Chapter forty five

Chapter Forty Five
September 1st 2014 marked the final year of school for Lyra Dorea Potter-Black. She was born on the 3rd of March 1996. Her entire family had gathered at Kings Cross station to see her off.
Fred had married Hermione and she was currently pregnant with their 3rd child, they were standing in the familiar station with their twins, George Sirius Weasley-Black and Arthur Harry Weasley-Black. Cassie and Sirius had formally adopted both boys, they'd taken only one of their names, choosing to still keep a connection to their father.
George and Susan had married and had only one child between them, Amelia Ginerva Weasley-Black. All the children were going into their third year.
A year after Cassie had given birth to Lyra, Regulus and Amelia, alongside Remus and Tonks announced their own pregnancy's. Arcturus  Alphard Black and Edward Remus Lupin were the best of friends and they were going into their 5th year.
Finally Harry and Ginny joined them with their brood, it was James Sirius Potter's first year at school. Next year would be Fred Regulus Potters turned followed by Lily Hermione Potter the year after.
The large family gathered together at the station, they'd spotted Ron and his wife Lavender with their two children Rose and Hugo further ahead. They didn't speak at all anymore and the cousins didn't really know each other. Bills children had chosen to go to Beauxbaton like their mother.

Cassie and Sirius stood with Lyra and their youngest, Elladora Marlene Potter-Black, who would be going into her 6th year. Cassie looked around at all her children and her grandchildren. She never thought she'd get here but here she stood with her 7 children and her 8 grandchildren, watching the board the train to the school that she'd found her soulmate and her children had found theirs.

"Right Ly, seems it's time my girl. Are you ready for your last year?" Cassie asked.
"I think so mum, I'm trying not to think about it." Lyra replied.
"Oh sweetheart, your dad and I are so proud of you. You have all the time in the world to figure out what you do after school but for now go, enjoy your last year with your friends. Break some rules, kiss some boys and make wonderful memories okay?" She said pulling her daughter in for a hug.
"Okay mum, since it's on your orders, if I'm caught breaking rules I'll just tell Auntie Min to firecall you." She said laughing.
"I can't believe my little girl is going into her last year, enjoy every minute of it darling. We'll be right here when you're done." Sirius said, pulling her into her side.
"You ready Ella? I don't want you worrying about your NEWTS. You can only do your best, and I promise your best will always be good enough for us. You've got this sweetheart. Isn't that right Sirius?"
"Of course, don't know how I got so lucky to have 3 wonderfully intelligent woman in my life but you've girl this Ellabella."
"Daaaad, you promised you'd stop calling me that." Her youngest groaned.
Just then the train whistle blew and it was time to board. Her kids all said goodbye to their kids and she said goodbye to her youngest two.

She could see Harry was struggling with watching his first leave. So she wondered over to her nephew.
"Hey kiddo." She said.
Harry laughed. "You only call me that when I'm sad."
"Yeah well it's the hardest thing in the world watching the most precious people in your world go off into their world on their own without you. I struggled letting you return for your fifth year, I went home and cried for hours. I done it all again with Lyra and Elladora. You've both raised a wonderful son, exactly like his namesakes but wonderful nonetheless. It's okay to be sad, Haz. C'mon let's go back to the Manor. Tippy has made you your favourites, she knew 'her favourite little Master Haz would be sad about her favourite little Master Jamie going off to Hoggywarts.'" Cassie finished laughing.
"Oh alright Aunt Cas."
The large family walked back through the wall and went home to the Manor.
All was well.