Chapter 10

// Deadly dream

// Deadly dream...

After everyone got their meal you guy's sit down on this perticular bench with your group. The food you got look more delicious when you only stare at it, grim was also simping for your food as his food have gotten stolen if you trust him enough. "Ugh! Why did i give that guy my food! Now i don't even feel like eating..." Grim say with a cute face as he stare at your food and you. "Your fault" you say as he sigh and roll his eyes. "C'mon... Im so hungry and my food taste bad... Don't you feel bad for me?" Grim ask you "than starve" you simply reply back as you peacefully eat your food "Ugh! So rude for what reason!? You would rather kill me than give me one Crumb... Talking about cruel" Grim say as he sigh.

"You two... Stop it you're embressing me again" Yuu say as he eat his food. "Yeah you two should shut up" Ace suggest as you just simply eat your food as Grim look pissed. "Say the one who doesn't know how to shut up" Grim say as he chuckled he was quite proud of himself. "What did you say you raccoon?" Ace ask as deuce also seem to be very interested at whatever was going on... "Ace, Grim is right, you literally don't know how to shut up" Deuce say as Ace glare at him.

"Im starving!" Grim complain again to Yuu as Yuu sigh "What am i supposed to do about it?" Yuu ask Grim as Grim sigh looking disappointed at Yuu for not understanding what he want. "Anyway... Who are those kids there..?" Grim ask as he point at a group of three people enjoying their lunch. "Hm? Oh there's a cute girl to" you say as you chuckled

[Female version]

"You're gay?!" Ace ask you as his eyes went wide open. "Maybe" you say as you look at him with the most calmest expression on earth. "It's always the pretty who are gay or lesbian!" Ace say as Yuu look quite embressed on how loud they were talking, "Ace you seriously don't know how to keep your mouth shut huh!?" Deuce ask as Ace roll his eyes at him, you were actually quite chill, Yuu was like an embressed mom ready to kill Ace, Deuce look like that one friend who is literally fed up, and finally Grim starving to death.

[Male version]

"But this is an all boy school..." Deuce say as he look at the person who you think was a girl. She have black and pink stripes hair and look like a girl from distance, "How come a girl is here...?" Yuu asked confused, yuu stare at the *girl* then Yuu eyes go wide open... "That's a guy..." Yuu say as you sigh thinking it was a big joke "Stop joking" you say as Grim chuckled and start to laugh like a clown. "That seriously is a guy!" He say as he laugh and point at you. "You're gay!?" Ace ask you as Deuce hit him in the head "Stop shouting!" Deuce shout back as Ace hiss at him "you're also shouting!" He say as you sigh.

------

"What do you guys think you're doing shouting in such place?" A voice say as you all turn around to look at the person... A little guy with red hair... "Dorm leader!" Ace shouted again as his eyes went wide "Sce lower your voice!" Deuce shout back as Yuu look away disappointed. "Quite! I can't believe you guys are even in my dorm..." Riddle say as you chuckled.

"Hey Y/n don't laigh at us!" Ace say as you stick out your tongue at him "And you..." Riddle say as he glare at you as you were confused... "You're the magicless human chosen by accident right?" Riddle ask with a mocking tone "Yup that's me!" Yoy say with your usual smile.

"Riddle you shouldn't really involve students from other dorm" The green hair man say as you nod your head agreeing with him. "Well it's my duty to make sure everyone obey the rules... And idiots like them make my blood boil" Riddle say as Ace and Deuce got scared and thinking of what riddle might do to them.

"Are you two seriously scared of this boss baby?" You ask as you smile "Boss baby?" Riddle ask with bitterness in his tone as he fold his arm... "You dare call me such names!" Riddle say as some people's seem to look at your way "Riddle..." Trey say as he calm down himself "fine I'll let you guys go for now... But if you dare repeat this action... You'll lose your head" Riddle say as you smile calmly while the others expect Yuu seem scared of little boss baby...

"So! Say you are a dorm leader?" You ask Riddle as he glare at you "Yeah im the dorm leader of the Heartsabyul" he say with confidence "heart what?" You ask him as his smile drop "Listen closely i say i am the dorm leader of Heartsabyul" He say as you nod your head "Heart-salai-bul?" You ask him a he took a deep breath.

"Heart. Sa. byul" he say loud and clear as you still look confused "let me help them riddle... Riddle is the dorm leader of Heart-Sa-byul" Trey say with a smile as you nod your head "Heartsabyul!" You say as he nod his head