You are mine [End]

" Is breakfast ready? " Taehyung asked standing at the doorstep of the kitchen, watching Jimin who was finishing up the pancakes with the chocolate syrup on one and the caramel syrup on the other.

Nodding at Taehyung’s question, Jimin placed the plates in the dishes and settled it over the corner of the table, before standing back and taking a look at Taehyung.

To say that Taehyung looked exhausted, would be an understatement. He looked messed up and wrecked, something that went beyond the bounds of just mere physical exhaustion. His eyes were red rimmed as if he hadn't slept from weeks. His lips were dry and his skin looked dehydrated. As if he hadn't been taking care of himself, even though Jimin stayed here since the day Jungkook came here.

" How is he doing now? " Jimin asked, worry and wonder laced in his tone and words. Both of them were tired in their own lanes. The atmosphere of the house was timid and dreading. Although, Jimin had been at Taehyung’s house more than a few times, but it never looked and felt like that.

This silent and distant. This consuming and light sucking. Drinking off the high spirited emotions and feeding greedily over the ecstatic sentiments. It was something unusual to be felt and sensed at Taehyung’s home, but since Jungkook arrived it had been like that.

It wasn't like Jimin was thinking negative of him, no. Jungkook was someone who had just lost his spark, his light and he was just in need of tiny little ignition. His ignition which was currently Taehyung and could be only Taehyung and no one else. And, despite not having a direct contact and look at Jungkook since the first day he came, it was the first thing he wanted for that man.

For that small shivering man to stand up on his own and fight his own battle taking the assistance of the love of his life. Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes went alot more dim and dark at the mention. It was the question that Jimin had been asking from one week and three days, since Jungkook arrived. Every morning the question was same, but so was the answer.

Taehyung didn't reply as usual, as per routine. Cause, every night he spent his hours looking after Jungkook, mumbling to him in his sleep, kissing his temples and brushing his long slim fingers through his hair. It wasn't like he was mourning after his lost sleep hours, no. But, seeing Jungkook’s state, for a second he once in a day felt like he had made a mistake.

A mistake of taking out Jungkook from that cell. That torturing place. Because, at least during those times Jungkook could stand up himself and hold himself up, but now he was nothing. Nothing without Taehyung presence by his side.

Taehyung should be feeling ecstatic, relieved even that it was him. But, no. He didn't want this. He never wanted Jungkook to be acquaintance with him in this way, in a way that only Taehyung’s heart beating beside him could make him breathe and walk. Walk and move. Move and be able to accept the world.

Without Taehyung, even a second without Taehyung he reacted like the world was falling down at him and only Taehyung was the one who could keep away the world from falling over him. Only Taehyung could save him and he didn't had enough capability to stand up for himself and do it for himself.

Taehyung had desired for him to love him, yes he did. Since the vert start, but he never wanted  for him to be his extension in this way. In this dangerously dependent way.

When the string of silence stretched between both of them, Taehyung shook his head and then pulled his head up, matching Jimin's sorrowful eyes.

" Why don't you take him to the therapist? It won't get better this way, Tae. "

Taehyung sighed, dropping his gaze to the floor. As the sudden weight over his shoulders settled, it forced his legs to tremble and taking out a stool he sat on it, crossing his arms over the table. " He can't even tolerate a bird singing in the balcony and ends up sobbing in my embrace. How do you think he'll react to an entire new person coming in and asking him questions? " Taehyung questions slowly,