Chapter 15

--------------Rude enough!

"Isn't today the day you have to go on a date with that collar kink guy?" Grim ask sleepy, his eyes would barely open yet his mouth couldn't shut at all. "It's not a date it's a....... Punishment" Yuu say as he was holding a basket full of dirty clothes, "And what are you gonna do with those dirty laundry?" Grim ask him, "What else will i do than clean them? Make bomb and throw it at people?" Yuu ask annoyed, you could only chuckled as you lazily sit on the dirty sofa. "It's possible if you try... How will you clean them anyway we don't have a washing machine?" Grim ask Yuu. "Well... I have two bucket full of water, and we have a soap that's almost expired and I'll used my hand to wash it" Yuu simply explain to Grim who was confused

"But our dorm doesn't have a water supply... Where you get the two bucket of water from?" Grim ask as Yuu sigh out of disappointment, "From the hand pump... There's one near the Library" Yuu say as Grim eyes go wide in shock, "Thats so far away from our dorm! Yuu... Are you secretly a body builder!?" Grim ask as he doesn't sound or look sleepy anymore, Grim was all over Yuu know touching his muscles. "Y/n you should go now... Riddle wouldn't be happy to see you late" Yuu advice you as he completely ignored Grim and his nonsense.

"Okay!" You say as you rush towards the front door, "Ah!" You scream... Because you just suddenly see a mad riddle right infront of you. Yuu seem to know what was going on so he didn't even bother to know why you scream. "You're late" he say in a low and cold tone "you sure?" You ask him as he nod hus head. "You're late... Fifteen minutes late" he say as you nod your head, "Yup... I know that" you lie and it seem like he knows that you lie.

"Explain yourself" he say as you nod your head "Well... In my hometown... Being late and showing up fifteen minutes later is a good luck thing" you say completely lying to this guy but you sound real enough who care. "I'll only forgive you because you're following your tradition..." He say as he turn away from you and walk signalling you to follow after him.

"Where we going?" You ask him in an excited and happy tone. "Heartslabyul, i have lots of work waiting for me" he say as you follow after him, lmao why he kind reminder me of boss baby? "Say i want to ask you questions... About your 'home'" he say in a tone which is hard to understand.

"Ask me anything! I'll answer you in an interesting way!" You say with a bright smile, "How's your home like?" He ask you in a calmer manner "Absolute shit! I hate it up there" you say with a bright tone as this kind of surprises Riddle. "Mind your language" Riddle told you...

[🌼] Time skip.

Riddle wasn't joking when he say he have lots of work... There were lots of paper in his desk, damn could his little head process all of this stuff? "Clean the yard" he command you as you look kind of shocked "No can do" you told him as you admire the beatie of the garden through the window. "You dare talk back t-" "Shh... Quite... Don't ruin such beautiful moments for me" you told him as he look more piss than ever. "Knew it... I thought that you would actually be a good person while we were walking yet... I was wrong, i should permit anyone from this dorm from talking to you. You're a bad influence" Riddle say in a tone which got you of course mad.

"What are you to them? Their fucking mother? I don't think so... So please don't try to control others because you could... You're using your power in the wrong way" you told him as he chuckled he look mad, the weather outside was pretty chilling and great but inside the room... The tension we're going hard.

"Im their dorm leader... You're just a human accidentally pick by the carriage" he told you thinking he was hurting you. He fold his arm and has a proud smug smile, you look down on the floor as you slowly look at him smiling, your smile was sinister looking and he doesn't like the way you were starting at him. "Simply, your behaviour is called using your power in the wrong way... you want everyone to fear you yet, how could anyone be afraid of someone as small as you" you say making fun of his height.

"Short... are you saying im short?!" He asked you in a mad tone "Oh... are you deaf... i call you a short person who couldn't grow" you say with a little chuckled as his face turn matching his red hair.

"You take that back!" Ge shout at you as he look so red which us kinda cute, "Aw... did i hit the baby on the sensetive spot?" You ask him as you smile, at that moment he raise his hand and and boom he slap you hard in the face. You held the place where he hit you as you were very confused. "You should learn how to shut your mouth..." he threaten, the place where he hit you bright red and a hand print.

------------Question?

i) take revenge.

Or

ii) Threaten him.