His Guard ( End )

Taehyung kept staring the letter for a longer time than usual. His eyes refused to blink the whole time, as he travelled them over the top to bottom of the letter again and again. At once, the cloud of courage bursted inside him, giving him a new fresh capability of turning the situation.

Without thinking twice, Taehyung got up from the bed, wearing his slippers in hasty movements, he crumbled down the letter in his hand and shoved it in the pockets of his tracksuit before running outside his room. Running downstairs, he reached the gate of the mansion where Jimin was standing against the wall, wearing his usual attire.

Before he could stand straight and bow before him, Taehyung immediately breathed out, " Where Jungkook went? "

Jimin changed his position, standing upright, " What? "

" Where is Jungkook? Where he went? You both grew up in the same town right? You know about his old neighbourhood, tell me where he is right now. "

Jimin passed him a confused look. Utterly taken aback by seeing Taehyung standing infront of him wearing his wrinkled night pajamas, oversized wrinkled shirt which was falling off his shoulder, dried tears all over his cheeks and swollen eyes.

Jimin's brows drew themselves closer, as he looked around to see anyone standing beside them, confirming that it was really ' The Kim Taehyung' standing infront of him in that state, and he wasn't actually assuming him standing there like that.

" I- I have no idea what you are talking about, Sir. " Jimin replied politely.

Taehyung huffed out a breath, and went closer to Jimin. Grasping him by his collar, Taehyung jerked him closer, the desperate look in his eyes getting replaced by something more intense and darker. " Don't fucking dare to play with me, Park. " He growled, and shoved Jimin's body back, making him hiss as his figure got hit against the wall behind him, " Tell me where Jungkook is. You know it, I know. "

" I don't know, Mr.Ki- "

" Shut up. Shut the fuck up before I lose my control and- " He yelled and at once snatched the gun out of Jimin's hold, and aimed it in Jimin's direction, watching how Jimin's clueless look morphed into an unexplainable fear and the sudden change of his white washed color to pale one had Taehyung’s confidence boosting up, reaching its own unknown highest peak,

" You know no one will question me. No one can question me, ever. " Taehyung muttered with an evil smirk over his lips, and the deadly look glinting in his pretty huge eyes, " Now, spill. " He growled for the last time, putting his index finger at the trigger, relishing how Jimin's eyes observed the movement of his index finger and gulped.

With sweat tickling down his cheek, Jimin removed his eyes from the gun and matched Taehyung’s cold and void ones, " He went back to Busan......"

☆☆

Taehyung didn't know for how long he has been driving. He couldn't tell the time, as his mind was still stuck on the words written on that letter and especially the confession which his heart had found a sudden unbeatable affinity for.

You are not unloved. Not even by me. I love you.

From the letter, it was evident that he left him because of him. But not because how Taehyung assumed. It wasn't because of that. It was solely because he didn't want Taehyung to see him and come to light of the realization that he is unloved. Unloved by the only one person he desired and prayed to be loved.

The whole world could hate on him, say bad things about him, not accept him in their lives and even in the society, and spend their nights and days busy in planning how to make his life even more miserable, Taehyung wouldn't have minded. He surely wouldn't have.