--- slutty. ; ♠️

--- smut

; consensual non-consent (specified: rape kink), everything has been talked about before! nishiya has a safe word for when chishiya really wants to stop / it's really without consent.
also slapping, exhibitionism, master kink, blowjob, degradation

---

niragi rapes
chishiya (consensually).

---

'let me go, you fucking bastard! stop!' i cried, desperately trying to push the taller away, who just grinned. 'no way, kitty.' he grabbed my arms and threw me quickly on the bed. he threw his gun to the side and lurked closer to me, licking his lips obcenely. i tried to get away but niragi pressed me into the mattress. 'leave me alone!'

slowly, niragi unzipped my jacket. 'no.' he giggled and started licking stripes onto my collar bones. 'i'll take everything I need from you whether you want it or not.' he laughed manicially and circled my right nipple with his tongue. i grinned and tried to push the other with all of my strength back. it was so hot to see niragi like this, it was hard to not just give in and let the other fuck me—but i knew, that satisfying niragis rape kink would make everything even better for both of us. 'let me go!' i tried to push him away by pressing my feet against his thighs.

he laughed. 'it's cute how you pretend not to enjoy this.' his hand palmed my rock hard cock in my pants. i surpressed a moan and tried to get away. 'i—i don't!' he pulled my pants off, leaving my body completely naked, and chuckled. 'you belong to me. this is all mine.' with those words he slapped my thighs and digged his nails into my skin to turn my around. 'I'll make you beg for more, and then I'll make you beg for mercy and deny it to you.' he whispered slowly.

i was incredibly horny. niragi was a master of sex, he knew exactly what buttons to push to drag me to the edge, he knew my body better than i did, and was able to draw one orgasm after another out of me. and i loved it—every bit. i heard him unbuckle his belt. 'count, whore.' he whispered. the next thing i felt was the stinging sensation on my left ass cheek that let my cock harden even more, if that was even possible. i moaned loudly, flinching away. 'count, you slut.' he whispered, a dark tone in his voice.

'one.' i groaned. another slap, so hard, that i wasn't able to breathe for a second. my eyes were rolled back and my legs were on the brink of giving in. 't—two.' i mumbled with a shaky voice. the next hit drew tears from my eyes. i started sobbing softly. 'three—' i choked up. 'four,' my legs gave in, but niragi pulled me up. 'f—five.' he chuckled and came closer to my ass, biting harshly into the red skin. i screamed into the pillows.

he then started grinding his clothed crotch against my stinging ass. my sobs got louder and i arched my back in pained pleasure. i was so horny, i needed his cock. 'please, fuck me!', i cried. he laughed and massaged my ass cheeks, only to dig his nails deep into it and scratching open the skin. i tried to jerk away, but no chance. it hurt so good... 'more, more!' i pressed my ass against his crotch, feeling his big bulge in his leather pants. he left his place and came to my front, pushing me back a bit. 'watch.' he whispered and opened his pants.

in an incredibly slow manner, he pulled out his cock and started stroking it. i whimpered from the lack of stimulation. 'please, can i—' 'i said, watch.' he grinned and spit on his hand to make the glide easier. i focused on his movements, slow and aimed well. he massaged the tip, sliding the finger nail of his index finger into his slit. i almost drooled at the erotic picture in front of me. 'let me suck it, please~' i whined and grinded against the mattress. 'you wanna suck me off?' he smirked. i nodded. 'alright, then get here.'

he grabbed my hair and pulled me onto his dick, making me swallow his whole eight inches. i immediately gagged, hot tears rolling down my face as he recklessly thrusted up into my mouth. 'j—just like that, god~' he moaned in a low voice as he abused my throat. i couldn't breathe and tried to get away, but no chance. 'out of breath?' he panted and giggled. 'isn't this exactly what you wanted?' his thrusts got even faster. i pressed my eyes together, rubbing my cock desperately against the sheets. 'i'm going to cum. don't swallow it yet, i wanna see it.' he advised me.

then, i felt his hot cum in my mouth, filling it up. i rolled my eyes back at the slightly salty taste. it was so hot to have his cum in my mouth. he pulled out. 'open up, whore.' he whispered and i lolled out my tongue, looking up to him with droopy eyes. he grinned. 'now swallow.' i shook my head, grinning. He came closer to me. 'swalllow it.' he said more strictly. i refused once again. niragi then forced my mouth shut and held my nose so i couldn't breathe. i struggled against it for a few seconds, before eventually swallowing his load.

