--- converse. ; ♥️

--- angst

; borderlands

; (kinda) request by ILOVEMUMMYCATS

---

niragi and chishiya meet

each other again after years of silence.

---

chishiya ducked, his breath hitching. "hey! there was someone!", one of the men exclaimed loudly. chishiya held his breath, but no chance. "well, well, well, who do we have here?", he heard a different voice, with an amused tone. "did you follow us, love?" he heard a gun load. chishiya kept his gaze on the ground beneath him, when a pair of dirty converse shoes appeared in front of him. "it's a young man, aguni.", he yelled. "bring him here.", the other voice said.

roughly, chishiya got grabbed and pulled up. "let me go.", he whispered emotionless. "oh, of course! do you want to take something to survive with you too? food? weapons?", he giggled. "the fact that you followed us and now know about this leads to the conclusion that you're either smart or curious and that makes you dangerous.", he whispered into my ear as he pulled me into the light of the moon. "pull his hood off.", the other man demanded. the other followed his command, not without pulling harshly at his hair. chishiya looked up into the eyes of a muscular man in a tank top. he grabbed a walkie talkie from his pants "hatter, emergency meeting. over."

--- chishias pov ---

i got brought into a big room, where a few people were. "good evening!", one of them exclaimed happily. "we are the executives of the beach, the utopia in this world. my name is hatter. who are you?" i stayed silent. "listen, boy. if you wanna live, you should answer us.", aguni growled. "chishiya.", i mumbled. "welcome... chishiya."

---

i sighed. now, i was in this stupid hellhouse. perfection. i lay down on the bed and looked at my bracelet. they had taken all my damn cards.

suddently, someone opened the door quickly and stumbled in. i sat up on the bed, looking at the intruder. it was niragi, one of the so-called 'militants'. i didn't look at him closely before. he was handsome. long hair, piercings. "chishiya.", he whispered. "i couldn't believe it when i saw you." i furrowed my eyebrows. "what?" he smirked. "you really don't recognise me... doctor?" i widened my eyes as he sat down onto a chair, lolling out his tongue. he quickly regained his composure "suguru... its been a while." i sighed.

"i know you, but i certainly don't recognise you." niragi chuckled. "i did everything i could." "i see. what do you want from me?" "answers." his dark gaze found mine and he stood up again, came closer and seated himself onto my bed. "why did you leave me, doctor?" his mask was gone. for a moment, we looked at each other, before his expression hardened again. he clenched his jaw and pressed me into the sheets. "tell me! why! what did i do?! i just want to know what i did wrong!", he said in rage. "i'm sorry."

niragi looked at me, tears forming in the corners in his eyes. "you're... sorry?! that's all you say after you sent me straight through hell?! i needed you, god damn it!" "let me explain.", i whispered, defeated. the guilt i left behind a long time ago hit me like a truck once again, leaving me breathless. "i got overwhelmed by my feelings. i was afraid of what i was feeling- so i felt like it was the best decision for us both to leave you alone." niragi smacked me in the face. i hissed at the sting. "you asshole! you fucking bastard!", he yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"you know how much i depended on your guidance! i had no-one else! not my father, not my mother, not teachers, not friends...", he pulled back. "if you tell anyone what happened back then, i, myself, will kill you in the slowest, most painful way imaginable. i finally have power. i finally am the one getting feared. i won't let you take that from me, and if you do, you will pay." he left the room, closing the door with a loud bang.

---

welp- that was supposed to become a good ending- what happened? xD hope you still like it <3 i wrote it in physics and in the breaks haha

don't hesitate to request something you'd like to see! any ship is okay :)