Chapter 23

-----------Dandelion

"Okay... I have call you two because tomorrow is the day we'll duel" Ace started as he stand infront of the two other teen one seem un-interested, while the other was listening carefully. "Why only the two of us... What about y/n? I thought riddle have a soft spot for her?" Yuu ask. "...I don't want them to get hurt... They are just a human, we can't afford to pay the price if anything bad happened to them" Ace say.

"...So am i. I am also a human, just say you like them nothing embarrassing about liking another person" Yuu speak out as Ace could have possibly turn red out of embarrassment. Of course, the boy... Do indeed have been developing some new feelings for you. Just the fact that you, out of all people getting hurt because of a stupid revenge he couldn't possibly forgive himself if that happen.

"Gosh, yuu... As a saying goes,  the soft chest one's shall be protected" Ace said out as yuu was visibly confused. "Soft chest? Pff, what does that even mean? Are you... Calling them sensetive?" Deuce ask Ace as Ace just roll his eyes.

"Wow, great answer thanks" Deuce sarcastically reply back as he sit back down more comfortably and fold his arms. "This... Is going nowhere " Ace speak out loud as he put both his hand on the waist, thinking of a brilliant plan. Which was none, since he couldn't possibly use his brain for good at the moment.

( your pov )

"Riddle... Have you seen Ace, Deuce and Yuu?" You ask the red head boy infront of you. You have accidentally bump into him while walking, it was not pleasent to even walk by him.

"No, those troublemakers have not returned to the dorm since what happened" Riddle bluntly speak as he give you those sharp look's. You just avoid eye contact with him, looking at his clothing instead. "Oh alright" you say as you almost left. Until he called out your name.

"Why don't we look together?" He ask, he sound genuine. "Why? I thought you didn't care?" You ask back, "What? No, of course- i do care... I mean yes i do indeed care for the well being of my... Students?" Riddle was a mess, he of course wasn't good af communication.

The red head just wanted to spend more time with someone, especially you. Lately he have been lonely, everything around him are collapsing infront of his eyes. You felt like a curse... But, in his eyes you were the one prepared to lift his terrible life using the same curse.

"You're stuttering alot... Ah, alright let's look together, the more the better" you simply say. You would be please to tease the red head but it wasn't the right time, especially when he might actually do some shady magic on you if you go beyond the boundaries.

"Say, where were you born?" The red head ask you, you turn your head towards him. "I was born in (___)" you truthfully told him. He nod his head. "I have never heard of such place... Are you not from this world?" He question you as the two of you walk down the silent hallway. "It's possible... Just maybe, im quite curious. This place is probably a parallel universe... If im correct" you say.