'see? wasn't that hard, was it?' he whispered and caught me in a deep, heated kiss. 'i hate you.' i whispered, not really meaning it. 'you might, but your body is addicted to me.' he smirked and pushed me down again, just placing himself onto me for a short while. i closed my eyes until he moved again and turned me around again, going down to spread my ass cheeks. 'i'll fuck your little boy pussy well, slut.' he started kissing and sucking on my asshole. i moaned softly.

'it's so wet for you, master.' i played his game. he chuckled and spit on it. 'doesn't even need much preparation, no?' i shook my head. 'fuck me, master. i need you' his laugh got louder, more crazed, reminding me of who i was—litereally— fucking with right now. 'so... desperate, huh?' he dragged his words out, enjoying every bit of the situation. 'only i can satisfy you this way, say it.' i kept quiet. 'you like being a brat today, right,' he asked me, 'good that i know how to tame brats. say it. tell me that i'm the only one that can fuck you just how you need to be fucked. we both know it's true.'

he was right, he was the only one that sex was actually enjoyable with. 'you're the only one that can s—satisfy me.' i whispered. 'good boy.' he praised and slowly inserted himself into my asshole. i moaned, and a dumb smile lit up on my face as i rolled my eyes back. 's—so good.' he picked up a slow pace, leaning forward. i felt his hot breath on my neck. 'faster, faster!' i whimpered. he chuckled. 'no. i want you to feel me. want you to feel how good i make you feel.'

i gasped as he hit that one spot inside of me and arched my back. 'faster! faster!' i begged. i was desperately trying to get some friction by moving my hips, but he held them. it was driving me mad. 'please, master, please~' i sobbed. 'you want fast?' he growled, 'i'll give you fast.' and he started jackhammering into my hole, making me scream in pleasure. 'how does it feel to get fucked by a killer?' he groaned. i whimpered. the fact made this even better. quickly, i came close to my origasm. 'i'm going to—' i started, before cumming. he didn't say anything, just continued in his immense tempo.

i rolled my eyes back at the overstimulation. 'too much!' i sobbed. 'isn't this w—what you wanted?' he asked in a mocking way, digging his fingers into my back, leaving marks. i screamed into the pillows in overstimulation, tears rolling down my cheeks as i came a second time. he laughed and pulled out. with a few strokes, he came onto my ass cheeks. 'god, you look so slutty like this.' he whispered. he turned me around and i looked up to him, still fully clothed, only his hips free of his pants.

'look at you.' he started. 'look at you, how you're lying here, in my bed, naked. completely at my mercy.' he dropped down again, licking over my abdomen. 'so dirty.' he mumbled. 'would you let everyone use you like this? as their little sex toy?' i shivered at his words. he went down between my legs again, giving me head. i gasped and rolled my eyes back. 'master~' i thrusted into his mouth. one hand fondled with my balls.

i drooled all over myself when i came the third time this night. my head was spinning and i was tired. he came up to me and helped me sit up. 'here, drink something.' i loved those moments. those moments when his facade broke and he showed me his caring side, when he made sure i was hydrated and fed. 'ophra... ophra.' i whispered softly. 'i didn't intend to continue,' he whispered back, 'you did well, baby.' i started smiling and cuddled into his arms as he held the bottle for me to drink. 'you're so cute like this.' he placed a kiss on my head. 'adorable. let's go shower.'