--- angel. ; ♣️

--- basically just a big pile of fluff, enjoy

; real world

; niragi is soo adorable in this one ( but completely ooc haha, well they're in the real world so ~) also chishiya is very insecure

---

cuddle session with chishiya.

---

niragi opened the door of chishiyas room, slowly getting in. "baby~ i miss you.", he mumbled, slurring his words a bit. chishiya turned his lamp on. he had waited for niragis arrival for hours, but the older had fun at the party. it wasn't that chishiya was jealous, but he was. he knew too well that there was nothing he had that was outstanding in any way, nothing that was lovable enough to make niragi stay for longer than two months. and this showed him that said guy liked to party more than spend quality time with his boyfriend.

"you're late.", he said, a bit bitchy. "shuntarō... there was this girl-" chishiya widened his eyes. was this it? "she flirted with me but i didn't realise and then she came to me and kissed me... i'm sorry! don't leave me! it wasn't my fault, i swear! and i pushed her away immediately!", he fell next to shuntarō into the bed. chishiya sighed. "please don't hate me and leave me!", niragi whispered. the elder needed to chuckle softly. the younger always managed to make him feel special. "it wasn't your fault, darling."

niragi smiled. "so you're not angry at me?" chishiya shook his head. "come cuddle~", he whispered and smiled. quickly, the younger undressed himself and lay down next to chishiya. "did you have fun at the party?", chishiya asked, interested. "yes! there were some new people, one of them was so pretty, his name was yoshi, i think- well we hung out the evening and had a lot of fun together.", niragi started to tell, not realising how much he hurt chishiya with that. "you really have to meet him, he's really nice! it was sad you weren't there."

chishiya hummed and turned his back to niragi. "shun? everything okay?" chishiya could have laughed at the oblivion of his boyfriend. "yes, of course! i love hearing my BOYFRIEND rave about some random dude!" niragi was silent for a moment. "that's not how i meant it. i only love you, shuntarō. i wasn't aware it could hurt you. come, please look at me." chishiya turned around again. "i'm sorry. i should have thought about that before." "its my fault, i'm just way too jealous." "it's okay. can you give me a kiss now?" chishiya smiled. "yes."

"i really missed you this evening, love.", niragi whispered. "i just hate parties, you know that, suguru." he nodded and nuzzled into chishiyas chest. "wanna go picnicking together, tomorrow? so i can make up for being late and missing out on our quality time." chishiya smiled "that would be nice. but we can stay up longer too." "let's.talk about your day at work... how was it?" he rolled his eyes. "ugh, there is this new med student, and she tries to flirt all the time." niragi giggled. "well, you can't blame her, you're so good looking and smart, eeeveryone would want you!"

chishiya admired the way niragi didn't even question his loyalty. "she's kinda cute, though.", he tried to make him jealous. niragi thought about it. "well, if you want, you can go on a date with her! if you like her, why not! and then you can introduce her to me and she can join our relationship- wait- aren't you gay?!" chishiya burst out laughing. "i am, suga. i was just kidding. i wish i was as chill as you are... you don't even doubt my loyalty in the slightest way..."

"i don't... i know that you won't do anything like that to me. and- i mean it. if you ever feel like you're falling in love with another person, just tell me, and we'll figure it out. same thing goes for me, of course." chishiya sighed and slowly traced along niragis left side of the face, feeling the scars underneath his pads. "thank you, suga. i promise, i'll work on my jealously, okay?" niragi smiled and leaned closer to chishiyas light touch. "yeah." and he pushed himself off chishiyas chest to look down on him, with a gaze full of adoration. "i'm so happy you were my roommate in the hospital back then."

he giggled and kissed the corner of chishiyas mouth lovingly. "must have been gods work. i don't believe in god, but looking at you, there must be one, right? giving me his most beautiful angel... i love you so much, god." he pressed himself against the warm body who was almost crying at the warm shower of love. how could he ever doubt his partner? "i don't deserve you." "you deserve the world and all the stars, baby." niragi mumbled. "i don't need them. i have my sun right here, in my arms."

niragi hummed in response. "as long as i'm able to be held by my moon, everything will be fine." he looked into chishiyas eyes, smiling softly. he couldn't help to fall in love all over again. his eyes were a rich shade of dark brown, deep and mysterious like a forest at dusk, promising comfort and home every time niragi looked into them. it was as if they held a universe of emotions and secrets that he longed to explore, and yet, even with all their complexity, they were still warm and welcoming, like a cozy fire on a cold winter's night.

"i can't imagine losing you.", chishiya whispered. "i'm so scared you'll find someone better, every time you go out. i'm easily replaceable, there is nothing interesting about me. i don't understand why you stayed this long already." "you can't be replaced. you're the best thing that ever happened to me... i will never choose anyone over you." chishiya smiled. "it feels good to be loved." "you're not loved, chishiya." chishiya looked up in shock, but niragi continued talking immediately. "you're adored! you're WORSHIPPED! i pray to you!", niragi giggled as chishiya booped his nose. "let's sleep now, love. you need to be well rested for our trip tomorrow! we'll go earlyy~"

• diamonds. ▓ aib oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें