Blue

When the door of their apartment opens, Jungkook stands up on his feet, already prepared to be met by the sight of Taehyung. And, even at this time, he isn't surprised to see what welcomes him.

Taehyung. Smudged eyeliner. Hair a mess and blonde locks disheveled, scattered all across his nape. He is stumbling on his steps and just as he enters the living room, there's a strong smell of alcohol and weed. And, as said earlier. Its nothing new. Nothing new for Jungkook who is being met by this sight of his boyfreind almost everyday.

Taehyung’s leather black jacket hugs his slim petite figure beautifully, and even with smudged eyeliner, smoky eye makeup he is wearing at that moment where its all messy and covering his eyes completely, with his shiny gloss that he has applied before leaving reaching upto his chin, Jungkook couldn't deny that he still looked as breathtaking as ever.

But, this time, Jungkook knew there was no use of staying. Not anymore. He was done seeing the love of his life destroying himself and losing his consciousness in alcohol and weed every night. He could take the extremely killing pain of leaving him but not the pain of watching him die infront of his eyes and not do anything anything prevent him from falling even deeper into it.

Jungkook feels his heart bursting out and bleeding uncontrollably when he watches Taehyung, sitting there with his arms and legs splattered, his head over the headrest of the couch and his eyes closed, as he let out heavy breaths.

It hurt. It hurt to see him falling into the same swallowing circle of pain and darkness every night. It was like, there was no point if he was being in Taehyung’s life or not. He wasn't helping in anyway. He had no clue why Taehyung was even doing the same things again and again when they had clearly talked about him quitting everything, but he still cannot stop himself from taking relish in such acts which hurts Jungkook.

He was his boyfreind, right? He was ready to help Taehyung in any way he desired and he knew he wouldn't complain. But now seeing Taehyung coming home every day drunk and smelling like he taken a bath of weed and alcohol ached Jungkook upto the point that there was no boundary where the damage could exceed inside him.

He was broken already. And, the sight of Taehyung every night, the disappointment of not helping him, and not playing in any role in his life felt almost torturing every single bit of Jungkook’s being and broke him apart even more. But, it needed to end here.

Jungkook wiped his tears and then walking steadily he sits himself on the couch beside Taehyung, where he is laying with his head on the headrest and thighs spreaded. Jungkook watches Taehyung’s state, as he had his eyes closed and becomes able to see how Taehyung has been.

He has lost weight. His cheekbones and jaws were more sharp and he had prominent eyebags under his eyes. Even with the makeup and base he had applied, his pale color was visible, which didn't help Jungkook’s already broken state. Not even a bit. Infact, it had him falling even more deeper into the dark whole boring and becoming deeper and deeper inside him.

Catching the whiff of Jungkook’s scent, Taehyung opens his exhausted red eyes. A knackered smile covers his lips, as he watches Jungkook, but being too drunk that his vision of Jungkook was not so clear, he becomes unable to catch the sight of tears which grazes over the corners of Jungkook’s eyes.

His cold hands reaches blindly, and lands over Jungkook’s thigh, squeezing it. " I love you, Bun. " He says under his breath being completely under the influence of drinks he had had. A shaky cry leaves Jungkook’s mouth at the words.

Scooting a little more closer to Taehyung that Jungkook’s crossed legs lands on Taehyung's thighs, he reaches out and holds the collars of Taehyung’s black leather jacket, leaning close until their foreheads pressed and their lips brushed against each other. A layer of warmth spreads over both of them, as Taehyung's rests his hand over Jungkook’s waist, and bops his nose with Jungkook’s.