Chapter 8

// Star shine bright!

"YOo! Eat rock!" Ace shout. He used his magic as wind blew hard as the rock's stumbled down. The monster was now officially save to approach "Let's go! Eat shit you ink bitch!" Yuu say as he laugh like a maniac "Hm...? What is this?" Grim asked as he pick up a certain black rock, "Smell quite good" Grim say as all of you guys attention were on him, he open his mouth and chucked the stone and swallow it "Mhh... It's so good" Grim say as he moan as you look at him weird out, the blood that was coming out from your nose is now no longer flowing. As you sigh.

"Let's go back" Deuce suggest as all of you agreed "This is so sick, now we all have a story to tell to our kid and grandkids" Ace say as he laugh so did you "Yeah I'll told them on how it feel to kiss the earth" you say as Ace glare at you like you say something odd "Y/n how about when we arrive you go clean yourself first, I'm quite scared you'll get infected" Ace say as you look at him confused this time "Infection?" You repeat what he just said as you look at him confused "Ace mean that you'll be ugly if you don't seek help asap" Yuu told you as you nod your head "I do know that but still thank's for worrying I guess" You say.

All you wish to do was to lay down on your so not comfortable bed. You miss how much your rock hard bed welcome you in  it's way. One time you decided to jump onto your bed, and it was the worst idea you might ever have.

When the four of you arrive at school campuses you dismiss yourself. "Hey, Yuu tell Crowley that I'll sue him" You say as Yuu agrees on your term, you were walking down the hall. Anyone who walk past you stare at you weirdly, understandably cause it's not an everyday thing to see a magicless person walking down the hall. Dirty and bloody, and you were quite embarrassed of yourself too.

Then you hide your face with your hands as you keep walking. You were feeling anxious and scared, you didn't like the way they were staring at you. I mean fair enough but... They stare at you like you are some horrible monster.

You didn't look where you were going than, you bump into someone "I'm so sorry but I have to go" You say as you try to leave quickly "Aren't you that magic less girl/boy" A beautiful voice say out as you look at him, it was that handsome guy from the ceremony. "What happened to you?,
?! You look like you just crawled out of hell" He say as he look at your eyes deeply.

"I'm sorry I'll leave..." You mumbled, you feel like trash standing next to him. "I can't bare to see someone like you in such a stage" He say "Follow me" He added as you follow after him.

Although Vil wouldn't help someone so random like you. He still did why? cause... He couldn't handle seeing you waste such beautiful face not when he's alive "So what's you're name?" You asked him "call me Vil" he say not even looking at you "I'm Y/n L/n" You say as you smile. Oh, those smile could definitely melt someone cold heart, "So where are we going?" You asked wanting to know, "Pomefiore" He simply say as you nod your head.

You question yourself on why you even follow this unknown man, he could Yknow do something bad but you didn't really want to over think. You couldn't help but look at him suspiciously, and when you arrive at his dorm your jaw drop. It definitely beat your own dorm hundred percent for sure. Pomefiore look like a kingdom, if they have enough money to made this dorm like this? Gotta sue Crowley for making you stay at an unstable house that have ghost, and can even collapse at any moment. "Don't make an expression like that, you look ugly" he say as you sigh "I can't even show emotions here?" You asked him "No, but not when you look like that" he say, you didn't really take that as an offence.

You bring you to his room? O my God what is he going to do to you, he make you sit down on a chair infront of a mirror, "You see how horrible you look" he say, as you almost say something rude by stop yourself. He take a wipe and wipe off the stain blood, "This is not going to do anything" Vil realise, and think on what the hell is he going to do. For you to earn back your beautiful state again, "Go take a shower" He say out the blue and you turn your head to look at him "What?" You asked him "Take a shower, are you deaf or what?" He asked you.

( After a arguing with him and taking shower )

You might wonder what clothes are we wearing, pomefiore dorm uniform. Than Vil process to do your make up and stuff, "There you look more beautiful, it's good to see that you aren't an eyesore anymore" Vil say as he praise himself for making you more beautiful "Why did you help me tho?" You asked him as he was about to speak he wonder too, why did he even help you? Because you look like shit and he couldn't handle you wasting your own damn beauty. But he look to beautiful, he wants to ruin your face now. But stop himself from making you scared.

When you go back to your own dorm, Yuu and Grim were looking for you everywhere. "Holy shit, what happened to you?!" Yuu asked as you sigh "I got kidnapped by a hot and ritch person" You say with a smile as Yuu stare at you confused "What?" Grim asked you as you nod your head "Also known as Pomefiore Dorm head Vil" You say as you sigh "Are you wearing their Dorm uniform?" Grim asked you as you nod your head Yes "Hm... I see" Grim say as he put his tiney paw under his chin and smirk "Good job Y/n, look like you're beautiful face is finally useful" Grim say as he smile "What the hell are you talking about?" You asked him "Don't you understand how much Money that Vil guy make, it can buy me lot's of tuna. Think of the possibility" Grim say as he imagined something as you and Yuu look at him confused "You want me to be a gold digger?" You asked Grim "What? What even is that, no I want you to used him for his money" Grim say as you sigh "I don't want to used him he help me! He doesn't love me Grim" you say as Grim smile "That's what they all say Henchmen" Grim say as you sigh.