pink. ; ♠️

— smut (kuina x y/n x chishiya)

; submissive chishiya, femdom, pegging, anal fingering, toys, bondage, overstimulation, choking,

; request by MercureGrand

You had your eyes on them since the game started. You had watched them, not letting them get out of your sight. They were what was considered bisexual panic, both extremely good looking. So, you took the first opportunity to get to them.

The girl, Kuina, looked much more approachable, so you caught her alone, talking to her. And you didn't know yourself how you got into this situation, but now, you three were in one of the cells, making out heavily.

You sat on her lap, her face in your hands, kissing her deeply.

Chishiya watched you two silently, softly stroking over the slight bulge in his pants.
'Chishiya~' You purred, leaving her lap to get to him. He pulled you close by your hips, but you harshly pinched his arms, making him gasp and let go. 'I'm sorry, dear, but you are not the one in control here...' You whispered, giggling. You pushed him down, seating yourself onto his crotch.

He closed his eyes, seemingly enjoying your slow, calculated moves. You felt him slowly growing under your ass. 'Have you ever been pegged?' You asked him, and he widened his eyes. 'I–What?'

'So no? Well, good for you I'm willing to do it. I will bring so much pleasure to you, dear.' You chuckled and he laid back. 'O–Okay.' You stood up again. 'Guys, I'm trans.' Kuina suddently whisperöed. 'I still have a penis... I can understand if you... want me to go.'

You went to her to grab her face and smiled at her. 'It's not a problem. Do you feel comfortable in using your penis?' You asked in a soft voice and Kuina started smiling. 'Yes.' She whispered.

'That's good.' You sat down and pulled her close to you, giving her a heated kiss.

'Good for you two, I found a huge load of sex toys around here.' You whispered and looked over to Chishiya. He looked at you in nonchalance, completely chill.

You smirked and opened his jacket and pulled it off his body, just like his t-shirt. 'Cute.'

Grabbing handcuffs from your box, you cuffed his hands together behind his back. He widened his eyes. Losing control was one of his worst fears, and you guessed that. So you wanted to do exactly that.

'This will get better.' You widened your eyes in anticipation as you pulled off both his trousers and underwear. With one hand, you grabbed a long rope and started tying his lower legs to his thighs.

'Wh–What are you doing? Stop!' His voice shook as he watched your moves. 'You will like it, believe me.' You whispered and pulled the now tied up man to you by his thighs, so he looked onto the ceiling.

He tried to lift his upper body as much as he could so he could watch you. And for the first time, his mask broke. He felt vulnerable. You could do everything to him, and he knew that you would. He had watched you as well.

You concentrated on his virgin asshole, just ready to be used by you. You spit onto your fingers to make the glide easier.

He made a cute sound when you inserted the first digit and he widened his eyes. 'Fuck.' You whispered and started moving the finger.

He started whimpering, trying to get away from you. 'Shit~' His voice was shaking. You felt yourself getting hot at his sounds.

He bit down onto his lips, but you forced two fingers into his mouth. 'Keep your mouth open for me.' You whispered and tried to force another finger into his ass. This time, he moaned loudly.