His Guard

Taehyung was walking down the stairs, ready to leave for his university when walking out of the gate his eyes landed on Jungkook, his father's bodyguard standing by the metallic gates, wearing his usual black suit and standing upright talking to a new neighbour who has just moved in the town.

Something bursted inside of Taehyung at the sight, which had his grip on the bag he was holding increasing along with the intensity of his piercing eyes boring into the girls, standing a little too close to Jungkook while brushing her fingers over his shoulder.

Jeon Jungkook, who he has practically grew up seeing. Jungkook was a teenager when he was born, and he worked for his father. He grew up looking upto Jungkook and his father giving him examples of Jungkook to make him feel a little more responsible for his life and his actions. But, the more his father appreciated Jungkook infront of him, the more he found himself getting invested in him.

But definitely, not in the way his father wished for him to.

He fell for him. And the realization finally hit him when he was sixteen, while Jungkook was thirty one by then. And now, Taehyung was twenty five and was about to graduate in a few months, whereas Jungkook was fourty.

But God damn, no one could tell that he was fourty. The more Taehyung spent his days with his vision fixated on him, the more he found himself hitting off the realization that the man instead of aging onwards was aging backwards and getting more and more appealing day by day.

Taehyung stood at a safe distance for a moment, and when the closeness between him and the girl seemed to increase, Taehyung’s string of patience snapped and without even intending to, he found himself running in their direction.

Standing beside Jungkook leaning against the wall, Taehyung placed his arm over Jungkook’s shoulder, giving the girl his famous bright smile, " Hey? What you doing here? " Taehyung muttered in his sweet voice, tilting his head in Jungkook’s direction, who stood there stuck.

Jungkook didn't look at him, and stepped away from Taehyung. " I have been given orders to take you to University. I'll be replacing Namjoon Hyung for a couple of days. " Jungkook said, and went to stand beside the car.

Taehyung’s eyes brightened up. A smile conquered his lips, and before replying Jungkook he landed his eyes on the girl, standing there, her eyes still on Jungkook. Clearing his throat, he stepped infront of her, making her remove her eyes from Jungkook and land them on him,

He arched his brow, crossing his arm on his chest, " Do you know who my father is? And, he certainly doesn't appreciate other people gawking and drooling over his workers, especially when they are busy taking care of me. "

The girl narrowed her eyes at him, " Taking care of you? Are you five or something? "

Taehyung snickered, a chuckle leaving his lips before his amused expressions fell and changed into deadly one's. His eyes turned dark and cold, and pointing a finger at her, he stepped a little too close to her, looking at her in the eyes,

" Stay away from him. Otherwise, I have my own ways, and you certainly wouldn't want me to use them. " He rasped out, and sending her his last death glare, Taehyung sat in his car, with Jungkook sitting beside him, at a distance.

The driver started the car, and when Taehyung tilted his head to look at Jungkook’s reaction, he observed him looking at the girl from the mirror. His insides curled at the sight, when Jungkook’s jaws sharpened and he removed his eyes from her to look at Taehyung,

" You need to stop threatening people here and there. " Jungkook said, his voice normal but authoritative, as usual. " Its not safe for you. "

" Yeah. But, its really safe for you to get too close to unknown people and get content by their touches. Isn't it? " Taehyung snapped, turning his head completely in Jungkook’s direction.