True Mates [ End ]

When Taehyung woke up in afternoon after getting afternoon sleep, he went to his son's room, only to find him sleeping peacefully. Turning back his eyes fell on the story book placed upside down on the nightstand. His brows twitched, and his mind then come to conclude that it must be Jungkook who must have read him that.

God.

The conversation with Jungkook was still ringing in his head. 'Take my family back', those words had taken breath away from him. Not from the intensity of those words, but how unbeatable confidence was dripping from his words. And family? Jungkook thinking both of them as his family when they weren't even bonded and Taejung wasn't even his son, had his respect in Taehyung’s heart increasing.

He had already respected and admired Jungkook for his manners and staying away from him. Because, he had heard that alphas can't really make themselves stay away from their true mates, especially when they were in their ripe and mature age. And, the way Jungkook had always behaved with Taejung, had Taehyung being appreciative towards him.

He understood that it was because he was still Taejung's uncle. But the fact, Jungkook never saw Taejung as the son of someone who took his true mate away, was really heart warming. He didn't know If it ran in their blood to be warm and soft hearted, as Junghyun had been the same.

But being like that to the family of the person who had taken one's true mate and didn't let them know about it, should be hard. But Jungkook? He didn't make it look like hard. He was so considerate, sophisticated and tender even in this matter. Taehyung couldn’t know, how. Because, if he imagines himself in Jungkook’s position, then surely he wouldn't have behaved as softly and gently as Jungkook.

Walking downstairs he walked towards kitchen, and already stopped in tracks when he saw Jungkook in the kitchen. His long hair were falling over his face, with his nose scrunched in focus and brows furrowed. His pink rosy lips were parted as he worked himself in cutting the vegetable with utmost interest.

Taehyung’s felt his heart melting. He didn't know why. But, Jungkook looked so adorable and endearing. So warm and tender. Even though, he never really met alphas who looked like that. Alphas always carried aura which made omegas submit to them in seconds, even Junghyun also had such aura. But Jungkook?

He looked so warm, appealing and captivating at that moment that Taehyung’s fingers stinged and vibrated to pinch and squeeze his cheeks, run his hand over his loveable face and place a soft feather like kiss over his lips which were now puckered up in focus.

Kiss?

Did he really wanted to kiss him?

Taehyung’s heart trembled right against his chest.

Shaking his head at the thought, he went in. Jungkook looked up and glancing at Taehyung, he went back to what he was doing. Taehyung went in and awkwardly stood at a safe distance from Jungkook, looking what he had gathered to make. " Wh- what are you making? Do you need my help? "

Jungkook shaked his head, busy in cutting, letting the knife hitting the wood echo in the kitchen. " No. Go and watch something or ..." He shrugged, " Read something. I'll call you when dinner is ready. "

I'll call you when dinner is ready. Taehyung smiled tenderly, watching Jungkook cooking something for both of them with that much keenness and enthusiasm.

Taehyung went and sat on the stool instead, which had him sitting just infront of Jungkook. Leaning his head over his hand, he looked up at Jungkook, who took his eyes off the counter and landed them over Taehyung. Watching Taehyung for a moment, he shrugged in his direction, " What? " He asked, his silky black strands still falling over his face, and making him to tuck them behind his ear repeatedly, which had him looking more pretty and beautiful.