Chapter nine

Chapter Nine

When they arrived in the suburban street in Little Whinging, Regulus took a moment to compose himself before turning to Cassie to see what on earth they were doing there. All Cassie replied was 'cupboard'. Regulus still did not understand but he followed behind her as she marched at speed towards Number 4. He took a moment to observe his sister, she looked fierce like a mother bear in the wild protecting her cub. Whoever they were here to see was not going to be safe, that much he could tell. They arrived at the plain looking house, it had the same car in the drive as every other house. A perfectly mowed lawn and little flowers planted below the window. Before he knew it, Cassie was at the door, knocking very hard and loudly. He immediately moved by her side, he knew they were in a muggle neighbourhood but he had no idea who the people behind this door were. A tall thin blonde woman met them at the door, she had a sour look on her face, thin lips were pursed in a straight line. He glanced at Cassie and saw a similiar look on her face.

"Can i help you?" the blonde woman spoke.

"Petunia Dursley?" Cassie replied.

"Yes, do I know you?" She answered.

"May we come in? I'm sure you won't want your neighbours hearing what I have to say." Cassie replied firmly.

"Oh right, come in." Petunia moved to the side to allow the guests in.

"Petunia who is at the door?" A whale of a man had appeared in the hallway.

Regulus had just closed the door behind him when Cassie decided now was the time to strike.

"You must Vernon. Petunia you would be correct you do know me, I am Cassiopeia Potter, sister to James Potter and the other Aunt to Harry Potter. I believe my nephew was placed in your care when our siblings were murdered. What is wrong with you people? Who takes in an orphaned child, who's parents have been brutally murdered in front of him and decides to place him in a damn cupboard to LIVE?!" She shouted at the end. Regulus realised these were the people who Dumbledore had left his brother's godson with.

"You- you're one of them! Get out of my house!" The whale like man shouted.

Cassie pulled her wand and pointed it at the man.

"You think i'm going to listen to you, you vile horrible man. Do you have nothing to say for yourselves? He's as much your nephew as he is mine and I can assure you that had he been given to me, I would have showed him how much he was loved and cared for. NOT PLACED HIM IN A DAMN CUPBOARD!!"

"We gave him Dudley's spare room and we fed him." Petunia replied.

"OH well that's all okay then isn't it. As long as you gave him your's son second bedroom. I know you had problems with your sister and I know that it only started once she found her magic and you fucking didn't but my god how can two people raised by the same parents turn out so widely different. If the shoe had been on the other foot, and your precious Dudley had been the orphan, you can bet your scrawny arse that my brother and sister would have raised him like their own. He'd have wanted for nothing and been given everything that Harry had. You people deserve to be taken up on child abuse charges." Cassie retorted.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." Vernon spoke.

"Oh do fuck off Vernon, you great big whale of a man. You are nothing but a bully. I am here to talk to Harry's other Aunt."

"I have nothing to say to you." Petunia spoke.

"Really? Nothing. So let me put it this way then Petunia. If you had been murdered protecting your son, and he had been taken to Lily. What would you feel if Lily had then took him in, under orders might I add, then put him in a cupboard to live until he was 11. He was starved and only given Harry's hand-me-down clothes. What if she then decided to give him one of Harry's second bedrooms, only because she'd been caught, but he wasn't allowed any freedom, no no that would be too much. He would be starved and only fed through a damn cat flap and let out twice a day to use the bathroom. He was humiliated and called a freak. He was never told that you had died protecting him or even your names. HOW WOULD THAT FEEL TO YOU!?" By the time Cassie had finished her rant, Petunia wouldn't look her in the eye.

"Yeah I thought as much Petunia. You are a disgrace. I hope Dudley is never in the same position Harry is but just know if he is, I know that MY nephew would still look after him despite your piss poor treatment of him. He will never return here ever again. Good day!" Cassie then grabbed Regulus and they left.

Cassie had decided that in a few days, she would bring this to Amelia Bones. Dumbledore would pay for doing this to her nephew. Harry needed to be protected and kept safe. She was not going to allow him to be used and abused just to turn him into some sort of weapon. They went to bed after finally eating the dinner that poor Tippy had prepared and was waiting on them to eat.