My Limitless Love

" Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband? " The priest voice rang in Taehyung’s head.

Taehyung felt his skin prickling, sweat covering up his body as he gulped down the huge lump against his through laboriously and nodded with hesitancy, " Ye- yes. " He breathed out, feeling himself on the verge of crying, and his skin catching fire from where his hands were in Jungkook’s hands, " Yes, I Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as my lawfully wedded husband. "

Just when he said that aloud, a roar of whistles and applause banged right over his head, and it felt like hammer hitting right over the middle of his skull. He was able to hear the words of priest, " Congratulations. I, now announce you both as husbands. You both may kiss now. "

Taehyung immediately looked up from the floor, fear sparkling over his eyes and hands trembling. He slightly shaked his head in Jungkook’s direction, silently telling him to not do what he was thinking he was going to do.

Fortunately, the swirling of nasty emotions settled down in his lower abdomen when Jungkook bent himself down and placed a soft kiss over his knuckles, resulting in the intensity of the applause increasing.

☆☆

" Put on a smile on your face, Taehyung. " His step mother gritted out, glaring him from the corner of her eyes, while passing fake smiles to the guests.

They were currently in the hall. His -husband- was somewhere he didn't know, and he didn't even want to know about him. It wasn't like he cared about his whereabouts and where he was going. He didn't.

After saying the vows with a heavy stone placed right over the middle of his chest, he had ran here to have some drinks. His head was already getting numb to the feelings taking birth inside him by each passing second. His heart was being broken into infinite pieces every single second whenever the realisation of him being married to a person like Junkgkook made itself known to him.

A person like Jungkook. Someone who he wouldn't even look at, he was now bounded to that man.

A man who was fourty two years old, and owned a little bookstore combined with flower shop. He didn't go to university and only had the degree of college, whereas Taehyung had gotten his early education in England. He was graduated from the most prestigious university of London, and he also had a boyfreind there.

Someone who he had to leave after being graduated to come back to Korea because his step parents had booked his tickets. When he came back, they had already arranged everything and he was told to marry Jungkook.

He fought with his parents, who were basically his Uncle and aunt. But, he had to accept it. Because, he was too desperate to leave Korea and study abroad so that he will get freedom from the tiny little hell like home of his for five years, that he had promised his step parents that he would do whatever they would ask for after graduating from the London University.

When Taehyung was 15 years old, his mother died due to breast cancer and two years later, his father died because of drug overdose. Taehyung was old enough to remember everything which happened back then, he had a vivid memory of his father taking different stuff while hugging the picture of his mother.

His parents were in love. Too much. Taehyung always wanted someone who could love him as his father loved his mother. Their love was unbeatable. The ties of love were so strong in between them that they couldn't live without each other, and that's how his father basically killed himself slowly slowly through drugs and went above to meet his love again, leaving Taehyung alone.