Chapter seven

Chapter seven

After a few minutes, Pozaxe and Bloodhook joined the foursome, ushering them down towards the stairs. They entered a large expansive room with goblins wearing different types of dress. Some were in armour others were in robes. They were lead into a room with rows of hospital beds. A small goblin wearing green robes met them at the door. Pozaxe spoke to them in gobbledegook and then they turned to address Harry.

"Mr Potter this is Healer Nilbog. He will be looking after you and your family. I will be sure to send you regular updates on your vaults." Pozaxe spoke before bowing at Harry and Cassie.

Bloodhook turned to Sirius and spoke, "Lord Black I will endeavour to claim back the Lestrange betrothal vault as penance for betraying the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black. I will be in touch soon with an update." Bloodhook then bowed before turning to leave with Pozaxe.

Nilbog was staring intently at Harry before he turned to Cassie to speak. "Lady Gryffindor, I will need to put Mr Potter into a magical coma, whilst I attempt to remove the horcrux. I will need your consent and a vow not to interfere."

Cassie nodded her head and then spoke. "I, Lady Gryffindor and Interim Lady Potter, do so consent to Heir Potter being placed in a magical coma and I vow on my magic not to interfere in the process of Healer Nilbog." A glow shot around Cassie from her wand before settling.

"Very well, Mr Potter please get on the bed." Nilbog spoke.

Sirius took Cassie's hand and pulled her towards a row of chairs at the side of the room. Reg hadn't spoken a word to Cassie since they arrived in the bank. She had turned to look at him. He looked worried and uncertain.

"Sirius why have you only sought to reclaim the Lestrange betrothal vault and not the Malfoy one?" Reg finally asked, he'd obviously been pondering on this since they had met with Bloodhook privately.

"Well technically Narcissa hasn't betrayed the family, she did not take the mark and she didn't actively fight in the first war Reg. She was too busy trying to provide a Malfoy heir. Bellatrix did take the mark and she tortured Lord and Lady Longbottom to insanity." He replied.

"Oh, I hadn't realised that Bellatrix was responsible for the Longbottoms, I know Cissa didn't play an active role in the war but I had thought with Lucius playing a very active role in the war, even going as far as being given one of the Dark Lords horcruxes to look after, which placed your godson at risk that you would have sought penance?" Reg finished.

"Fuck Reg! I hadn't even thought about what Malfoy done. Your right, once I know Harry is alright I will head up to speak to Bloodhook again." he spoke running his hands through his hair.

"I'll go on your behalf, you and Cass should do this together. I'll go and speak to Bloodhook about seeking penance from the Malfoys if you are happy for me to do so?" He asked.

Sirius could only nod. He was so thankful that Reg was here and alive. If Cassie hadn't helped save his brothers life when he arrived at their apartment 15 years ago, bleeding from wounds on his face and body, then he'd be trying to do this correctly. He glanced at Cassie to see that her eyes hadn't left Harry, she didn't even seem to notice that the brothers had any conversation in the last 5 minutes. He just took her hands in his and held them tightly. It was all the reassurance he could give her, he was just as terrified as she was.

Harry had been placed onto the hospital bed, Nilbog had surrounded him with various types of crystals and anchor stones. He was chanting in gobbledegook for a few moments and then Harry looked sound asleep. Nilbog waved his hands in the air, whilst chanting another spell. Harry's body shuddered and twitched. His scar looked as though is bleeding and the wound was opening wider. Slowly a black fog seemed to ease out of Harry's head. There was a scream that rang out around the room and then Harry jerked upright for a moment before lying flat again.

Cassie clutched Sirius hand in hers, squeezing tighter everytime Harry made a movement. She was terrified, she hadn't even realised her eyes were leaking tears until Sirius reached up to wipe one away from her face.She flinched at his touch and then turned to look at him.

"Oh Sirius, how could Dumbledore not have known about his scar? He must've known, he is supposed to be one of the greatest wizards of all time. He had to have known, is that why he took Harry? Is that why he hid him? What the hell was that prophecy again?" She was rambling, sobbing and clutching Sirius all at the same time.

"I know Cass, I know. He isn't going to get anywhere near Harry again alright? If we have to home-school him and his two friends then that's what we will do. We will keep him safe just as we promised Prongs all those years ago. I can't remember that prophecy, but I bet it's still in the Department of Mysteries. Once Harry is well we will take him to collect it okay?" He spoke softly, stroking her back.

She could only nod, before curling up into his side and holding him as tight as she could. She was so thankful that he was finally here by her side and now she couldn't imagine him being gone again. She needed him to help her through this, help her raise Harry and keep him safe.

Eventually Cassie fell asleep snuggled into Sirius side. Regulus had gotten back about 20 minutes after she had fallen asleep.

"I have requested that Malfoy pay back the entirety of the betrothal vault asap and if he doesn't want to pay it back then he can go to court and be questioned under veritaserum and prove that he was under the imperious curse in the last war. He has until the end of the month to make a decision." Reg told Sirius.

"He is gonna pay that back immediately than let it get out that these terms have been given to him." Sirius stated

"He wants to prove he's in control, he wants to prove the Malfoy name is not beholden to the Blacks, let alone a blood traitor. I think you may be surprised Sirius." Reg stated.

They went back and forth on plans and what to do next when Nilbog approached them. Sirius gently shook Cassie to wake her up.

"Lady Gryffindor, Heir Potter is still in the coma, he will be awake shortly. The horcrux has been removed and destroyed. There should be no residual effects from the horcrux." Nilbog spoke.

"Thank you Healer Nilbog, we greatly appreciate your help in this matter. House Gryffindor, House Potter-" "-and House Black" Sirius interrupts. "are in your debt." Cassie finished.

Nilbog nodded and then left. A short while after Harry awoke, his scar had turned pink and appeared to be healing well. He was tired and feeling a little drained, so they took him home for an early dinner and bed.