--- fucked up. ; ♠️

--- smut, dom chishiya, sub niragi

; s1, enemies with benefits, fuckbuddies, angry sex, pain, master kink, spitting, spanking, praise kink, vibrator, edging, unprotected sex, soft at the end

---

niragi and chishiya need to calm down after stressful games.

---

niragi followed chishiya through his door, only to get smashed against it by the elder. his left hand grabbed harshly into the black, soft locks while his other hand unbuttoned his shirt as their lips clashed against each other. "goddamn, niragi, if i didn't save you, you would have get us both killed, you dipshit.", chishiya said, undressing niragis torso and opening his jeans. "oh, how i hate you.", he whispered as he started stroking niragis dick in his boxers.

the younger groaned, throwing his head back at the fast pace. "apologize for ruining my plan!", chishiya said, digging his fingernails into the soft flesh of niragis cock. said one moaned at the pain. "i said apologize, bastard!", chishiya got louder. "i-i'm sorry! i'm sorry i fucked up your plan- gahwd~" chishiyas grip got harder. "you can do better, asshole. on your knees." he pulled his hand out and niragi basically fell on his knees, looking up to chishiya with big, glossy eyes. "come on, i bet you already have an idea of what you can do to apologize. or are you that stupid? my little dumb bitch, huh?"

niragi pulled down chishiyas pants and grabbed his hard cock, shoving it into his mouth, eagerly sucking, as if it was his favourite lollipop. chishiya groaned as he saw the the raven haired's desperate attempts to get everything in at once. "you need help, baby boy?" and he tangled his hands into niragis hair, thrusting hard into his mouth. niragis eyes rolled back as he picked up a fast pace. he started to feel lightheaded because he completely forgot how to breathe, just taking everything the older gave him.

"god, damn it, you're doing it so well. thats your only purpose, right? sucking my cock like this. bet you've been waiting for this the whole day, getting used by me, am i right?" he let go of the olders head. "tell me." "y-yes- been waiting so long, master." chishiya smirked. "get onto the bed, and undress yourself. i'll be back in a minute." and he left his room, walking down the hallway to niragis room, where he grabbed their toy box and went back to his own, where niragi sat on his bed.

he looked hot, sitting on his legs, his rock hard cock already leaking against his stomach, his hair chaotic because of the olders hands, swollen lips from sucking and biting on them. "there you go, baby boy. so you CAN follow commands, huh?" "i can.", he whispered and his cheeks got even redder. chishiya came closer and got on the bed to stand on his knees in front of the younger, looking down, smirking. "open your mouth." niragi followed his command. "tongue out." without hesitation, he lolled his tongue out, and chishiya pulled at the piercing, making niragi roll his eyes back.

then he leaned forward and spit into his mouth. "swallow." he didn't even need to say it. "m-master~" chishiya grinned and grabbed the face of the other, tracing his jawline with his thumb. "what do you want, slut?" "fuck me! please... just fuck me. i need you." "you really think you deserve my cock, after you almost got us killed? no. turn around." niragi turned around, facing the wall as chishiya slapped his ass cheeks. he moaned- it felt soo good. "shun- oh my god~" the elder smirked and continued, letting out all the frustrating that had built up during their game.

when he slowly calmed down, his ass cheeks were bright red and niragi was sobbing heavily. softly, he started blowing the red skin, trying to ease the pain a bit. niragis legs gave up. "master~ fuck me! please... i need you s-so bad!" chishiya pulled him up and spread the cheeks and licked over his asshole. then, he grabbed the lube and quickly started to prepare the younger who was moaning uncontrollable. then, slowly, he inserted a vibrator into niragis asshole and turned it on through the remote. niragi choked violently on his spit.

chishiya started to leave open mouthed kisses all over niragis back, tracing his spine up and down as he pushed the younger over the edge, almost, almost- until he pulled him back, so violently that niragi broke down again, his whole body shaking. thats how chishiya loved him; completely helplessly at his mercy, like a prey its predator. the overwhelming feeling of superiority made his head spin. "god, damn it. you're perfect, baby. you're doing so well, letting me take out all my anger." he removed a few wet hair strings from the others face, lovingly rucking them behind his ear.

he gently rubbed over the raven haired's face with this sleeve to dry his tears. "you're so pretty.", he whispered and finally removed his jacket to press his torso against niragis back, humming softly. "c-can you now fuck me?", the other whispered hopefully. "how would you like me to fuck you?" "slowly... so i can feel you longer..." chishiya smiled softly. "everything the prince wants." he slowly pulled the vibrator out again, watching niragi carefully. "turn around for me, love." niragi did, his limbs trembling. chishiya started smiling as he slowly aligned himself with niragis asshole.

niragi couldn't breathe. his eyes rolled back as he felt himself becoming lightheaded. "take slow breaths with me." he heard the raspy voice of the older, following his breathing. "goddamn it, i- hate what you do to me.", he whispered. chishiya chuckled as he slowly started to move. "but you love my cock, thats clear." niragi sighed drunkenly at the warmth filled him to the brim. "so good..." chishiya started sucking at his sweaty skin as he pushed himself closer to niragi. they both moaned softly as chishiya picked up a slow pace.

they held the eye contact, and niragi lost himself in the marron eyes of the blond. a soft smile lay on his lips, making chishiya smile too. "you're so good. s-so good for me, baby." "good...", niragi whispered, letting himself get showered by the praise. "am good for you..." chishiya put his lips onto niragis lips in an almost innocent manner, if you would forget their position. "i'm close.", chishiya whispered. "me too.", niragi answered, sighing. chishiya started stroking him, continuing his slow pace, before his hips stuttered and with a small gasp, he came in niragi.

he rode out his orgasm and brought niragi, too, over the edge. niragi digged his nails into chishiyas back, letting a dirty whimper fall from his mouth. they stayed like that for a minute, mind blown. "god, sex with you is always heaven.", niragi whispered. chishiya laughed. "even when i spank you until you can't sit for a week?" niragi chuckled. "that makes it even better."

---

don't judge me