You are mine

Taehyung was exhausted. From work. From life. From his family and particularly from his mother who was forcing him to go on a blind date with a boy of her best freind. He had no clue about that man's life, his education, his whereabouts and everything. Hell, he was even listening his name from the first time from his mother's mouth, Jeon Jungkook.

Although, he wouldn't consider it. But, naturally his lips had curled and had formed a smile at the mention of his name as his soul recognised that person or something like that. His mother had said so much about how much he would fit Taehyung like his another lost piece. He would compliment Taehyung and help him nourish and come out even better as a person.

He didn't believe in such things of course. But, when he saw the man's picture he had felt himself getting enamoured by him at the first sight, at the exact moment his eyes found those galaxy eyes from the screen separating the two of them.

He had seen his picture and he had found himself liking him objectively as he was a charming man who kept his eyes glued to the screen for a longer time than usual. He looked nothing more than twenty four and in that picture he was sitting in between his uncle and aunt. His posture was stiff and he looked in an opposite direction to both of them, not looking at the camera.

He was staring at the right direction, with his hands locked and a smile hovering over his smile as if there was someone else standing in that direction for whom he held a great affinity for. Taehyung instinctively convinced himself that it was surely because he had a freind standing there behind the camera and then turned off his phone.

He had seen his picture two days earlier, and now he was heading to a restaurant to meet the guy in person and talk to him. He didn't even know if it was a date or something else, but he couldn't help the shivers that tangled all over his spine at the thought of seeing the man and talking to him. He was nervous, yes, but he was also eagerly looking forward to meet the guy.

Taehyung got himself out of the car and directly headed in the direction of the entrance of the exclusive seats he had booked for both of them in the expensive noble restaurant of the Seoul. Walking down the hallway he was bowed by several workers who passed him a polite smile and then lead him towards the place where he saw Jungkook sitting there with his head lowered.

Straightening his suit, Taehyung took in a breath and then walking inside he cleared his throat that had Jungkook's head snapping in his direction and his body immediately went from the relaxed serene state to an alert mode. Taehyung noticed the change and for a second found himself feeling sorry for even causing that much distress to the man sitting before him.

Keeping on his smile, Taehyung went and sliding his chair down he sat from across Jungkook. " I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long. "

Jungkook was tensed as Taehyung roamed his eyes over him waiting for him to reply. At least not from his mouth he just wanted to see the glimpse of comfort in Jungkook’s eyes so he could walk even further in their forced meeting. Although, he was present there because he genuinely liked Jungkook and desired to try this with him but considering the look and the tension in Jungkook’s body, Taehyung was certain that it wasn't the same case with the man.

Taehyung swallowed as he settled himself on the chair and set his arms on the table, crossing them, sitting himself straight and erect infront of Jungkook. Letting the corners of his mouth curl into a quirk position, Taehyung tipped his head down a little politely showing respect and said staring Jungkook with rather apologetic eyes, " Am sorry. If you didn't want to be here then you- "

" My lover wouldn't be happy with this. " Jungkook blurted out, widening his eyes in horror before Taehyung, " My lover wouldn't be happy with this. " He repeated, this time his words rolled out of his mouth in a breathless whisper with his palms splattered across the table clothes and his fingertips pulsing against it.