Chapter 7

People were running out of the building, security rushing inside as loud crashes were heard from the room above. You knew this was Yelena since she had disappeared over an hour ago, leaving you and Kate to talk.

Sighing to yourself with a loud groan, you lazily walked over to the elevator knowing you had to do something before disaster struck. Kate had left before people had started fleeing, you didn't know where she was but you figured she had been escorted out by one of her security as you figured this event was planned by either her or her family.

The elevator doors opened and you stepped out, eyeing the mass of mess that was made. "Yelena," you sang out, trudging through the darkness of the room, "bit early for this." You found yourself yawning after that, searching the many rooms that brought the floor together.

"It's 10 o'clock!" You heard her call out followed by a loud grunt, "I consider that night, as should you." You followed the sound of her voice and found her fighting with Kate, the two throwing each other around the room as punches and kicks were thrown into the mix.

"How old are you two? Seriously?" Neither of them acknowledged you which made you roll your eyes and pinch the bridge of your nose. Kate let out an almost defeated scream as Yelena threw her against the wall before she used it to her advantage, pushing herself off it and lunging for the blond. "This isn't very lady like now, is it?" You took a seat in an office chair, rolling it back when the two came falling your way.

"A little help here." Yelena huffed and you shook your head at her, knowing she couldn't see it as she was too busy on the other side of the room.

"Hi Y/n." Kate greeted, grabbing the blond by her hair and trying to drag her down.

"Hey Kate." You smiled at her, putting your hands in the pockets of your jumpsuit before you stood from your seat. "You guys finished?"

"Nope." They replied in union as they fell back onto the table, paper and pens falling to the floor as they did.

"Let's wrap this up and talk like-"

"Ow! That one hurt!" Kate cut you off as Yelena elbowed her back, stepping back a little.

"Sorry." The blond shrugged before grabbing the back of Kate's hair and running her into a wall which made you wince.

You sighed, frustrated with the two as you pulled out your favorite piece of art from your pocket.

"Now that's more like it." Yelena laughed when you pressed the button on the handle, the giant green blade coming into sight.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance to stop this mess before I cut both of your heads off." You warned and the two shared a look before stepping away from each other, dusting themselves off.

"She started it." Kate told you breathlessly which made Yelena gasp in shock.

"I did not!" She argued, looking between you and Kate.

"She's trying to kill Clint!" This had Yelena gaping at her.

"Oh I kno-" You tired but was cut off when Yelena defended herself

"You are a liar!" She shot back as the raven haired girl smiled smugly.

"You even sai-" She was cut off when Yelena came behind her, clamping her mouth shut with her hand and her other arm around her neck in a headlock.

"Y/n, isn't she cr- Ew! Did you just lick me?"

"Enough!" You yelled, slamming your hand down on the table they were previously fighting on, "You're acting like fucking children! Look at you." You pointed at them both with your katana and they slightly stepped back silently as Kate pursed her lips.

"Wanna grab a drink?" Yelena offered as she turned to Kate.

"I could use that right now, I'm out of breath. You're good."

"Thank you." She smiled proudly and you shook your head, not believing what you were seeing.

"Fucking children." You muttered as you retracted your blade and turned to leave.

"Fucking children." You heard Yelena mock as Kate stifled a laugh and you turned around to glare at them, Yelena elbowing Kate who cleared her throat and looked at you innocently.

The three of you were now sitting in a random bar in the middle of town, you didn't want to come but you had to knowing if you were to leave the two alone again no one would be there to stop them. "You made me fail my mission." Yelena told Kate as she took another shot.

"That was my intention." Replied Kate, glancing over to you to see your very unpleased look, "do you ever smile?" She asked you and you grumbled in your seat.

"Right!" The blond agreed loudly, "I've never seen her smile. Give us a smile, baby." She leant over to you as she tried to lift the corner of your lips.

"Baby?" Kate asked, her tone now serious.

"Yes! She looks like a baby, she has such a cute face." She squeezed your cheeks before you hit her hand away and turned to face the countless amount of bottles behind the bar.

"So are you two like... you know?"

"You're even crazier than I thought if you think I'm with her." You replied to her, emptying the glass of whiskey you ordered like an old rich man.

"You really need to get laid." Yelena patted your shoulder, ignoring you when you tried to shrug her off. "Always so moody this one." You heard her whisper over to Kate.

"I think she's quite nice."