would do anything to Leona and riddle, just hope for now.

"There, do something" you literally demands as you point at the two dorm leaders.

"In the meantime... I'll be going" you told them, you staying there was unnecessary anyway so... You just walk away before anyone could possibly stop you.