Chapter 20

------------Anger issues!

When you wake up again it was pretty still early for school and you only wake up cause of the ghost accidentally bumping into things somehow and drop something. The item hitting the hard floor wasn't to loud either plus you would have just fallen back asleep even if that was indeed the case, but you wake up sweating, heart beating faster than ever, the fear in you was eating you alive from the inside as you took deep breath so you could calm your panicking heart. You do not remember much but the dream or nightmare wasn't that scary at all, yet somehow completely mess you up to no good.

You sit up as you think about your dream trying to remember the pieces of dream you have forgotten but yet to no avail you weren't able to. You clunge onto the warm blanket as you took another deep breath, no amount of thinking couldn't help but make yourself feel like a loser, coward who is afraid of silly dream.

Your dreamt about yourself staring at you inside the mirror as the mirror was shatter into pieces yet still managing to see her/him. Warm tears pour out her eyes as she look at you with sympathy, the other you tried to say something yet no sound came out, yet still tears and sobbing could be heard, the only word you could make out was 'Out'. Such random word yet somehow make sense... You only tried your best to calm yourself down but saying that dream are dream nothing more... But you're heart was beating the opposite ways.

One leg out the comfort of your warm blanket you definitely weren't ready yet... Yet you still take a cold shower since this house doesn't have the capacity to throw got water, just some water you got from the lakes near the school.

You were just sitting waiting for something to happen yet you keep yawning, it was as your body still desire the warmth of the blanket, you agree with your heart. "Early...? Damn seem like I'm not the only one awake now..." The little fur of ball say with a half asleep figure as he was still yawning eyes barely open. "Yeah... Yuu is still asleep?" You ask him as he nod his head calmly "Slept like a long" he say as he plop down next to you with a loud sigh.

( Time Skip )

"Ugh... I hate this... I hate my life..." Yuu mumbled as he hold himself while looking down as you only chuckled at the poor boy. You guys were currently outside the dorm of heart something something... Ace with the tart you buy from the shady guy as Yuu was losing his mind already.

"Well, where the hell is everyone else at?" Grim ask as he look at Deuce and Ace who share the same confusion as the little fur of ball. Than suddenly Cater appear wearing another uniform quite different from the usual one tho. "Ah! I see almost late but on time!" He say quite energetic for the day, as Ace and Deuce got a bit surprised and Grim was full of shocked as well. "ah! Where did you appear from?!" Grim ask the male who was just simply smiling with a phone on his hand as well, "that doesn't matter what matter is your guy's clothes style... No offence, you guys should learn which aesthetic is good for any special show..." Cater told you guys.

"Oh, you guys finally arrived... I almost thought you guys won't come" Trey say as he walk towards your group with a smile, looking at the tart and back at you still suspicious. It kinda hurt for him to doubt you even tho you indeed did something for him to doubt you still it hurt. "Let me change your clothes" Trey say as he take out his wand and "Doodle suit" he say as you, yuu, grim, Ace and Deuce clothes change into the unique uniform cater and Trey were wearing.

"Eh? Woah! I look good!" Grim say with a wide smile as his clothing was just a different bow... Yuu seem uninterested in the new clothing probably not his type of clothing. "Geez! We look good, anyway where are we dropping this off?" Ace ask "The unbirthday party is about to start there you can apologise there with the tart of course" Trey told with a smile.

"Than what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Grim say as he follow after Trey and Cater as he look like a kid following his parents with a smile.
When arriving to the party it look nice..? Everything was matching. Small table all over the place and riddle sitting on a throne like seat... "Today we'll celebrate the unbirthday party!" Riddle say as he had a glass of liquid on his hand with a smile, everyone cheers and drink the liquid as Ace was about to say something.

"And you guys... An uninvited guest and the thief... What brings you to my unbirthday party?" Riddle ask piercing a glare at Ace specifically, as Ace swallow his salvia he was extremely nervous and you could tell it. "Riddle Ace here want to apologise properly for stealing your Tart" Trey speak for Ace as he nudge at Ace to say something, the tart was behind his back so Riddle would be surprised.

"Yeah yeah! That's true... I'm so sorry for eating your Tart as to apologise I have come here with a replacement for that Tart" Ace say's as a smile was on his face, you also smile thankful that this little drama is going to be over soon. "Show him the tart now..." Deuce whisper into Ace ear as Ace roll his eyes at him. "Here's the replacement for that Tart I have ate already, I promise this one is far better than the one piece of tart I have ate" Ace say as he show him the Tart.

The expression on Riddle face turns sour as he stood up with an angry expression on his face. "Eh...? Did we do something wrong or he's just always angry when others are being nice..." Grim mumbled as Riddle took a deep breath inorder to decrease his anger towards your group. "The law of the queen of heart. 562. One must never bring a chestnut tart to an unbirthday tea party!" Riddle say as Trey seems nervous as well.

"Eh?! But Trey you recommend that to us what's going on?" You ask Trey as he fix his glasses claiming himself "I couldn't remember all the rules... I managed to learn some but not that long..." Trey say as he took a deep breath "Riddle this is truly my fault
... I was the one who recommended to made the tart not them" Trey say as he tried to take all the blame, "but... Did you bring the tart here...? No... It's their fault not yours, you simply made it, but... They have the nerve to bring it here..." Riddle say as you sigh "Favourism" you say out as the red hair eyes were on you now...

"What did you say?" He ask you as you repeat yourself "Favourism... Do you need me to explain to you what that means?" You ask him, you were fed up with the red hair sudden burst of anger. "Throw this uninvited guests out my dorm! Now!" Riddle yell as he was completely red from anger "Fine... We'll leave, it's not like we come here by choice, he apologized already so don't expect another one until you have apologise yourself..." You told him as you took off the hat and throw it away, you also removed some excessory to prove that you hate the place.

As you storm off out the place quite furious, all this time riddle have been having a bad temper. From everything you have gather about the red haired boy... Strict and is feared by most.

"Yeah! You better be grateful for everything! We can't even afford food daily unlike you! You're lucky I didn't tell y/n to slap the hell out of you again!" Grim say as he Strom off just like how you did not before ripping the little bow tie and throwing it to the ground. Yuu quietly follow after the two as he didn't say a single word to anyone else only exchanging judgmental you glare. "Well... Are you two leaving or do you need me to force you?" Riddle ask as the redness in his face start to fade but would return back if you say anything wrong. "We'll be going to" Deuce say as he walk off not before grabbing his friends hand walking away with him. In which Ace accidentally drop the tart as it was no longer 'good' enough to eat.