Chapter 22

----------- A duel to death?

"Ace... Why would I out of all people punch him? Couldn't you do that yourself?" You ask as you sit down on the wooden bench. Class was over and you, yuu, grim and Ace went to the garden due to Ace constant begging for revenge. Deuve wasn't very found of the idea of revenge afterall if anything went wrong Ace plus Deuve would get in trouble. Wronging the dorm head was the least fun experience you will go through in life, especially if the so called leader is extremely short tempered and would of course go beyond the line just to punish 'Troublemaker'.

"Well... First you're a human, you think Riddle would lay his hand on you? I don't think so. Second, Riddle obviously favourite you which is unfair but can't say anything. Third, you're brave enough to do it one time second doesn't hurt, hell even third time the charm yknow?" Ace said.

"First, im a human one hit with that stick you'll be in my funeral. Second, of course im the favourite i wanna stay there, third, im not going to hit him again first time only happened because my hand slip." You told him as Grim sigh, this was going no where.

"Yuu how about you? Im sur-" "Im sure only grim and Y/n would come to my funeral" Yuu cut him off as he pluck a rose and just admire it.

"Ace if you're so against Riddle why not take the revenge with your own hand? Hm..? Afterall it would feel way better" Grim say as he cross his leg as his tail swing left to right.

"Right... Why not do it yourself?" A new voice follow, as everyone turn to look at where the voice echo from it was Deuce. He was standing hand on the side, a serious face. "I thought you were not going to come? Something come up you?" Ace ask with a smirk.

Afterall Deuce was hell bent to be the model student? Or role student? Either way his face doesn't match that role.

"I change my mind, i keep getting look at by my own senior and junior... Just because Riddle won't except the tart. My imagine is already ruin" Deuce say as he clench his fist just from thinking about how those other students from the same dorm look at him. "I... Im more surprised on how anyone would look down on you, but anyway how are you even gonna take this so called revenge?" Yuu ask.

"Well, i suggest taking away the most important thing in his life or school life" Ace suggest as you nod along, you have no hope in this idiot there was no way they could challenge the great Riddle himself. "What? You want us to steal from him?" You ask.

"Ah no... Not like steal i don't wanna go to jail at this age, urm... How about-" "Challenging him for the dormhead, if you don't understand I meant fighting over the dorm leader title, if you win you could do whatever you wish... New rule no more riddle im just suggesting tho" Yuu say cutting off Ace who was about to explain how taking something important from Riddle wasn't identified as Stealing.

"Ah... You can do that?" Ace ask curious on how Yuu know about this, "Trey told me... He say that is the omly way and proper way to take revenge" Yuu say as he seem quite calm for someone who just drop a big information. "Why would he told YOU that out of all the people he could have informed?" Deuced ask as he seem to be new to this sudden information.

"Riddle took over the dorm when he was a freshman... He fought the former dorm leader and he won, so you can pretty much do the same" Yuu added to his word, this was merely a suggestion Yuu was not interested in a fight between wizard. He would rather wait for an apple to drop down by itself, afterall Yuu was not interested in any of this shit... Git drag by some students who want revenge.

"I say we should do that" Deuce say as he fold his arm together, "Honestly if you guys win... I would learn magic since miracles is a thing" you said with a smile on your face.

"Ah... You two should totally do... I mean I don't think you guys would win but never hurt to try" Yuu say as he seem to be more unbother by the fact that this two would probably not make it at all if they have to fought Riddle out of all people it's impossible, the fight is just a two ice cube fighting the hot sun. You obviously know who will win no matter the outcome.

"Tomorrow we'll strike... If he doesn't accept oir apologise, we'll be the bigger person and fight" Ace say as you sigh. "Bigger person you say? Maybe you do need to learn alot" Yuu insulted Ace who of course catch the insult before it was even thrown at him.

Fully aware of the consequences their action carries. Riddle hold the power more than you actually, so if headmaster Crowley seem like an easy person to convince since everyone is fully aware that he would lf course listen to the dorm head.

( Time skip )

You just finished eating as you were quite drowsy, today was an exhausting day like usual. Ace and Deuce plotting on taking the dorm head position, Grim extremely hyper, Yuu extremely hard to understand and You you're the most normal one.

"Tired from eating?" Grim ask as his tail swing left to right extremely please with the food they offered him. Despite being from another universe Crowley allowed you to eat and drink for free only during certain time tho.

"Yeah, you seem energetic now" you added as you look at Grim who was smiling from his stomach being that full just from tuna it was actually funny. You look around as Yuu was no where to be found not a sound nor movement.

"Where's yuu?" You ask curious and where the boy suddenly disappeared to "went to meet Ace and Deuced again." He said.