Magoa ( End)

Taehyung’s feet naturally took him to the bedroom. Their bedroom. A room where they had been together once. Him and Jungkook. His eyes wavered as he gawked his eyes over the room, watching it with blurry eyes.

Everything was same. Exactly as they was it was before the fire had burnt up the mansion. It was exactly the same. Except one thing. Taehyung’s and Jungkook’s relationships and his mental health. It wasn't the same before nor it was going to be same ever. He knew. No matter how many efforts he brings to change himself, his heart and try to erase off the fear which always burnt inside him, it wasn't going to happen.

Taehyung went inside and sat himself on the bed, looking around the room keenly and nothing roamed in his head other than the image of this room on fire. The fire which trapped Taehyung in that night.

At once a strike of image hit Taehyung’s mind, which had him letting out a hiss and gripping his head. He seeched his teeth, closing his eyes shut with his fingers curling into his strands.

That image. That image of their bed. Their bought furniture. Their closet. Their photo frames. Everything was burnt and turned into ashes with Taehyung trapped in between the flames of fire.

That day was a horrible day in his life. The most terrible and frightening, which even after all those years has been haunting him. Till now. It had been following Taehyung like an unbidden partner, always with him. Always. That memory. That pain. The piercing pain of those flames swallowing up his flesh. He can never forget it. Never.

Especially, the loss. The loss of Jungkook from his life.

Taehyung and Jungkook had dated for 7 years. From the age of 17 to 24. But then, after that incident Jungkook left Taehyung, and at once showed up at his wedding.

Taehyung knew Jungkook came from  a wealthy family, which was pretty evident from his father being the CEO of one of the biggest company of Seoul. But...he didn't know one thing. One. That Jungkook wasn't just Jungkook, he was Lord. Lord of the underworld. A gang leader who dealt drugs and weapons.

He got to know about it after that incident, through Yoongi.

Taehyung looked around the room, and felt his fear and aching pain disappearing and getting replaced with something we call longing. Of course, that room had the worst memory of his life, but it also had the most beautiful memories. It was directly attached by the sweet moments he shared with Jungkook. Here. Hidden under the blankets.

Taehyung felt tears forming and falling down, as his hands found their way to blanket. White blankets. The same. It was the same as they had back then. Taehyung still remembered how much he and Jungkook fought while setting up this mansion on the color of everything.

Taehyung wanted white and Jungkook desired black. And after bickering for almost half an hour they always ended up buying both. But, in the mansion  because of Taehyung, Jungkook himself tended to cover up everything with white.

Taehyung’s shaky hands caressed the blanket, feeling its soft texture caressing his pads.

Why everything was same? Why? When they weren't the same anymore then why Jungkook had everything the same as before?

Taehyung softly cried more at the thought. He couldn't really get when Jungkook had thrown him out of his life without any kind of explanation then what was the point of building up an empire on ashes? What was the point of building the same home above the ashes of the home which had both of them in it?

Why? Why he bought everything the same as it was before? Why he hadn't changed the sheets, furniture, color and especially the places of their picture. Their picture. Their pictures hanging on the wall from their first day to last day, that was when they had gone to a date before the fire.