Chapter 12

---------------Loves?

Cater look at the picture he post and look back at you. With a smile he wrap his arms around you, "You look like a model! Maybe you're even more beautiful than Vil?" He ask you as he playfully pinch your cheek. "Vil? No no... I assure you Vil is more pretty than me" you say as he chuckled.

"Maybe you shouldn't have a phone... You'll get more followers then me" he say as he complement you in his ways... "I don't post about myself that much..." You say as you nervous chuckled, to be honest you aren't the most outgoing person... You barely post about yourself since you are simply too lazy. "Really?! Well you should post more pictures! Cutie like you are what company wants" he say with a smile as the wind blew a bit harder. "Im good... Im not really into being a model or anything of sort" you say as he nod his head "We should take pictures again... Oh you could be my model" Cater suggest as you smile "For sure" you simply say.

[🌼] Time skip.

After two hours the picture Cater post have gone viral. Reason number one is that you're from another world, second is that you're drop dead gorgeous, third is because of the tags.

People were commenting things like. 'Bro look like they just got drop kick by heaven' the comments were full of positive things, most of them were of course shipping you and Cater. Some even assumed that you were Cater partner or crush, to know that someone as gorgeous is in NRC is a breaking news. Look like you got famous plus Cater, especially because you're from another world... But there was some negative comments to saying stuff such as. 'Vil is better', the negative comments were all about vil being better or more beautiful than you.

"Y/n right?" An unknown student who seem to be from savanaclaw. "Yeah..." You answer with your usual smile, you are currently alone in the classroom since Yuu, Ace, Deuce and Grim were gone when you wake up... You feel a bit sad since they forget you or maybe they didn't want to wake you up and just leave. "Im Rashta... Im from savanaclaw" he introduced himself as you nod your head "I just want to say you're very pretty..." He say as he blush a bit as you chuckled, "Wanna be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" You stood there completely frozen as you were shocked. This guy really just confess to you without second thoughts, "Sorry but no.." You say.

He look mad now that's not good. "What?" He ask you in a scary way he sounds like he's forcing you to say yes. "I say no" you say completely clueless "Look here... I will ask again nicely, yes or no?" He say as he grab you by the chin forcing you to stare at him. As suddenly you headbutt him hard, he let go of you as he touch his forehead. "You!-" before he could finish his sentence you kick him where the sun don't shine. "Suck it up bitch" you say as you kick him in the head, "Bye!" You quickly say as you run out the classroom you could heard footsteps following after you. That Rashta dude have some mascular friends you do not want to mess with.

You didn't bother looking back but just keep running. They were quite fast to, you couldn't help but want to throw some hand but... They look too strong there is no need for you to waste energy, plus you just wake up you're totally not in the mood nor strength to fight back. "Yooo... We should just yknow do this peacefully? Peace is love!" You say with a smile as you run down the hall.

"C'mon don't be soo sensetive!" You say as they seem to get more furious the more you talk. But you couldn't stop laughing either, "Ha! C'mon guys so Cheugy!" You say as you giggles your ass off the more you think the more you want to burst and laugh. "C'mon... Peace before bros?" You ask as you were starting to get real tired of this chase. Then suddenly you stop to take a breath. "Stop! I don't want to play anymore!" You suddenly say as you breath heavily, the two big ass guy seem ok they're not even tired are they even human? "What did i do?" You ask them "You rejected our friend and beat him" one of them say, "I mean... C'mon he was forcing me to say yes" you told them as you look super confused.

"He was trying to be romantic! You ungrateful bitch!" He say it seem like him shouting have attracted people. "Skill issue" you say as you shrug "No cap but he just suck at being romantic... I say he have zero rizz and no drip" you smile and say.

They seem to look scared as you chuckled, "Yeah... See that? Are you afraid? Can't believe" you say confidently as you chuckled. "What cat got your tongue?" You ask them, they seem to be looking at something else and not you, you slowly turn behind just to see...

Vil? He look pissed off, thats not good. He look like he's going to kill someone he was glaring directly at the two boy. And besides him hat guy and purple guy, hat guy wave at you with a smile as purple guy look confused to. "Um..." You say as Vil look at you too as you could feel your soul leave your own body. "Imma go..." You say as you try to leave, but Vil put his hand on your shoulder "You will go no where" he say in a cold tone "Yessir!" You say.

"For you two..." He say as he glare at the two masculine guy, "I'll be nice and let you guys go... If i see you disturbing her/him I'll make sure your face rot off" Vil say in the most coldest way God could describe. The two guy run away like little girls tho as Vil didn't let go of you yet. "My my... You're such an imprudente/
imprudent ange" Hat guy say as he smile at you, "I don't know what you say but thank you" you say with a smile as he chuckled a bit "And that's what you call an actual ange! Always happy and thankful" Hat guy say as he gentle pat your head making sure not to mess up your hair.

"What do you think you were doing?" Vil ask you as he stare right at your soul, "Talking" you simply say as he sigh "Answer me... What did you do for them to chase you?" He ask you once again "I hurt their homie feelings... Not my fault he couldn't take the answer no" you say as you try to defend yourself, "Did you hurt yourself?" He ask you as you think about it, "To be honest... I think i hurt the guy more than anyone else" you say as you think about what you did to him. "My ange, you're very brave! Fighting for what is wrong!" Hat guy praise you as you smile "Don't encourage them hook, their behaviour is not what i like" Vil told him as hook apologise "That sound like your problem" you say as you were quite offended.

"Don't you dare talk back to me in such manner" he say as he glare at you, suddenly you pat his head gently like how rook did, but you did have to tip-toe a bit to reach him, "Eat some chill pill" you told him calmly as ge seem utterly shock by your actions. "Don't touch me with your dirty hand" Vil say as you nod your head yes.

You open your bag and take out a sanitizer and used it and pay his head again. "Better?" You ask him with the purest and innocent smile, as purple guy almost burst out and laugh. "What... You look mad, im sorry it only kill ninty nine percent of germs... But hey! Who cares?" You say so confidently.

"Y/n!" A voice call out fir you as you turn to where the voice was coming from. "Oh Ace! Where have you been!? You ditch me" you say as you sound mad yet not mad he look at Vil and at you. "The other are also looking for you let's go" he say as Ace grab your hand and drag you away. "Bye bye Vil! And Hat guy with cool language! And bye bye purple guy I'll miss you!" You say as Ace drag you away from them thankfully. God knows what you would say to offend Vil!