--- rope bunny. ; ♠️

--- smut!threesome, after a the last time was so fun writing, the continuation of the last one, nishiya x aguni

; pet play, bondage

---

idrk

---

aguni knocked against the door of chishiya. "can i come in? it's aguni." "i didn't call you so that you could play voyeur, aguni.", chishiya yelled back, so aguni opened the door, and stayed there, too stunned speak. "quickly, before anyone sees this. he wouldn't forgive me if i ruined his reputation.", chishiya grinned. quickly, aguni closed the door, fixating on niragi.

chishiya chuckled. "hold your horses, love. i'm not done with his punishment yet." niragi whimpered softly. he lay naked on the bed, his thighs tied to the sides of his torso and his hands tied to the bed, so that aguni had a good view of his leaking cock and the small vibrator, that was working in the youngest, pleasurable but never enough to actually make him trip over the edge. "how long-" "thirty minutes? dunno." he uncrossed his legs and closed his book. "what did he do?", aguni asked and came closer, stroking softly over niragi's ass and thighs. niragi whimpered helplessly. "he's so sensitive.", aguni whispered.

"he decided to act up because i wasn't giving him enough attention, even though i told him multiple times i'd give it to him after i'm finished reading, but our poor puppy couldn't wait that long, so i needed to silence him to enjoy my book in peace." he looked at the face of the youngest, a cloth around his mouth and a blindfold. "i actually wanted to leave him like this until i'm finished, but i read slower than i thought, so, and you're here now, so..." he went to niragi and pulled out the vibrator.

"go on, he's all yours.", chishiya said and untied the knot behind niragis head to free his mouth. "you know your safe words." niragi nodded. then, chishiya quickly caught him in a hot kiss. niragi was in heaven. he was slowly loosing feelings in his limbs, but it was all worth it. being tied up made a whole new star light up on his sky. "is the rope okay?" he nodded again, feeling warmed by the care of his lover. he needed to gasp when he felt aguni continuing to stroke his inner thighs, getting closer to his neglected cock. chishiya swung his right leg over niragi's body and started massaging his sides. niragi squirmed under his touch.

"sensitive, puppy?" he chuckled and started sucking hickeys onto the youngers neck and collar. aguni started finger fucking niragi. "have you fisted him before?", he asked, stretching out his walls. niragi whimpered at the request. "no, but i bet my little pet would enjoy it, would you?" niragi bit on his lips, a hot wave of arousal flooding his veins and he nodded softly. "go on, aguni.", he smirked. niragis toes curled and with force, he strained against the rope, not being able to move. a loud moan left his mouth.

usually, he was very quiet, not even wanting to talk but using nonverbal communication, so chishiya was curious what caused that heavy reaction. "what happened? what made you moan that prettily? agunis fingers?" niragi pulled his hand with the rope that was attached to it. chishiya gasped. "you like the ties?"niragis cheeks reddened and he whined. "aww, what a cutie. our cute puppy." niragi rolled his eyes back at the sensation of aguni massaging his walls. the blindfold made everything feel ten times more intense. he tensed again, feeling the rope cut against his body and he arched his back, moaning again.

"fuck him, aguni.", chishiya whispered. "alright.", aguni grinned. niragi whined, not wanting the hand to leave his ass. aguni quickly undressed his torso and opened his pants to thrust into him. "god, puppy.", he growled, grabbing into the flesh of his thighs. niragi was leaking even more precum. he had never thought that that name would be such a turn on. "our little pet, that's what you are.", chishiya whispered into his ear. he moaned loudly, arching his back as agunis pace got faster. niragi was in heaven, his mouth open as he drooled.

"wait a minute, i wanna try something.", chishiya said and quickly undressed himself too. then, he took the same place he had before, hovering over niragi. he grabbed behind him to align the youngers cock with his asshole, seating himself on him. niragi cried out and bucked up into the olders ass. "stay still, puppy.", chishiya demanded. niragi whimpered, tears forming in his eyes. he was overwhelmed by the pleasure. "you're a good pet, aren't you? good pets listen to their owners.", chishiya mumbled and grinned at the face of niragi. "let's test your self contol, will we? move, aguni."

aguni followed his command and quickly started pounding into the other. "fuck, he looks so good.", chishiya stated and started bouncing up and down on the others dick. "your cock fills me so nicely, pup.", he moaned. that was if for niragi, he started recklessly fucking up, meeting chishiyas bounces. "didn't take long, huh?", aguni chuckled. "s—so what?", chishiya grinned and leaned himself against aguni, who started leaving kisses onto his neck and shoulders. "i could get used to this.", he mumbled, slowing down his moments to cuddle against aguni, turning his face and catching the older in a heated kiss.

niragi whined and bucked his hips up, searching for stimulation. "what, pup? you don't wanna get ignored? aww, you want attention?" they started moving again. niragis moans got louder and louder, until he came, arching his back and digging his nails into his palms, and a few moments later, the two others came. niragi shivered at the heaviness of his orgasm, smiling dumbly. "let's untie him and get him into the bathtub. you wanna stay? it's big enough for us three..." "i'd love to. i like him like this." he looked to the almost untied niragi, laying in the bed, his mind in a different dimension.

"suguru~", chishiya mumbled softly, but got no response, just a sweet smile. "we will bath you now." "o—kay.", he said with a raspy voice, seeming slightly uncomfortable. "you don't need to talk if you don't want to.", chishiya smiled. niragi nodded and smiled brighter.

---

chishiya looked lovingly at the sleeping black haired male in agunis arms, opposite to him. "you're really the part of our relationship we were missing. you know, it was his idea to ask you if you wanted to join us, i bet it's because you're so buff.", he grinned and nodded to agunis arms. "bet he would love getting manhandled by you." aguni looked away, a bit shy, with a smile on his lips.

"so, what we wanted to ask you—do you wanna join our relationship? you don't have to answer now, don't worry. but—maybe think about it?" aguni nodded. "i'll think about it."

--- 

i wrote this ages ago