--- yandere. ; ♥️

--- heavy angst!

; yandere niragi, pre borderland niragi, possessive niragi, ooc chishiya

---

niragi killed chishiyas unfair chef.

---

it was late at night, chishiya was watching the news on the tv, when he heard his doorbell ring. he was confused. who would come to him at that time? he got up, eyeing the door as he came closer. when he opened the door, he looked up into a pair of dark brown, cold eyes. he looked up and down on the body of the younger, and noticed immediately, how he was stained in blood. "what the fuck happened?!" he asked the high school student with wide eyes. "you know that doctor you talked about? that treated you so badly? i killed him."

chishiya took a step back. "h- how could you?!", he whispered. "will you love me now? i proved my love. please, doctor." "i- no! you're a murderer, suguru! that's not a way to 'prove your love' or something! at least not for me! and- i told you! i don't love you! please go away!" he tried to close the door, but suguru pressed against it. "don't leave me, doctor.", he said, his voice hoarse. chishiya sighed. "come in."

the boy followed chishiya into his house. "go into the bathroom. i'll get you a clean shirt of mine." he whispered, his heart heavy in his chest as he left the room to get up to his room. how was he supposed to handle this?! he quickly grabbed a black sweater for the other and went down. hids hands were trembling as he opened the door, seeing suguru shirtless, washing of the blood. their eyes met in the mirror. suguru started to grin at the anxious state of chishiya. "are you afraid of me?", he asked. "i am.", chishiya whispered. "i don't know you anymore. you're not the suguru i know." suguru turned around and came closer.

"it doesn't matter who i am... it only matters that you're with me." he pressed chishiya against the opposite wall of the hallway, burying his face in his neck. "i love you, doctor. don't ever abandon me." chishiya could have cried. "you did so much for me- how couldn't i?" 'it was a mistake letting him get so close. it was a horrible mistake.', chishiya thought. "you're not loving me, suguru. you're obsessed with me.", he whispered. "if you loved me, you would let me go." suguru looked up into chishiyas eyes, his eyes wide open, glittering. "no. you belong to me. why can't you see that?!"

"suguru, i don't love you! please, don't do this to me... you're hurting me." not physically, but mentally. he breathed in and out slowly. "if i can't have you, no one can.", he whispered and pulled chishiya with him, down the hallway, grabbed the bloody knife and pulled the struggeling male into his living room. "SUGURU! PLEASE!", chishiya screamed in panic as he got thrown onto the couch. suguru hovered over him, pressing him into the pillows. "please! suguru, there is a different way!" "you don't love me!", he yelled and stabbed the knife into the cushions next to chishiyas face, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"you- don't love me...", he whispered, defeated. "don't leave me, doctor. please just don't leave me." chishiya felt so bad for the young male, so love starved, so desperate for it. "i won't. i promise." suguru looked back to the knife. "if i kill you and me now, we will get to the afterlife and be forever together, and no police will take me away from you.", he mumbled. "i wouldn't forgive you that." chishiya pulled his left hand out of sugurus loosened grip and wiped over his cheeks. "if- i let you go now, you won't leave, will you, doctor?", he whispered, his desperation showing in his glossy eyes. "i promise. we'll talk this out, suguru." he slowly sat up, pulling the knife out of the sofa.

"give that to me, please.", chishiya demanded softly. "you don't trust me?", he whispered. "you broke my trust with this whole action. killing my chef, then coming to me only to be like this... it scared me. so no, i don't trust you anymore." suguru bit his lips. "i'm sorry." he handed the knife over to the doctor. "nobody will find out it was me. every saturday, he goes to visit his wife on the graveyard. i killed him there and buried him in a grave on the other side of the graveyard. no one will search there.", he then explained his murder, his eyes empty.