Latibule Part 2 ( End )

Three days later: 

It's been three days since that night. The night which was still roaming in Jungkook’s mind like it all happened last night. Like, it was just last night he saw Taehyung, he touched Taehyung, he kissed Taehyung. He could still feel the goosebumps that rose on his body with his soft touches on his fingertips, his warm breath still felt like it was still lingering on his body.

His voice still rang in his head like it was just last night he met him. Taehyung was still hovering over his senses like he did for the very first time.

Taehyung, the very first time when he saw, seemed to him like a star shining brightly who he was looking for. Someone, who he was waiting his entire life.  He was someone who managed to capture Jungkook’s heart with his smile in the first encounter. And despite the class difference between both them, their attraction towards each other remained the same.

Friendship. Friendship that was turned into something we call ' Love'  didn't really get recognised by Taehyung or neither Jungkook. All they knew is that they both needed each other in a way more deeper and connected way. In a way, where they could use different and more intimate gestures and glances to let the other know how much they loved each other.

Jungkook came from a middle class family. After turning 18 he started living on his own. Working part time job in a five star restaurant as a waiter, many times he had encounter with his own university fellows and Taehyung’s family there.

He didn't mind it. He really didn't. He served them and treated them as his normal customers. Their relationship wasn't that of a big deal among Taehyung’s parents. It wasn't.

When they started dating after realising the actual need of the other in their hearts, Taehyung was the first one who introduced him as his boyfriend to his family. He wasn't ashamed. Not even a little bit.

Jungkook still remembered it clearly how Taehyung had smiled widely while sitting in front of his father who was the CEO of Kim's corporation and had told him that Jungkook was currently working as a waiter in his father's favourite restaurant and he was studying on scholarship in Seoul National University.

Jungkook knew how Taehyung was and how Taehyung never let him feel the difference between their class. He never let Jungkook feel that he was inferior to him in any way, as Jungkook always assumed himself to be. Insecurity always remained beside him as his second unbidden partner whenever he was with Taehyung, thinking the same;

" I don't deserve him. I can't give him the things he deserves.."

He always said the same thing to himself. But Taehyung being Taehyung, always worked himself like he knew about every single emotion being felt by Jungkook's heart and tried his best to wipe down every trace of Jungkook’s depression about their relationship.

Taehyung’s family loved Jungkook. But, Jungkook’s family was opposite different.

They totally approved Jungkook being gay. But when Jungkook had told them that he was dating the son of the CEO of Kim's corporation, all he heard from his father was,

" Never look up at the stars and think that you are able to touch them, because you're not. You know how we are. You know where we stand and where they stand. "

And then his mother had also joined in and said,

" Even their guards are in way more better condition than us. Don't get yourself in something which you know is clearly going to hurt you. "

That time for the first time, Jungkook had shouted at his parents. For the first time he had fought with them. He never really fought with his parents because he was afraid. He didn't know why, but he always held himself back from arguing back or even talking to them in loud voice. But that day, he didn't. He didn't dare to hold himself back and didn't allow his parents to say negative about Taehyung or their love.