--- revenge pt. 2 ; ♠️♣️

--- smut

; pain kink, first time, fingering, cum eating, unprotected sex, slow sex

---

niragi takes
chishiyas virginity.

---

niragi smiled softly. "you're different. i don't know what you're doing to me, but it feels nice.", he mumbled before he went down to chishiyas hips again. "can i continue- with the knife?", he asked, nervous. oh, how he longed to fulfill one of his dirtiest kinks. "go on." niragi smiled and made another cut, drawing more blood than before. chishiya moaned, completely letting go. "please- put your shirt off." "everything the prince wants.", niragi chuckled and sat up, unbuttoning his shirt. the pale moonlight shone through the windows, lighting up the room. god, he looked majestic.

then, he went back to his place between chishiyas thighs. the cuts had started bleeding so much that it started flowing down onto the white bedsheets. quickly, niragi started lapping at it, moaning at the taste. with small licks, he tried to suck at much blood as possible. "you're a vampire or what?", chishiya grinned. niragi hummed in approval, still licking all the blood pouring out of the wound. the spit made the wound burn even more and chishiya whined, bucking his hips up into niragis hand.

niragi giggled and looked up. "impatient?" chishiya nodded. "alright, then i won't make you wait any longer, hm?" he pulled down chishiyas boxers. then, he went up to chishiya and uncuffed him. "w-what?" "i need to prepare you, and thats easier if you're on your knees. so, now, get up, darling. show me that ass of yours." niragi grinned when chishiya did as he demanded. "good boy~" niragi giggled and slapped his left ass cheek. chishiya moaned, the pain of his thighs, hip and now ass making him feel giddy. "fuck me, suguru~" niragi giggled. "soon, love. soon."

he once again grabbed into the box next to the bed, getting lube and squirted a lot of it on chishiyas asshole. "alright, this might hurt a bit, okay?" he slowly entered with one finger and started moving it, carefully. chishiyas thighs were trembling as he moaned in pain and pleasure. "god, shiya.", niragi groaned as he quickly added another. "believe me, i've never been this eager to fuck someone." he started scissoring the older, stretching the walls out well. "please~ enough! enough! give me your cock, now!", chishiya demanded, pushing back onto the fingers. niragi grinned. oh, how he loved this side of the older.

"alright.", he whispered and pulled down his boxers too. chishiya turned around, laying back on his back and looked the younger, that was standing on his knees in front of him, smirking slightly. of course, his gaze was drawn to his crotch, where his cock was standing up against his belly, already leaking precum. "my eyes are up here, darling.", in a fast motion, niragi placed his hands next to chishiyas head, hovering over him, smirking. "god, damn it, just fuck me already." niragi smiled. "alright, love."

he carefully took hold of chishiyas legs, who gasped because of the still present burns, and spread them, looking at chishiyas lubed hole. he grabbed his cock, positioning it so that it was right in front of the entrance. then, he slowly inserted it into the wet hole. "god, shiya." he lay his head down onto chishiyas chest, who wrapped his arms around niragis torso. "s- suguru.", he choked up. "are you o- okay?", said man asked, his voice shaking. "god- yes." with his index fingers, he started drawing small patterns into the sweaty back of the raven haired.

"c- can i move?", niragi asked. his voice was trembling, and chishiya could proudly say that he was the reason for that. "do it, baby. fuck me well." niragi moaned at this name and started moving, lazily dragging his cock along chishiyas walls. chishiya pressed his nails into niragis back. "shiya~", niragi moaned, rolling his eyes back as he kept his slow pace. "i didn't think- that you like slow sex.", he was able to say. "it's way more intimate than just pounding... into someone. so i don't... fuck a lot of people... like this."
chishiya smiled and closed his eyes, fully enjoying the scene. "what makes me special?"

niragi chuckled. "you... just are." he whispered, nuzzling even more in the olders sweaty chest. "gah~ shuntarō- you're so tight-" niragi started stoking chishiyas cock. "shit, i'm close.", he mumbled and started going faster. "suga~", chishiya purred, pulling the younger closer than even possible. "i- i'm close- god, suguru~" their bodies fused together, forming a single unit that was working to get released. "shuntarō~ i'm cumming-", he choked up, before releasing hard in the older, who then started spilling on his belly and niragis hand. for a moment, nobody moved, too caught in the daze.

"that was definitely the best sex i've ever had.", niragi whispered after a while and looked up into chishiyas face. "lets take a shower, okay? do you want to shower alone or can we shower together?", his gaze was filled with hope, and he had an anticipating smile on his lips. "okay.", chishiya smiled. "you should smile like that more often.", he whispered, sat up and pulled the younger up, his cock moving inside of him as he pressed their lips together. "lets go, baby." niragi grinned mischievously and slowly brought his hand to his mouth, starting to lick off chishiyas cum from his fingers.

"don't do that, it's dirty!", chishiya said with wide eyes. "so what?", he kept the eye contact as he finished cleaning his hand. "you really like bodily fluids, huh? blood, cum..." niragi giggled and pushed chishiya back to lick the remaining cum off his belly, the piercing feeling weird on the skin. he smiled softly. "suguru." "yes, love?", niragi whispered. "i love you." "aw, i love you toom lets go shower." niragi whispered lovingly and grabbed the smaller to go to into his bathroom.