Love Hurts

" Are you sure these are the real papers? " Taehyung asked smoothly, reading the papers thoroughly while both of their lawyers sat on the other side of the table.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung’s hand from under the table, feeling as if Taehyung was anxious and troubled about the whole property sharing thing. As much as he knew Taehyung wasn't interested in sharing half of what he owned, but Jungkook wanted to do it before the wedding which was to happen in next two days.

" Yes, Little one. " Jungkook grumbled out the words, staring at Taehyung, who was looking keenly at the papers infront of him.

Taehyung pressed his lips tight, and sighing, he faced Jungkook, watching him with exhausted yet gloomy eyes. The kind of eyes which worked on Jungkook in a way that he didn't know how to even function. His body seemed to be separated from his mind, and he couldn't think anything else other than to give Taehyung all of the things in the world.

Everything. He knew it was toxic and even dangerous for his own self to rely on Taehyung that much, but he couldn't help it. His own self was aware that if Taehyung looked at him like that and asked for Jungkook to tear himself apart and empty up himself just to prove Taehyung his love, then he would do that in seconds.

" I don't think this is a good idea. " Taehyung said quietly, and passing the lawyers a glance he faced Jungkook again, who was just looking at him like a love sick fool. Leaning a little more closer, he pressed the palm of velvety soft slender hands over Jungkook’s cheek, smiling at him, " I don't want this. I told you- "

Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's wrist, rubbing his nose against Taehyung, breathing in his warmth. " I told you, you don't have to fret on it. You don't. I want this for you. " He mumbled, looking at Taehyung in the eyes, " You already own me. Everything of mine. And this sharing property thing is nothing. Its just my reassurance, for me to be assured that you have something behind me, if someday I end- "

Taehyung placed his palm over his mouth, " Don't start with it again. " He whispered, sending Jungkook a glare with his large blue eyes, " Remember what I always say? "

Jungkook nodded, joining their fingers together. " You and me. Forever. " Jungkook and Taehyung said in union, and then a chuckle left Taehyung’s lips, leaning his head over Jungkook’s shoulder, smiling to himself.

His smile from the satisfied one changed into wicked one. An evil smirk took over his lips as he laid his head over Jungkook’s shoulder and Jungkook press his nose over his hair, breathing in his scent, and humming at the sensations gripping him in.

Taehyung eyed the men sitting there, and the  triumphed smirk from his lips travelled upto both of their faces, a satisfied grin getting plastered over their features and their orbs sparkling from an unknown satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had his eyes closed. His heart at peace and his mind cloudy. He never knew what love could do to people, but at the age of fourty two, now being in love with a boy who was twenty three, he could tell that love brought such changes in a person that one could never think about their entire lives.

For the first time in his life, he wasn't afraid of anything. Anything. Death. Poor health. Loss in business. Not being enough for the world and coming upto the expectations of his family. Nothing. Nothing but...Taehyung. Taehyung, not giving him the things he wished for, the life he dreamt of, the love he deserved to have in this world.

He was just afraid of him. Of not providing him the things he deserved to have in this life time. Now, other than Taehyung, the whole world was blue and grey, there were no colors in life, no interest in people, no keenness and enthusiasm to live upto the expectations of people.