True Mates ( 2 )

Taehyung woke up by small fingers tapping his face. Deep in his sleep, he whined silently and changing his side he buried his face in the warm neck of his husband. Wait- his husband was dead. Taehyung’s eyes snapped open in microseconds and he caught the sight of Jungkook, his husband's brother.

Not just that.

His arms were coiled around Taehyung’s waist, their legs tangled and chest flushed against each other. Taehyung’s eyes turned large and widened. Impulsively, he pushed himself off of the couch, landing on the floor with a loud thud that had Jungkook waking up from his sleep.

Jungkook’s eyes landed on Taehyung's on the floor, nose scrunched and a hiss leaving his lips as he supported by him the couch and stood up on his feet.

Before Jungkook could ask him about his well being, a small figure already landed on his lap, with little arms being wrapped around his neck. " Dada! You're back! " Taejung screamed happily, and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Smiling genuinely, Jungkook let his arms hold the tiny body close to himself, and placing his chin over his head, he mumbled a little, " Of course, baby. Dada can't live without his Jungie. You are the one who makes him happy, you know that right? "

Taejung kissed his nose, nodding. " I know, Dada. Papa and Jungie make Dada happy, just like Dada makes us happy, right? "

Jungkook’s smile dropped for a second. His eyes immediately landing on Taehyung standing there, watching them both with hopeless and grim gaze. Landing his eyes back on Taejung, he nodded, " Yes. Both Papa and Jungie make Dada happy. " Jungkook replied and kissed Jungie's forehead.

Jungie was about say something else when a gasp of surprise left Taehyung’s lips, " God! Am- am late for work. " He muttered to himself and looked up seeing how Jungkook and Taejung looked at him, " I- I need to leave, otherwise they'll deduct a huge amount from my salary if I go late. "

Saying that he came forward, extending his arms to take a hold of Taejung, " Come on, Love, I'll get you ready for school and will buy you breakfast on the way. "

Before he could Taejung, he immediately pressed himself against Jungkook’s chest, tugging at his shirt. " No. I want to stay with Dada today. I don't want to go school. " He whined, and looked up at Jungkook with glossy eyes, " Please, Dada. I want to stay with you. "

Jungkook gulped looking in those eyes. He met his eyes with Taehyungs, " Let him. I'll make him breakfast, if- if you don't mind. Moreover, am not allowed to leave without telling you everything, right? "

Taehyung sighed, carding his fingers through his hair. " School is important. If he misses one day for you, then he'll ask to miss a whole month for you. What would you do then? "

Jungkook chuckled, and kissing Taejung's cheeks he shrugged in Taehyung’s direction, " We'll see when he'll ask for that. For now, don't make him cry in the morning. His eyes are too beautiful to cry. " Jungkook said fondly, hugging Taejung close to his chest.

Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line, sighing. " Junghyun always did that when he started going to school, and now you are doing the same. "

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, nodding silently.

Taehyung again looked at the clock, and cursed under his breath. " Fu- I- I need to get ready. " He muttered to himself and then faced Jungkook, " Okay. I'll let him skip school for today, " He said, and pulled his index finger out in Jungkook’s direction, " And don't you dare to betray my trust on that. Am leaving you with my world, you better take care of him until I return. "