Magoa ( Epilogue)

Epilogue:

Taehyung was standing infront of the long mirror of their bedroom. Their bedroom. In his home.

Loud music was playing outside. He could hear the murmurs and little whisperings of people from the garden from his room. Everything was loud. Loud. After years of living in silence with his boyfreind. Years of not being able of express himself. Years of not having enough power to curl his lips in a smile that Jungkook always wished to see, Taehyung stood there, with his crystal blue eyes gaping at his own self.

He wasn't smiling. He was too nervous and anxious to smile, even a fake one. He couldn't make himself smile. Not because he was too chained up the pain and past. No. Because, his heart was too busy in savoring that moment that it couldn't pay attention to what Taehyung wanted to do with his face.

Not that it mattered.

Jungkook knew him more than he knew himself. He knew he didn't had to put on a smile on his lips for him, because he would know.

Straightening his coat with shaky fingers, Taehyung brushed off his strands by the back of his slim long fingers. He was giving himself last looks, when the door to their room opened and his soon to be husband stepped in.

Taehyung’s breathed was caught by something against his chest, suddenly. Their eyes met from the mirror, and there his alpha stood wearing the suit they had bought just a month ago. Just after two days when Jungkook had proposed him.

In Taehyung’s defence, he told him that it would be early. But Jungkook didn't listen. He wanted to claim him and make him his officially infront of the world as soon as possible. Although, he had marked Taehyung as his just after 3 years of them living together.

Taehyung turned himself back, and looked at Jungkook.

Their eyes met again.

Even standing at a distance it felt like all of the space between both of them was gone, and all he could hear and see was Jungkook.

Jungkook. The man he loved truly. The man he actually wanted in his life.

Jungkook smiled. Widely. Taking slow steps towards Taehyung, he held his hands out. Taehyung unfisted his sweaty hands and coming forward, he let Jungkook’s strong hands hide his slim hands in his.

Jungkook could feel the tremble of his hand. He really could. Those tiny trembles of his slim hands felt like getting a great hold of his heart and shaking his heart with themselves. He wasn't hurt acknowledging how nervous Taehyung was, but the thought of Taehyung thinking of his past at this moment had him feeling like he was kicked right in the gut.

He pulled him closer, and holding his both hands in one hand, he wrapped his arm around Taehyungs waist, pulling him closer. Taehyung’s body turned into a slime under his hold, something which could be moulded into anything which Jungkook desired.

His hands and his arms desired.

" Don't think too much. It's nothing. " He whispered, caressing Taehyung’s back from his hand, " You are already mine. And am yours. Its just a piece of paper, something which is going to happen infront of others. We already went through the real part. Its nothing. "

Taehyung went a little closer, and laid his head over Jungkook’s shoulder, " I love you. " He mumbled in a low voice, " Thanks for not giving up on me. I was shit in past years, but you never left my hand.  I- I don't even know what is there in me for you to fight like that for me and after whatever happen in last years, you are still accep- "

" Shut up. " He said, and holding Taehyung’s nape he made him look up at him, " Not accepting. Am not accepting you. Am taking you because I need you. Its not sympathy or something like that. My heart, my soul, my body, my everything just need you. They need you, Love. " He confessed, stroking Taehyung’s cheek, " Just you. "