Magoa

Magoa: a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expressions.

Taehyung, he had a happy soul. A mouth that was hard to close. A heart that was always filled with optimistic thoughts and mind that always sparkles. The lips on which there was always a smile. Always. The eyes in which there was always love for certain someone.

Jungkook.

Until everything turned upside and down, ruining both of their worlds.

Enjoy~

☆☆

" We are done. Come on, babe. Let's go. " Bogum's voice came out of nowhere, in Taehyung’s silent room.

Taehyung looked back from his shoulder while sitting infront of the dressing table, only to see Bogum standing there with a bright smile, eyes twinkling and a three piece suit hugging his figure.

Oh. It was their wedding. Wedding. He was getting married to his boyfriend of a year. Pretty early wasn't it?  That's what Taehyung thought too. After all, he was just 27 which according to him was a perfect age to get married. To get married to certain someone. Someone other than.....Bogum.

But, life tangled him into a hurricane of life in a way that ...it ripped Taehyung apart from his life. His life. Him.

Taehyung stared Bogum for a moment before he got himself up by supporting himself at the edge of the dressing table, " Where is Yoongi Hyung and Jimin? They were supposed to walk me down the aisle, weren't they? "

Bogum shrugged, walking ahead of the door step of Taehyung’s room, " They were coming. But...I wished to walk down arms in arms there with you. It would be more good, wouldn't it? "

It would be. Thats what Taehyung thought of when he talked about wedding with someone. To Taehyung, nothing could be more heart warming than walking down the aisle with many pairs of eyes watching you and your love. Many pairs of eyes watching him and his love as they would walk on the lane to be each others officially. In front of the whole world.

But it was meant only for that someone. Just for him. Not for anyone else. Because, Taehyung didn't know how his own heart stopped desiring things as same as it desired while being with him. His own heart stopped himself from wishing or thinking of doing things which he loved to do with him.

Either, it was because it considered only that someone capable of that special and unique part of Taehyung. His heart just thought of him as someone who was worth of having that part of Taehyung to himself. Or...after him that part of Taehyung died.

Just as his love in Taehyung’s heart died, that part of Taehyung also died.

Taehyung shaked his head, stepping back, " No. Its not. Please tell Yoongi hyung and Jimin to come. I want them to take me. It- its better that way. I- I feel too nervous and anxious and am afraid that I might end up falling or- or tripping. "

Bogum gave him a look, brows furrowed, " I won't let you fall, Tae."

Taehyung batted his eyelashes at him, his back leaned against the dressing table. A sigh left past his lips at Bogum's words, and he wished to reply with nothing but a single, ' I stopped believing people after him' but he didn't say anything and nodded.

" I know. But...if there are two people holding me, I think I'll be more comfortable. Try to understand, Babe. " Taehyung spoke up, feeling the bitter taste of ' babe ' over each and every pore of his tongue. That wasn't even the first time, he had felt that taste penetrating his senses whenever he called him that.