Chapter 18

-------------Delinquent!

"That was one hell of a shop" you say, you two have just exit the shop and it was quite an unique experience. "Yeah... But that was fun" Deuce say with a smile as you smile to, you took a deep breath as you look up at the sun. Surprisingly the sun ray wasn't a problem to your eyes and you could stare at it for a long time.

"Oh, you're carrying all the can... Let me carry them for you" Deuce offer as you look at him "But you're carrying the egg already" you told him as he look at you confused "I have a trick... Since im the only male in my family i have to do all thr heavy carrying" he say as he smile at you, as the breeze begins to blow a bit harsher. "Eh? Really, you must be such a nice son" you say as his smile turn upside down.

"Not really... I was such a pain for my mom" he told you as you look at him confused, suddenly someone bump into Deuce as he fall to the ground. Your eyes went wide as you look at who the person was. Two guy.

"What the hell!? Watch where you're going!" The guy scream at Deuce as he seem quite piss off. "Eh!? It was you who bump into him!" You yell back as the two guy turn their head to you. "Piss off! Just because you look feminine doesn't mean we'll go easy on ya!" The other one yell as he smirk and glare at you, you were also starting to get mad at them.

"..." You keep quiet as you didn't want to get in a fight, if you do anything dangerous you'll be expelled and you have no place to stay. "What did you say you punk!?" Deuce say his tone really turn upside down, his voice was harsh and quite violence. "Ya better apologise! Did you know what those chicken have to go through!?" He ask as his glare sharpen as the two guy ego start to fall off piece by piece. "Ya better pay us! Those chicken sacrifice their life! How disrespectful of you! You better go to hell or I'll drag you there!" He yell at the two guy stare at him nervously.

"What the hell...? Dude you're crazy!" He yell at Deuce as you chuckled "Yeah! You dare disrespect those chiken ya better apologise!" Deuce yell at them as the other one swallow his saliva. "Let's just go dude... He's crazy" they say as they left without looking back "ya' better apologise or else I'll haunt you down!" Deuce as they run faster.

"Poor chiken died just for those jerks to do this to them" he say as he look at the crack egg which was inside the plastic see through bag. "Deuce... Those aren't fertile egg" you told him as his face turn to you with a surprise look. "What?!" He ask you hoping that you were lying for fun. "Yeah... Those are unfertilized egg meaning those egg will never be chick's so no sacrifice was made" you told him as his life shattering into million of pieces.

"But! I thought all egg were gonna be a chiken!" He say as you chuckled "I guess you were that dumb" you told him as he look at the crack egg and back at you.

"Say... Do you used to be a delinquent?" You ask him as he shyly nodded his head a Yes. "Knew it! You're quite the nice type now" you told him.

After arriving back to Trey the real problem start, after what felt like a whole year you guys were finally done. And guess how much tart you make. Two, it took a whole ass hour's to make two tart? Yeah... Life ain't fair.

"Can we eat it now..." Grim ask as his little tummy grumble, "ooo~, let me try some" Cater say out of no where with his iconic phone. "Eh!? Hell nah! You didn't even work to help us, now that we're done you suddenly appeared?!" Ace say as Cater laugh nervously.

"C'mon... We're friends right? It won't taste good if all of us don't eat it" cater say as he look at Ace who was glaring at him "C'mon Ace, just let him eat some" Trey say as Ace look at him surprised. "Ok before we eat, we gotta snap some pictures!" Cater say as he took some pictures of the tart.

"Now let's dig in!" Grim say as he bite a huge chunk of his tart as he sees star. "Wah! This taste amazing" Grim say as you chuckled "Trey! Do the thing" Cater ask him as he nod his head yes "what 'thing'?" Deuce ask curious.

"What is your favourite food...?" He ask everyone, everyone eventually told him their favourite food as he used magic... Now you don't feel like eating, as each of you took a bite the tart surprisingly taste... Different taste just like your favourite food.

"Eh?! What the what! This doesn't taste like tart" you say as you inspec the tart feeling suspicious as hell. As Trey chuckled "thats trey-kun signature spell!" Cater say as he took another bite of his tart. "I can over write character" Trey explain as Grim have the widest smile.

"Better than that red head signature spell!" Grim say as Trey push his glasses. "I won't really say that... Mine just over write character for a bit, Riddle is a whole another level from mine" Trey say as Grim shake his head No.

"Still better than that kink signature spell of his!" Seems like nothing could possibly change grim mind at this point as you chuckled. "Kink...? Oh! You mean the collar, what a surprise reaction from you raccoon dude!" Cater say as he chuckled "i aint a raccoon!" Grim fight back.