Chapter 11

// Divine

// Divine...

"your dorm name is very weird" you say as Ace seem to chuckled, while riddle look mad. "Don't you have any manner?" He ask you as you smile "Im just speaking the truth, being honest is thr best solution" you say with an innocent smile, Ace completely lost control and laugh at riddle who was getting red. But with one glare from red riddle he stop, "Rule 51 of the Queen of heart: one must not laugh at the queen mockingly!" Riddle say as Ace look like he lost his soul.

"Off with you-" "Hey... C'mon you can't punish Ace for something i say, plus he wasn't actually laughing at you directly, instead he was laughing at my word" you say as you make his magic wand whatever that is face somewhere else. At this point people were waiting the drama, whispering and mumble something into their friends ears. "YOU DARE TALK-" "Shh... Im talking to you calmly, do the same" you say as you put your hand on his mouth so he could shut up, but he quickly grab you by the wrist and yank it away, "Riddle i don't think we should cause a scene here" Trey told riddle as he sigh "I won't let this go easily" riddle say to you as he walk away with trey.

"Um... I don't think i should say this but, he will totally remember that for a long time" Cater say as he look more nervous than you, "No shit, i say all that so he could have nightmare about me" you say as you smirk. "I don't think that was a good idea" Cater say as grim chuckled "deserve!" Grim say with a big smile.

Yuu hit you in the head not to hard, "Ouch! What was that for?!" You ask Yuu and touch the place where he hit you, "you should shut your mouth" Yuu rudely say as Grim laugh at you getting hit as yuu hit him to. "Wah! What did i do?!" Grim ask as he have a crying face, "For laughing" Yuu say as he fold his arm's, "Y/n... Thank you" Ace say as he pretends to cry on Deuce shoulder, "Ew! Don't wipe your tears on my uniform!" He say as he push Ace away, "What a chaotic group you guys are" Cater say as he chuckled to himself.

"Anyway... Since you two are eye catching, how about giving me your numbers? Maybe this can be the start of our friendships?" Cater ask you and Yuu as you two look at eachother. "We don't have phone" Yuu say as you nod your head agreeing, "You're not saying this to rejects me right?" Cater ask you two, "Why should i lie... Guy's rarely ask for my number..." You mumbled the last part as Cater look shocked, "Than we should go phone shopping sometime" he suggested as he smile at you two, "You don't look like you can afford two phone" you say as he went quite.

"Y/n!" Yuu yell your name "that's my name" you say to Yuu as Yuu look like he's about to hit you again, "it's ok... She's kinda right" Cater say as he chuckled "But yknow... I have lots of follower in Magicam" he say with proud smile as you nod your head. "So... Does this Magicam gives you money?" You ask him "no no... It gives us Thaumarks" he say. At this point you are nodding your head to everything they say...

"Who have the most follower?" You ask him, cater look at his phone and back at you hesitating to tell you who. "Yknow, the model guy, like the strict dorm head of Pomefiore. Vil Schoenheit?" He ask you, you smile a bit and nod your head. "Vil! My makeup man! Didn't know he was a perfum dorm leader" You say as grim laugh at you.

"What?" You ask them as Yuu seem to show zero emotion but disappointment, as Cater laugh to "Yup perfume" Cater say, "Wait... Vil is your makeup man!? What does that mean?!" Ace ask you shocked, there is no way you just call someone like vil a your makeup man. "Makeup man? Doesn't that mean a person who does your makeup?" Deuce ask you as you nod your head with a huge smile, "he did my makeup! See i have makeup on! Vil did it for me" you say proudly as you show off your face.

(Boy or girl you're wearing makeup)

"But that doesn't look like makeup?!" Ace ask you as he try to touch your face, "no touching my beautiful makeup with your dirty hand" you say as you smirk and slap his hand away not to hard. "Ouch... No need to slap that hard" Ace say as he hold the hand which you slap with his other hand, "Vil teach me to do that" you quickly say as you proudly smile. "Makeup man...?" Cater mumbled to himself as he smirk.

"You should befriend Vil, he's quite ritch for a guy his age" He say as Cater wrap his arm around your shoulder, "Are you telling me to used him..." You ask him as Yuu sigh and roll his eyes, he's fed up. "Kind of... But, if he does your makeup and post about you... You'll get tons of follower! Aren't i just a clever being" Cater ask you as you nod your head yes. "But I don't have a phone how can i post about it?" You ask him.

(Girl version)

"You're the only girl here in Nrc, plus you're pretty cute! Let's take a picture somewhere else" Cater say as he stand up and hold your hand asking you to stand up to "Oh let me steal her for a moment" Cater say to Yuu as Ace look like he's against it "Sure... Take care of her dumbness" Yuu say as Cater walk away with you "You're seriously going to let him take her?!" Ace ask Yuu as he nod his head, "Yeah" Yuu say as he continued to eat his lunch... Ace isn't happy to see you being steal away, he was planning to do something with you... His whole plan was to feed you like how those couples do! How dare he! Ace try his best to hide his jealousy but it's not working well... He look grumpy, heck he almost try to run after you.

"This look like the perfect place to take pictures" cater say, you two were near this big tree, it's quite relaxing here. The wind is blowing not to hard but was definitely blowing your hair around a bit, your eyes were shinning since the sun managed to shine through the leaf of the tree, bird were singing, your pink lips were looking beautiful, vil did a wonderful job with your makeup... It match you perfectly, you look like the sun shining brightly for the whole world to see, you truly are a divine goddess...

"This look like a good spot... Cmon let's take a picture" Cater say as he put his hand on your shoulder, as he smile as you copy him and smile to. But this time you look more stunning than ever, your hair look so silky smooth plus soft, your eyes were shinning some sun light hit you... As cater take the picture he blush, "You look stunning" he say as you chuckled... Even your chuckled is stunning.

( boy version )

"You're the only charming guy here in Nrc, plus you already managed to be popular! Let's take a picture somewhere else!" Cater suggest as he look at you hoping for you to say yes, Ace try to hold your hand and say no but, Cater catch the way Ace was acting and pull you up so Ace wouldn't touch you. "What do you say Yuu? Can i borrow your charming friend here?" Cater ask Yuu as he seem to be looking at him telling him to say yes, "Sure... Borrow him as much as you like" Yuu say as Cater run off with you.

"Why would you say yes?!" Ace ask Yuu as Yuu just shrugs his shoulder "What if he did something to him?" Ace ask Yuu with a serious tone "Thoughts Cater was your senpai... Im sure he won't" Yuu simply say as he eat his food, gosh how can Yuu be this careless! Ace want to go after you to make sure you are ok but... If he does that people will think he likes you, ge does love you but. Wait what! No he doesn't love you! Ace was trying to Gaslight himself telling himself he was just worried about you and not jealous.

"This look like a good spot... Cmon let's take a picture" Cater say as he put his hand on your shoulder, as he smile as you copy him and smile to. But this time you look more stunning than ever, your hair look so silky smooth plus soft, your eyes were shinning some sun light hit you... As cater take the picture he blush, "You look stunning" he say as you chuckled... Even your chuckled is stunning. In the picture you look like a god disguised as a human...

-----------------------