ten of hearts. ; ♤

♤ usagixniragi ; rape !! plays during the ten of hearts.
○ cunnilingus, blowjob, ooc niragi + usagi

If u don't like it, don't read it. I don't condone rape, but this is fiction. End of discussion. NO ONE forces u to read it.

---

Usagi was running alone through the hallways. In the panic, she had lostbher friends and was completely alone now. She ran around a corner, and directly into a man with a black and white shirt. Niragi.

"Did you miss me so much that you just needed to jump into my arms, teddy bear?" He joked. His hands gripped her waist. Her breath hitched and she tried to get away.

She screamed. "Help! Help me!" Niragi laughed manically. He loved seeing his preys helpless. "No one's gonna help you... they're all happy I'm not killing them off..."

Niragi walked into the next best room, easily taking the brunette girl with him. He gently placed her onto the mattress. She was fuming. But it seemed like Niragi didn't even hear her.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered softly. "Arisu doesn't deserve someone like you. You're special." Usagi scoffed. "Do you tell that to all the girls you fuck or just to the one's you rape?" Niragi chuckled. "To no one. Just to you."

He pulled out handcuffs and cuffed Usagi to the bed frame. Then, he started exploring her body, with his hands, his lips, his tongue.

Usagi heard the desperate screams from the beach members, far away. But everything backed up into the background. She couldn't help but concentrate on the sensual ways Niragi explored her. She felt his hot breath and wet tongue. And somehow, this time it was relaxing. Maybe because Niragi was way more calm, and collected. Maybe because nobody watched.

She closed her eyes and let him do his thing. His gentle hands traced her waist, over to her jacket, that he opened once again. Niragi pushed up her top and gently massaged her breasts. I'm just doing this to distract Niragi from killing the beach members, Usagi tried to tell herself. But she knew it wasn't true. She liked it.

She felt Niragi's warm mouth around her nipple and sighed softly. It was nice. He gently sucked on it, his eyes closed and the other hand moving through her hair, massaging her scalp.

It was weird. When Usagi met Niragi, she would have sworn he would be rough in bed, not caring about his partner. Even when he tried to rape her the first time, she would have said that.

Maybe the reason was, that he was being watched then, but now, he was so different... almost sweet. He's raping you, she tried to tell herself. You need to kick and scream, to make him leave. But she just watched the man. "You're beautiful." He whispered softly and slowly sat up.

Niragi gently grabbed Usagi's pants and she raised her hips so he could pull them off. He giggled. "You want this." He looked up to her, mischief glittering in his eyes. Usagi looked away, blushing. I'm just saving the beach members from him, she denied it silently.

He softly kissed her thighs, making her shiver. "You're so pretty." He whispered under his breath. She gulped as he breathed over her, from her underwear covered, pussy.

He faintly stroked it, feeling the wet fabric underneath. "How cute." He whispered. He gently pulled off her underwear. He hummed, being pleased with what he saw. Placing his warm hand onto her belly, he moved closer to her pussy, gently taking a lick. She hissed in surprise and her belly muscles tightened. He giggled and licked again. "Ngh~" He watched her reaction like an eagle.

He gently pressed his face between her legs, licking greedily at the wet folds. She gasped and tensed. "O-Oh god." She didn't know if she wanted to flee or press her pussy harder into his face. Eagerly, he sped up, taking her clit into his mouth and sucking on it. "O-OH!" she yelled out. He needed to giggle when he felt Usagi pressing against him. He gently bit down on it, making her moan loudly and almost crush him with her legs.

He slowly tried to insert his tongue into her little hole, making her cry out. The piercing doubled the pleasure as it stretched her out wider. "Oh, god, oh god!" She cried, not knowing if she loved or hated to sharp pain. "Hurts?" He asked softly. She nodded softly. "B-But the good kind." She added. He smiled softly. "So, it's okay if I continue?" She nodded softly. He immediately started lapping on her pussy like a starving man.

Both hands holding her in place, he started tongue fucking her. She moaned loudly, trembling. "Niragi~" he hummed, eating her out. "I-I'm gonna~" he got faster. The tension in her body doubled, pushing her further and further.

Her orgasm was mind blowing. Her muscles contracted, making her spasm in pleasure. Her juices wetted Niragi's face. "I hate you." She whispered when he looked up, leaving her pussy drip. He chuckled and wiped his face with his fingers, licking it off. "You're delicious, teddy bear." She reddened.

He chuckled again. "Well, you got pleasured, but what about me?" He opened his belt. Usagi gulped. "Wh-What do you..." he giggled. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He whispered and positioned himself in front of her mouth. Then, she watched how he pulled out his cock. Her eyes widened. It was veiny and girthy, just the kind she would search for on... certain websites.

"Open your mouth, teddy bear." He smirked. She complied instantly and he gently inserted his cock while he uncuffed her hands. "Go at whatever pace you'd like," he whispered softly, his eyes glittering. She slowly tried to go even deeper than she already was. "Damn, Usagi." He whispered with wide eyes. "You really wanna push yourself, huh?"

He felt how she had to gag, but desperately tried to keep his cock in by gripping his sides. It was amazing. He gently removed the tears that rolled down her cheeks. "Now now, Usagi. Don't push yourself to hard." He tried to pull out. She shook her head.

"No! No. Please, use me. Use my mouth, make me choke, please! I like it rough." She blushed heavily. Niragi was stunned. "Are you sure, teddy bear? Once I start, there's no going back." He smirked. She nodded. So he grabbed her hair and kept her still, starting with slow, deep thrusts, before speeding up.

"Goddamn, teddy bear~" he hummed, feeling her hands around the rest of his cock, that didn't fit into her mouth. Her eyes watered and she felt like her throat was burning, but it was so worth it.

After a while, his thrusts got sloppier. "Get ready, teddy~" he leaned his head back, sticking out his tongue when he reached his peak, releasing right onto her tongue she could taste the slightly salty semen.

She gulped it down, letting herself fall against the headboard, trying to breathe. She felt Niragi pull up her pants and put her bra back into it's normal position. "You're adorable, teddy bear." He whispered. "Come with me, I can give you much more than Arisu."

She sighed. "Please, tell me where he is. He's my friend." She looked at him with puppy eyes. He sighed. "Okay. Let's go. But don't you dare throw me away after I stop being useful to you. I'll rape you and then kill you and then I'll rape your corpse, until it's rotting away." He whispered.

It was a dangerous game. But she was willing to try. The joker of hearts, Niragi, intrigued her.

---

Maybe i'll delete this later