Chapter 3

// My Angel...

You stand there awkwardly as Crowley look through the book. You have handed Yuu Grim because your arm's were tired. As you look out the door, there you see a red hair male walking pass, you look at the door and look back at Yuu and Crowley. Both of them were a bit too into the book. As you step backwards.

When you realize that they weren't paying attention to you, you walk out the library. As you roam around as you smile. You didn't think walking out for a fresh air wouldn't harm anyone. The place you were in was so cool.

As you kept walking following a path, with a smile you pick up one flower and kept walking. As you see the red hair male, he seem to be doing something. Plus a big collar was on him, "Hello" you say as you wave at him as he thrn back. "Oh, it's just you, phew. I thought you were riddle" he say he also have a heart shape near his eye. "Are you ok? you seem mad" you asked him as he sigh.

"Yup, that little- Riddle put this collar on me and now I can't used magic!" he say as he complains about Riddle "I can help you" you say "Pff, you think I would believe that" he say "C'mon just let me try" you say as you walk towards him. As you look at the thing around his neck.

"Ah, this is going to be hard" you say as he chuckled "I don't care how long it will take, if you are able to take this off... I'll do whatever you want" the male say he sound somewhat desperate "Nope, I'll do it for free" you said.

You took a rock from the ground and hit it, but the thing didn't budge at all. "Ugh, I knew it, but I don't want to apologize to him" He say "Apologize?" you asked him "Yeah, he said he will took this off if I apologize" He say "Hold still" you say as you lift the rock above your head. As you took a deep breath "Its good tha-" before he could finish his sentence, you bash the collar with the rock hard. As he almost fall "Eh, its almost broken" you say excitingly "Wah! warn me before you do tha- Eh, you're right its almost broken!" He say shocked.

He didn't think someone who look as cute as you could be this strong. "Ok one more time, stay still" you say as you lift the rock above your head. As you breath heavily, as you hit the collar you felt hot as you breath in and out.

As the collar hit the ground "Wah! I'm free!" he say as he hug you and let go of you "I'm Ace Trappole and you are?" he asked "Y/n L/n" you say with a smile.

"Y/n! come here!" you could hear the headmaster call your name. "Sorry Ace got to go, if that riddle guy disturb you just call me" you say as you left.

Leaving Ace amazed as he smile at you, his heart was beating a little bit fast as he blush a bit "See ya! Y/n..." he say and walk the opposite way.

Crowley and Yuu scold you as you didn't even listen to them. When you were gone Crowley couldn't find your home. So you and Yuu will have to stay at the abandoned Dorm. Crowley told you that it was safe but you doubt it.

"I'm not sure if that's is safe" you told Crowley as Yuu just look at the dorm shocked. "Its hundred percent safe! your over thinking" Crowley say as you sigh "If I die here I'll haunt you till you die" you told Crowley. You and Yuu plus Grim enter the dorm as you look at it shocked. It was very dusty and there were holes as it start to rain.

Yuu was still holding grim as you walk and look for buckets. While you were in the bathroom as you heard a noise. You look at the mirror to see a ghost instead of your reflection, but you couldn't careless.

You walk back and place the bucket on where water was dripping. "I think we can work this out, what do you say Yuu?" you asked Yuu as he smile at you and "I'm sure we can do this" he say his voice was gently and soft "But first well have to clean this place" you say.

"Ugh, I don't want to clean" you say as you look at Grim who was on Yuu arm. "Grim come here" you call for grim as he walk toward you "What do you want you human?" he asked as you pick him up.

"Wiggle your tail" you told him as he look at you confused "Eh, no way I'm doing that, unless you give me a tuna" Grim say "I'll give you ten tuna" you say as he smile you used him to sweep the dest.

Yuu look at the two of you as he chuckled. It was fun and all until you hear crashing. Yuu, Grim and You look towards where the sound was from "What was that?" you asked him "Don't know" he say.

As grim hug you, "I'll go check it" Yuu said "I'll come too" you say as Grim look at you confused, "Wha- I mean of course if I don't come you two will be in, deep trouble" Grim say as you drop him following Yuu.

"Eh, I guess that picture fall" you say as you pick it up, and look at Yuu and Grim. Yuu was also holding Grim as they looked behind you scared "What?" you asked them "Behind you!" they both say.

As you look behind you see a pale ghost. You screech as you throw the picture at it, but it went through the ghost, as the pictures hit the wall and shattered.