--- revenge. ; ♥️♠️

--- smut ; non-con, top niragi, bottom chishiya

; non-con (rape!) at first, handcuffs, knife play, fire, rape kink, pain kink, chishiya enjoys it, also ooc chishiya & niragi, surprisingly wholesome in the end?!

---

niragi wants revenge for every time chishiya embarrassed him.

---

chishiya had spent the evening on the roof, observing the party at the pool. he saw ahe most different kinds of people- people that just tried to forget the pain, people that were just there because they had to- arisu and usagi for example- and the ones that actually had fun... like niragi. chishiya sighed as he looked at the younger. a girl stood next to him, listening as he probably bragged about himself, as usual. god, how much chishiya hated him. he sighed as ha continued to watch the scene unfold, the girl trying to kiss him, but he turned away, refusing to let her lips touch his. that was unusual.

well, chishiya didn't care enough to think about it, and also, he was tired. so, he slowly made his way back to his room, walking down the empty hallways. god, he was so tired. the only reason why he had been on the roof, was to hide from hatter, who had wanted to drag him to the party.

he turned the volume of his music player louder as he came closer to his room. but suddently, he felt someone grabbing him from behind and holding his hand over chishiyas mouth. he widened his eyes and tried to free his arms, still only hearing brittney spears blasting through his headphones. the person pushed him in the direction of a to him unknown door. in his head, chishiya frantically searched for a solution, and who the person could be- and when he realised, his tries to escape got only stronger. there was no other way- it must be niragi. and if it really was niragi, he was done for.

who knows what the raven haired would do to him? even if he wasn't allowed to kill the executives, he would definitely do it if he got the chance and happily take the consequences. it wasn't that chishiya was afraid to die- he just didn't want to die by the hand of that dipshit. niragi opened the door to his room and pushed chishiya forward, before he closed the door again. chishiya turned around fastly and pulled his earbuds out. it really was niragi, who leaned, smirking, against the door, looking down on him with a look full of hate and superiority.

"hey there, kitty.", he started the conversation. "what do you want from me?", chishiya kept his poker face, looking back with a look just the same. "god, you piss me off so much, thinking you're so goddamn smart." chishiya didn't budge when the younger came closer. "so i'ma fuck that fucking brain out of you." he liked his lips, eyeing chishiya from head to toe. chishiya sighed. "thats kinda gay, isn't it?" niragi grinned. "who cares? i'm not homphobic. i may hate people, but i hate all people equally." chishiya needed to chuckle at that. "if hatter finds out-" "oh, i don't care if hatter finds out! go, tell your puppy that the big, bad guy hurt you... he won't stop me now."

he came closer and closer, eyeing chishiya like a predator before taking two big steps and pushed chishiya on his bed. "chishiya~" he started sucking a hickey on the blondes neck, who was fixated so he couldn't move any limbs. "now, i have all the time of the world to show you your place, doll." they made eye contact, niragis eyes wide open, full of madness.

chishiya had looked into them before, but only now, he could actually see how scary they actually were. his pupils dilated to the point where they seemed to swallow up the iris, turning it into a black void. niragi looked straight into chishiyas eyes, but chishiya couldn't help to feel like niragi didn't even see him- there was a coldness in his gaze that made chishiya feel like he was being looked right through. it was like there was a veil in front of niragi's eyes, making them appear dead, showing no signs of humanity and he needed to ask himself if niragi could even be considered human, after everything he had done.