Standing Next To You

Taehyung stared the text he has sent to the one person he loved half an hour ago. The text which read,

' Please come. We miss you. '

Jungkook had seen the text but there wasn't any reply from him. The more he stared the screen of his phone, knowing that the time was passing and there wasn't any response from the other side, the tears began to swell right behind his eyes and he couldn't do anything to prevent them. So, he let them fall, flowing down his cheeks as he bit his bottom lip to suppress his sob.

He was missing him. His Alpha. The one man which his Omega called every night and every minute of the day, trembled pathetically with his need for him and for his touch. Addition in his terrible condition was the fact that he was carrying his baby, the one who was now two months old.

Jungkook hadn't even seen the pictures of the ultrasound that Taehyung had went to last week. His omega wanted him beside Taehyung. Needed him. But, the circumstances of their lives, the complexity of their relationship and the feeling bearing both of them, couldn't allow Jungkook to play the role of Alpha as Taehyung's Omega needed him to.

He couldn't go with him to doctor's appointments. He couldn't kiss his belly every night. He couldn't spend long hours with Taehyung, kissing his belly and talking to his baby growing inside Taehyung. He couldn't make love to Taehyung every night as Taehyung needed him to. Taehyung couldn’t bury his face in Jungkook’s neck, and sleep while breathing in Jungkook’s scent.

He couldn't touch him when he wanted to. Couldn't take him. Couldn't kiss him. And, how could he when he was the husband of his Uncle? How could he when he lived with his Uncle carrying his name with his with Jungkook’s kisses and touches lingering all over his body. And, now it wasn't just his body.

He was carrying his child. The result of their love making and their intense feelings burning inside both of them.

Taehyung put the phone away, throwing it over the couch and placed his head right over the headrest of couch. This apartment was the one that Jungkook had bought for both of them. It was their escape from reality, from the relationship that binded Taehyung and Jungkook together and from the cruelty of fate to have them meeting like this in this life.

This apartment was the only place where Jungkook could declare his love louder for him. Infront of him. Without hiding and without being scared. Not that Jungkook was scared of people finding out about their secret relationship that has been continuing from two years since the time his Uncle married Taehyung, but he didn't want anyone to think badly of Taehyung.

He was an Omega carrying the child of his husband's nephew, the society would tear him apart and rip him down if they get to know about it.

Taehyung’s tears fell down, the feeling of another human being growing inside him that came into being from pure love that joined him and Jungkook together became even more obvious to his mind and his heart. He was carrying the child of a man who couldn't be with him everytime, how cruel was that?

His body shook tremendously, with his lips pressed tight and his chest squeezing painfully. There was nothing in the world he could focus on other than the need for Jungkook that kept getting bigger and bigger, and didn't seem to stop. He curled into himself, and blindly picked up the cushion before burying his face into it, muffling his sobs against it.

Where was he?
Was he already regretting being with Taehyung?
Was he done with them? Him and their baby?
Was he already giving up on him?

There were many questions rising and grasping his nerves, putting him down in a way that Taehyung knew that he wouldn't ever become able to get up again. The questions were falling over his weak figure like stones hitting his open wounds, piercing through his skin and hitting over the sensitive spots.