--- scar. ; ♥️♣️

; hurt / comfort, fluff

; very occ chishiya

---

after a particularly hard game, niragi comes back to the beach, hiding a severe injury out of pride. in the middle of the night, he wakes up chishiya, because the pain gets too much.

---

slowly, niragi sat one foot after the other. every second felt like an hour, every minute like a lifetime. how long did he have to walk until he finally reached the beach? he didn't know, his sight blurry. was this even the right direction? he blinked a few times to clear his sight and looked around. goddamn, where was he? he sighed and leaned himself against a wall, slowly sinking down onto the ground.

those damn militants. why did these idiots leave without him? did they think he died? yes, it was a spades game, and yes, he wasn't allowed to bring his beloved gun, but did they really believe that little in his physical abilities? he couldn't even be mad, he knew what he looked like from the outside. despite his horrible situation, he couldn't help but chuckle. he could just escape the beach, now. leave all this damn people behind... not a bad idea. but sadly... the beach was the best place to be, in this world.

food, water, showers, electricity... the only bad thing was giving up the cards, but that was fine. niragi knew, they had no value. it just annoyed him, that he had to give up something that was his, originally. yeah, the beach was really the best place to be at. there, he had power, and he could take his anger out freely on so-called "traitors". niragi shivered; it was cold. he was drenched in sweat and water, his clothes dirty, and he could feel the blood slowly seep out on his right side, where his shirt was ripped.

"i'm not going to fucking die here.", he whispered and slowly stood up. "if i'm going to die, i'll die in a game, and not like an animal on the streets." he continued his walk, feeling dizzy. "goddamn-" he crumpled, falling forward. his knees stung from the harsh collision with the ground. "hah~" he choked on his spit, collapsing even further onto the ground. "i'm not- gonna die-" he coughed, his lungs contracted. he felt like his lungs would break every second soon. he tried desperately to breathe, but it felt like it never reached his lungs, slowly suffocating him. "you- won't kill me- damned borderland!"

niragi stayed on the ground for a few minutes more, before slowly sitting up. "i'll make it back into that nuthouse, if you want or not.", he then whispered to nothing particular. "we good, alright? lets go. don't let me down." and he made his way, over the bridge, from where he was able to see the big hotel.

---

he didn't know how he made it through the hotel without getting seen by anyone. well, probably, because now, that all diamond cards were collected, hatter had decided to arrange a big party.

well, better for me. nobody can see me like this. niragi thought. with his last bit of strength, the went into his room. "gah~ finally." he choked up, letting himself fall onto his bed. "i... made it." he whispered, proud in his voice. he slowly tried to pull the still wet giraffe printed shirt from his body. "a-aish." shit, that hurt. he looked with worry at the stab wound- what was he supposed to do now? slowly, he made his way to the bathroom, to look at his face the first time after the game. "damn."

he had a big scar from his left temple, slightly curved since the attacker had come from the left side, all the way until slightly under his left nostril. it looked cool, not a question, but it showed everyone how hard the last game had been. and he didn't know if he wanted that.