invitation. ; ♠️

_—smut (nishiya x arisu)

; arisu is a virgin (because i can), chishiya top, arisu switch, niragi bottom, blowjobs,

; this niragi was inspired by yuri from yarichin b club!

---

nishiya fuck
with arisu. (literally)

---

slowly, arisu entered the hotel room. chishiya was laying on the bed while niragi was standing in front of the window. when they heard the door open, their attention shifted away from their conversation to the shy boy in the door. chishiya grinned. 'i see, our little invitation found you well.' he just nodded, looking to a pervertly smirking niragi. 'h—hi.' he whispered. with big steps, niragi conquered the room to position himself behind arisu. 'are you nervous, petit?' he felt niragis tongue at his earlobe. 'alright, this works like this: we use the traffic light system. do you know that?'

he shook his head. chishiya explained. 'during sex, we will occasionally ask for your colour. green means everything is fine, and we may be able to go a step farther. yellow means to slow down all activities, and red means complete stop. of course, you can use the safe words whenever you need to.' it was hard to concentrate, when niragis hands were all over him, caressing his thighs, his stomach, his chest... 'do you have any hard or soft levels?' niragi whispered gently. arisu looked at him confused. 'w—what is that?'

niragi explained. 'well, hard limits are things you really don't want to do, for example blood play, knife play... bondage, or even things like swallowing cum.' arisu got hot red. 'awwe... you're not really experienced in sex, are you?' chishiya asked. arisu shook his head. 'and soft levels are things you might want to try but you're not sure yet.' 'do you want us to give you a list of things we might do, or do you just want to explore and find out yourself what you like? who knows, you might enjoy things you wouldn't think you'd enjoy!' chishiya grinned.

'i think, m—maybe afterwards?' chishiya nodded.  'okay.' he got pushed forward by niragi, onto the bed. chishiya made space between his legs to pull arisu close,  pressing their lips together. niragi had changed his shirt into a more comfortable hawaiian style one and lay next to chishiya, watching them. 'give him to me, please, i wanna try him out too.' he mumbled, observing arisus body. 'have patience, you little brat.' he leaned forward to push up the shirt of the younger to see the light skin beneath.  one hand gently massaged his ass, gently slapping it from time to time.

'here you go, suga~' chishiya ended their heated make out session, and arisu already looked fucked out, glossy eyes and swollen lips. 'aww, what did shiya do to you?' niragi pressed his lips on arisus as well, pulling him onto his lap. 'are you a virgin?' he nodded softly. 'fully?' he nodded again. niragi smirked. 'well, then we'll fuck you both ways.' niragi opened arisus jeans and pulled it over his ass. 'i'll prepare his ass, alright?' chishiya asked. he had undressed his jacket and now pulled arisu away from his partner to pull his jeans further down.

arisu and niragi both undressed their pants and niragi watched with amusement the boy, that was lying on his knees on his bed. soft moans flooded from his mouth, and niragi started stroking his cock slowly. arisu seemed to get less shy every passing second, moving against chishiyas fingers in delight. 'what's your colour?' chishiya asked. 'g—reen.' arisu whimpered. chishiya grinned. 'is this good?' 'yah!' he moaned. 'more, please, more.' niragi chuckled. 'we'll give you more, darling, don't worry.' chishiya pulled out. 'i think he's ready.' he let go of arisu and carefully pushed him to niragi, who lay on his back, in his open hawaiian shirt, hand on his dick, wearing a cocky smile.