--- space pt. 2 ; ♥️♣️

— angst, fluff

; self harm, making up

; request by alpha_scar_taekookie

---

making up

---

Niragi carried Chishiya the way home. Chishiya hadn't let go of him and looked around to take in the beauty of the night.

'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have questioned your love.' Chishiya whispered. He sighed. 'It's fine.'

They stayed silent and when Niragi finally opened the door to their shared apartment, he gasped in horror. 'Holy shit, Chishiya!' He stammered.

'I'm sorry. I'll clean up.' He tried to get away to remove the huge chaos that was in the apartment. Niragi kept him close. 'You'll stay here. We will do it tomorrow. Together.'

Chishiya sighed and relaxed again. 'You're too good to me.' Niragi chuckled. 'I'm treating you just the way my little prince deserves.' He whispered, making Chishiya blush.

Gently, Niragi placed Chishiya on the bed and pulled down his pants to throw them into the room. He softly undressed his torso as well, and Chishiya enjoyed the soft fingers of the other one.

Suddently, Niragi froze. And almost immediately, Chishiya knew why, jerked up and pulled his arms away. 'It's nothing, I tried to climb over a fence, that's where they are coming from!' I tried to find a lie for the scars on my arms.

A wounded noise left Niragis mouth and he retreated from the bed, to the window, opening it. 'Suguru, please! It's not like you think!' Chishiya begged, his voice getting more desperate. Niragi just pulled out a cigarette and lighted it, closing his eyes.

'I know self harm scars when I see them, Chishiya. You can't fool me.' He whispered, looking to the ceiling. His eyes harboured something dark that Chishiya couldn't quite put his finger on.

'Please, don't leave me.' He whispered defeated. 'I won't. But I need some time to process this. I'm taking a walk.' He whispered and left the room.

Chishiya started sobbing heavily, rolling himself together like a cinnamon roll. He wanted Niragi to hold him, in this moment, and stroke his head and leave kisses on his neck and tell him that everything would turn out fine, that he was loved, and cared for, and appreciated.

After a few minutes, the sobbing became softer and eventually stopped completely. Then, Niragi entered the room again, gently closed the door and walked to be bed. He smelled like smoke and his favourite perfume, and Chishiya immediately calmed down when his lover pulled him into his arms.

'I'm sorry.' He whispered and pulled the fabric away from the fresh cuts. 'I know... how you feel.' He slowly pulled his sleeves up as well – thin, fine lines got visible – they were so nondescript, that Chishiya had never noticed them before.

'Y–You did–?' 'Yes.' He whispered and pulled his sleeves down. 'You can count on me. I will help you.' Niragi caressed Chishiyas face with a loving gaze. 'I missed you.'

Chishiya closed his eyes as Niragi laid his lips on Chishiyas, a soft kiss, a promise. Chishiya felt something wet on his face, and when he opened his eyes, it was Niragi's tears that were streaming down like small waterfalls, glistening and glittering as the light of the night lamp shone through them.

'I'm so sorry, I should have never left you... I put you through so much pain, I almost lost you!' He pressed Chishiya into the sheets, lying over him, sobbing into his chest. 'I'm so sorry I gave you the feeling you couldn't talk to me about your scars.'

Chishiya just pulled him closer to himself, enjoying his warmth. 'We both made mistakes. I think this break was needed for us to realise how much we love and need each other.'

Niragi opened his jeans and swiftly undress himself to cuddle against Chishiya. 'Love you, Shuntarō.' He whispered, inhaling as much as possible from Chishiyas scent. 'Love you too, Suguru.' And so they stayed, in the arms of each other in this hot summer night.

---

Hope you liked it love xx

Feel free to request if you have something you'd like to read!