--- lesson. ; ♠️

--- smut ; niragi x hatter (just don't ask)

; riding

---

niragi teaches hatter
a lesson.

---

hatter was hanging out in his suite, drinking champagne while counting his cards once again, when he heard someone knocking. he looked up. "yes?", he looked to the door, waiting for it to open. slowly, it did, showing someone unusual. a certain black haired male strolled into the room, looking around before closing the door. "niragi? is everything alright?", hatter asked, confused by the males strange behaviour. "have you ever heard of a town where all the residents communicate exclusively through interpretive dance?"

hatter was dumbfounded. "what?" niragis attention went to hatter. "what?" he stood a few seconds in the middle of the room, before quickly sitting down in front of him, putting his gun on his thighs and eyed the cards. hatter was getting nervous. where was aguni when you needed him?! "niragi? what's going on? are you ill?" niragi looked up, and their gazes met. niragi started to grin evilly. "no." then he put the gun next to him and stood up, walking around the table to sit on hatters thighs. grabbing his face with one hand, inspecting him carefully.

"niragi?!", hatters voice was trembling slightly. the usual smirk reappeared on the youngers lips. "are you... afraid?" hatter gulped at the dark shade in niragis eyes. "no, i'm not." niragi let one hand gently run through takerus hair, before pulling it back, making him lean against the back of the couch. hatter tried to push the raven haired away, with no chance. "calm down, niragi! stop this!", he tried to stop him. niragi softly started sucking at hatters neck before answering. "i am not violating any of the rules." he started licking big stripes on the olders neck.

"what do you want?!", hatter asked in panic. "a different weapon? cards?!" "you, beneath me. you piss me off so much with your stupid overestimation of yourself. without aguni you're nothing, but you treat him like shit. still he tries to control us, people like me, to help you. why?" hatter panted. "wanna know why? because he loves you. what a stupid bastard." niragi moved his hips against hatter's, earning a moan. he smirked and stopped pulling the others head back to unbutton his shirt and letting it fall to the ground. then, he pulled the sleeves of his bathrobe to undress the other too.

"relax, love.", niragi grinned as he pushed hatter into the cushions. hatter didn't defended himself, not when the gun of the militant was only a meter away. "what will you do?", he asked shakily. "nothing you wouldn't enjoy...", niragi smirked darkly and pulled the pants of the other over his ass, looking at hatters exposed cock, that twitched slightly. he quickly bend down to give the older male head, bobbing his head up and down. hatter moaned loudly. "niragi~" his hands opened niragis man bun to grab big chunks of his hair, and the rest started tickling his crotch.

after a short while, niragi stopped and looked up to the number one. "what did i say?", he giggled and stood up to pull down his black swim trunks, standing in front of the other. he fastly sat down on hatters crotch area and grabbed the curly haired's cock to slowly seat himself on it. hatter rolled his eyes back, before focusing on the younger male again, who had thrown his head back violently, shaking severely. "you're so tight.", he muttered, positioning his hands on the thighs of the militant. "i didn't prepare myself." niragi grinned.

hatter widened his eyes at the bold statement. "haaah~ i can feel you twitching inside me.", niragi trembled and rolled his eyes back. "god, danma-" he started bouncing up and down on the curly haired. hatter moaned uncontrollably, focusing on the facial expressions the militant made. they were golden. suddently, he let the thick cock slip out of his hole, rubbing with his ass over it before sliding it in once again. high pitched moans left his mouth as he desperately worked for their releases. suddently the door opened. "takeru have you seen-" niragi slowed down his movements, smirking at aguni, who stood in the doorway, dumbfounded.

"... niragi.", he muttered. hatter grinned. "well, either you join us now, or you leave, but don't keep the door open. it's getting cold." aguni mumbled something they didn't understand and left without another word. niragi speeded up again, throwing his head back. hatter could saw the sweat rolling down his neck, but he kept his pace. his moans fell sweetly against hatter's ears, and made him even more desperate. he bucked up into the raven haired, who, as a response crumpled on his chest. "god, danma~", he moaned. said male smirked and pulled him close.

then, he started fucking up into him. "niragi-", he groaned. "let me switch positions.", he demanded. "okay.", niragi panted. hatter sat up and pushed the other away from his body. "turn around." after a bit of fiddeling, niragi leaned his back against hatters chest and rested his head on the olders shoulder. quickly, hatter guided his cock into niragis hole. the taller pressed himself against hatter, moaning loudly. hatter continued pounding into him while leaving hickeys all over his neck. his eyes were shut tight as he let the older fuck his brains out, a dreamy smile on his face.

"c-coming!", he yelled and rolled his eyes back, losing himself in the pleasure of his orgasm. "me too-", hatter choked up. a few thrusts later and hatter came inside the younger, painting his insides white. for a moment, nobody said anything. "t-that was insane.", hatter mumbled. niragi giggled. "yeah?" hatter nodded. they stayed like that for a little longer, before niragi sat up again, and let the cock slide out. then, he seated himself next to hatter and grabbed the champagne glass to take a sip. "ew, this tastes pretty shitty." hatter needed to chuckle. "this is so absurd..."

niragi needed to laugh. "what of all this do you mean?" "you. you're sitting naked on my couch, with cum on your belly, drinking my precious champagne." "ah yeah, about that, do you have towels?" hatter nodded and stood up to get two towels, one for his cock and one for niragi. they slowly dressed themselves up again. "i mean, if you're down for it, i wouldn't mind doing this more often.", hatter smirked. "aguni's not enough for you?", niragi chuckled. "i might come back... if i feel like it."