--- authority ; ♠️

--- smut ; dom chishiya, sub niragi

; degradation, praise, spitting, ooc niragi and chishiya!!

; present for MidnightWritings125 xx

---

chishiya shows niragi his place; under him.

---

"why'd you say that, huh?", niragi asked angry while closing chishiyas door. "having fun embarrassing me in front of everyone?" "first of all, you knock before you enter someones room, darling. secondly, someone needs to show you your place, right? your ego is waaay too big.", he smiled condescendingly, standing up from his bed. "don't fucking call me that. you piss me the fuck up,", niragis said, gritting his teeth. "i'm happy for the day where this nuthouse gets burned down and i can finally shoot that fucking brain out of your head without consequences."

chishiya stepped in front of him. "you wouldn't get me. i'm way to smart for you.", his smile got wider. "you think so?" "i don't think it, i know it." they stared into each others eyes for a few seconds. "thats the thing about psychopaths, they have a ego too big for them and underestimate everyone else." "me underestimating you?", he laughed. "lets see how tough you really are, huh?", with those words, he grabbed niragis wrists and turned him around to push him onto the bed. then he climbed on top. "what the hell-" chishiya put a finger over his mouth. "shh~"

niragi gulped, staring up into the dark brown, sparkling eyes. He didn't even try to free himself. slowly, chishiya brought one leg between niragis and pressed it against his crotch. niragi did his best not to make a sound. it was hard not to thrust up for more contact."not even trying to fight back?" the older grabbed niragis wrists to pin them up above his head. "you're fucking melting like butter in my hands. do i really have such a huge impact on you, pretty boy?" he grabbed the raven hair and pulled, which lead to niragi opening his mouth to let out a gasp. chishiya used the chance to spit into his mouth. niragi swallowed, almost automatically. "fuck, you didn't just- if i knew this before, i would have done this so much sooner to shut you up sweet heart." and he caught niragi in a passionate kiss. that was the moment where niragi gave up fighting and bucked his hips up desperately. the kiss left him dazed, his eyes unfocused and glittery.

"how cute you look under me... thats where you belong after all, right?" he smiled again. "do you want to continue?", he fell out of character for a second. no matter how much he hated the other, he didn't want him to live through the trauma of being raped. he just nodded slowly. "use your words, darling." that was when niragi realised what he was doing. his eyes widened and he pushed chishiya from him, shifting away from him. chishiya grinned. "took you long enough."

he just looked at the older. "can... can we- nevermind." he looked away. "you want to continue?", he laughed. the other looked unsure. "i liked it..." "okay darling, then i have no other chance than to take care of you, right? want to lay down here again?" he sat up so the other could lay down again. then he started opening the others shirt and kissed the bare skin. "you're so pretty, baby.", he mumbled. niragi grabbed the zipper of chishiyas hoodie to pull it down. chishiya grinned and removed it. his mind was racing. he hadn't expected niragi to actually let him go this far, and he was surprised by how well he responded to him. "don't stop now or i might change my mind.", he whispered suddently. i just smirked. "i know you won't." "probably not."

chishiya grabbed the others shirt. "sit up, so i can take it off." he did as he was told. "good boy." he blushed. "cute...", chishiya whispered. he needed to remember this later. then he went down to niragis bottom and opened his jeans and pulled it from his legs. then he stepped a bit away from niragi to enjoy the view. the other whined and hid his face in his elbow.