--- relax. ; ♠️

--- smut!threesome nishiya x aguni (don't ask) dom chishiya, top aguni, bottom niragi

; s1, nishiya is a couple, voyeurism, pain kink, alcohol, kinda pet play, knife play, blood play, choking

---

aguni is stressed.

---

aguni stomped into his room. the whole day was fucked, and he needed to calm down before he just burned this whole place to the ground. he punched against the wall while yelling. "calm down, calm down." he suddently heard a voice behind him and turned around quickly. niragi stood in the door, smirking. "lets help you relax, alright?", chishiya appeared behind him, wearing a cocky smile on his lips and they came into his room, closing it behind them. he frowned. "what?"

"sex will help you calm down! especially if it's with guys as handsome as us.", niragi giggled. "you can turn our offer down if you want, but it'd be a loss for both sides." he looked the other up and down and licked his lips. "i- alright.", he whispered. what was there to lose? immediately, niragi jumped at him, pushing him back onto the bed and started sucking his neck. "calm down, pup.", chishiya smirked and sat down onto the bed. "make space, will you?" he tapped niragis side and the younger got away from the lower half of agunis body.

"we use the traffic light system, okay?" aguni nodded. "understood." chishiya quickly started to unbutton his pants and pulled them over his muscled legs. aguni was seemingly overwhelmed, slowly stroking niragis sides. the raven haired grinned, raised himself on his knees and unbuttoned his shirt. he catched agunis gaze, fueled with lust, eager to devour the younger. "you're free to touch him however you desire, aguni.", chishiya grinned. "use him how you want, he's a fucking sucker for pain." aguni digged his hands into the soft skin of his sides. he gasped and let himself fall forward again, to continue sucking hickeys on the oldest's skin. aguni groaned.

chishiya pulled down niragis swim trunks and boxers. "don't let him get too excited, he might wanna top you instead. don't tease too much, give him more pain." aguni stocked. "how?" "scratch his back open, bite his neck, pull his hair- just do stuff. he will tell you when it's too much- but that won't happen anytime soon. right, pup?" niragi just shook his head. then he hummed and rolled his eyes back, when chishiya quickly thrust three fingers inside of him. he let go of the already red bitten skin to breathe a few times. aguni used that method to suck on the youngers flesh instead, keeping his head in place with a hand in his hair.

chishiya picked up a fast pace, and niragi moaned softly. agunis erection strained against his boxer shorts as he watched niragi enjoying himself. "ready, pup?" niragi nodded. chishiya completely undressed aguni and helped niragi to seat himself onto the girthy dick of aguni. his eyes were wide blown at the thickness. he moaned in pain and pleasure as he threw his head back. "get on with it, puppy. pleasure your owner, will you?" chishiya, still fully clothed, left the bed and sat down in a chair next to it, watching the scene unfold.

he grabbed a wine bottle and a corresponding glass out of their bag and filled it with the red whine and started sipping, watching the two males go crazy. agunis hand were clutched tight around niragis waist, definitely leaving marks on the pale skin. sweat rolled down his neck as he rode the other. both were breathing heavily. chishiya looked at his wine, getting a good idea. "puppy, are you thirsty?" he stood up to go to the bed again, and looked down onto niragi, who was trying to catch his breath.

chishiya softly tapped onto his jaw. "mouth open, pup." niragi obeyed. He quickly poured the alcohol into the youngers mouth, making sure it spilled onto his chin and neck. "aww, you're all messy now... what a dirty pup, huh?" he made place to let aguni have a look at the dazed niragi. "can i switch positions?", he asked hoarsely. "sure, go on.", chishiya smirked. "leave some space at the headboard for me." aguni quickly switched their positions, hammering into him while licking the wine from his body.

"choke him. he likes to feel lightheaded." aguni grinned and brought his hand to niragis throat. the younger rolled his eyes back, lost in a different world of pleasure and pain. chishiya grabbed something from their bag and sat down next to niragis head, looking lovingly into the face that was showing exactly how good aguni made him feel. "suguru, can i use the knife?", he asked the other in a serious tone and aguni stopped to let him answer. he nodded softly, moving himself against aguni to get some friction.

"are you sure? you might get overwhelmed. you know your safe words?" niragi nodded again. "alright, let's continue.", he started smirking again, and aguni started moving again, this time slower. chishiya started moving the blade along niragis jaw and neck, down to his shoulders, always looking at the younger for any sign of discomfort. then, he roughly pulled it through the others skin, over the right side of his chest. suguru arched his back, the feelings overwhelming him. blood started to come out of the wound, making chishiya even harder.

"i'm coming~", aguni moaned, shooting his load into niragi, who came too from that much stimulation. chishiya needed to smile. "you did so good, pup.", he whispered into niragis ear, who sighed heavily and closed his eyes for a bit. but then, quickly, he opened them again, and looked at chishiya, touching him between his legs. "why didn't you say something?", he pouted and tried to pull down the shorts. "you still haven't had enough?", chishiya chuckled. niragi shook his head and started giving chishiya head, humming satisfied. aguni, only wearing his boxers, smirked while watching. "what did you do to him that he became this obedient?"

chishiya laughed. "it was a looong way." he ran his hand through niragis hair, smiling. "he's perfect.", chishiya said softly. then he looked at aguni, letting niragi suck lazily at his cock. "are you better now?" aguni needed to laugh. "definetly. thanks, you two." chishiya winked. "you're always free to join."

---

i absolutely loved writing this.